Author Topic: Chossudovsky...Who WIll Start WWIII  (Read 4048 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Chossudovsky...Who WIll Start WWIII
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:41:01 AM »
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Chossudovsky...Who WIll Start WWIII
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 08:45:01 AM »
If I'm drafted is being a servant to the man behind the curtain the only honorable thing to do?  ???
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 08:56:44 AM »
If I'm drafted is being a servant to the man behind the curtain the only honorable thing to do?  ???

That is a choice you must make of your own. Ask yourself if the medals and honors given to you by man is worth you ending the lives of people who you know nothing about and who have done nothing to you....and then having to deal with THE MAN ABOVE to answer why you murdered for the sake of the elite remaining wealthy and gaining more power and control.

C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 08:57:44 AM »
Better u then me........
L

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 09:02:38 AM »
That is a choice you must make of your own. Ask yourself if the medals and honors given to you by man is worth you ending the lives of people who you know nothing about and who have done nothing to you....and then having to deal with THE MAN ABOVE to answer why you murdered for the sake of the elite remaining wealthy and gaining more power and control.

I don't think my conciseness (or my family) would let me do it.  :-X

S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 09:06:03 AM »
I'm sitting 2oo miles from the Iranian border. If we're invading its news to me. We're packing up here. Its all headed to Afghanistan or the states...SAMSON is an idiot.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 09:10:37 AM »
I'm sitting 2oo miles from the Iranian border. If we're invading its news to me. We're packing up here. Its all headed to Afghanistan or the states...SAMSON is an idiot.

You honestly think your government would tell some low level, non essential, expendable idiot like yourself what their secret plans are? C'Mon dude don't play yourself.
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 09:17:27 AM »
Um...SAMSON u don't suddenly start an invasion...it takes time and planning and u wouldn't keep the biggest Heavy Brigade Combat Team in northern Iraq in the dark as to an invasion. U have no.....none...no idea how the military work. I hold a TS...so yeah, if I had a need to know, I'd know and I wouldn't be posting it. But we're not invading, we have the Iraqi elections in one week. After that we're turning the lights out. When u have more the net based life experience please post.
L

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 09:23:35 AM »
You honestly think your government would tell some low level, non essential, expendable idiot like yourself what their secret plans are? C'Mon dude don't play yourself.

::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 09:24:15 AM »
hh6 is no expandable idiot from what I've read, he worked his way up to a high position, makes good money, has a nice boat and enjoys life...

He usually comes across as a happy individual which is more than I can say for you Samson...  :(

S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 09:27:53 AM »
Watch the elections in Iraq next Sunday.....I'm up to my ass in it. If that goes smooth...its alllll over.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2010, 09:30:31 AM »
Watch the elections in Iraq next Sunday.....I'm up to my ass in it. If that goes smooth...its alllll over.

be safe man.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2010, 09:53:39 AM »
Um...SAMSON u don't suddenly start an invasion...it takes time and planning and u wouldn't keep the biggest Heavy Brigade Combat Team in northern Iraq in the dark as to an invasion. U have no.....none...no idea how the military work. I hold a TS...so yeah, if I had a need to know, I'd know and I wouldn't be posting it. But we're not invading, we have the Iraqi elections in one week. After that we're turning the lights out. When u have more the net based life experience please post.

You did not answer my question so I will repeat it...DO you think your government will tell some low level, non essential, expendable idiot like yourself their secret plans? YES or NO!
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »
You did not answer my question so I will repeat it...DO you think your government will tell some low level, non essential, expendable idiot like yourself their secret plans? YES or NO!

I'm no military expert, but how will they carry out their military plans without letting the military in on the plans? 

???
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 09:57:07 AM »
hh6 is no expandable idiot from what I've read, he worked his way up to a high position, makes good money, has a nice boat and enjoys life...

Hahaah...heheeh...hahaah a..Is that what he told you???

I have this property EYE that I want to sell at a bargain price. It is a little Island in the northeast of america called Manhattan. It has become too much for me too handle being that I own so much more property and whole countries. Lets say I get if off my hands for 100 grand... you interested?
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 10:00:46 AM »
Hahaah...heheeh...hahaaha..Is that what he told you???

I have this property EYE that I want to sell at a bargain price. It is a little Island in the northeast of america called Manhattan. It has become too much for me too handle being that I own so much more property and whole countries. Lets say I get if off my hands for 100 grand... you interested?

You sure do write in a similar fashion of another female getbigger I know...  You also seem to be online together a lot.... Just saying....  :)
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »
I'm no military expert, but how will they carry out their military plans without letting the military in on the plans? 

???

The grunts are on a need to know basis and the need to know comes at the LAST MINUTE. They wold never forecast or broadcast information like that in advance. I have been having the same conversation with HH6 for some time, you are late in hearing about this and therefore don't know. He speaks like he is at the top of the ranks of the military and knows EVERYTHING when in truth he is practically at the bottom and just like the rest is not privy to anything going on until he is informed.

BTW America will NOT attack Iran but has set up a plan where Iran, Libya and Ethiopia (Yes Ethiopia) will attack Israhell and that will give rise to america entering into the fray. Israhell will be decimated (the dome of the rock will be destroyed) and america will occupy it (remember all of that missing money from wall street is sitting in various banks in Israhell like bank Leumi, Discount Bank of Israel, Hapoalim, Bank of Israel etc etc). There is where TRILLIONS are...Do yo think america is going to leave its money there?...NOT!!!

Then the shit will hit the fan....as WWIII will quickly come into being.

Make a note of what I said here, because IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 10:12:57 AM »
The grunts are on a need to know basis and the need to know comes at the LAST MINUTE. They wold never forecast or broadcast information like that in advance. I have been having the same conversation with HH6 for some time, you are late in hearing about this and therefore don't know. He speaks like he is at the top of the ranks of the military and knows EVERYTHING when in truth he is practically at the bottom and just like the rest is not privy to anything going on until he is informed.

BTW America will NOT attack Iran but has set up a plan where Iran, Libya and Ethiopia (Yes Ethiopia) will attack Israhell and that will give rise to america entering into the fray. Israhell will be decimated (the dome of the rock will be destroyed) and america will occupy it (remember all of that missing money from wall street is sitting in various banks in Israhell like bank Leumi, Discount Bank of Israel, Hapoalim, Bank of Israel etc etc). There is where TRILLIONS are...Do yo think america is going to leave its money there?...NOT!!!

Very interesting, I'll remember this...  :o
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 10:14:23 AM »
You sure do write in a similar fashion of another female getbigger I know...  You also seem to be online together a lot.... Just saying....  :)

Clearly this FEMALE you are referring to is JAG ...and no I am not her. I need no alias', secret accounts or alternate IDs. If you read my post you should be able to see that the content is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what she writes about. Doesn't take an Einstein to figure that out, but then again this is GB. BTW...I have been assumed by writing styles to have and been at least five different people on this board including one moderator.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 10:28:37 AM »

Ethiopia? ??? That's one that is completely off my radar.
How does Ethiopia fit in?
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 10:31:54 AM »

Very good diversion Samson!  :)
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 10:35:39 AM »
Hahahahahaa...when u can disprove anything I've ever posted about the military u let me know. U throw around black-ops and all kinds of bullshit that guys who actually do that sorta shit, don't say or use. I hold a TS...95% of the TS crap I know or have been told isn't TS or isn't interesting. The other 5% is mostly stuff I don't want to know about. I've been 'read on' to programs and ops that I have had no need to know other then SA or situational awareness...see those  are two real terms us real non-black ops ::) people use. Your entire post is ridiculous. As far as being on the bottom..dude I've been in 17 years. I'm not a grunt. I haven't been a grunt for a long time. This is getbig so I have no need to post a resume....it wouldn't matter. My posts about the Army speak for themselves...u live in "net hollywood" land. Enjoy ur basement....
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 11:05:20 AM »
Very good diversion Samson!  :)

Stop this shit RIGHT NOW!!!

This is why you would suck as a mod. You're too damn immature, and impressionable to lead this group without it devolving into the crap we've all been trying to keep away from this board!
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 12:15:01 PM »

Whenever Samson starts getting knocked around the board (every month or so) Jag crawls up out of the woodwork and starts posting non-stop in an effort to deflect attention. This has been her modus operandi for a while now. Samson has been turned into a laughing stock and needs Jag backing "him" up on her main account to keep him relevant.

Notice how they've both stepped up their posting ten-fold this week and have been on pretty much posting in the exact same time blocks every single day.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2010, 12:40:36 PM »

American military has been in Ethiopia training soldiers for a couple of years now...You would think america would have gone there to help with the drought, building dams, filtering salty sea water to make it fresh, but NO...it is there stirring up war and supplying military arms and TRAINING. Notice the poverty of Ethiopia, yet somehow it like Haiti it has tens of thousands of american made assault weapons and a gazillion bullets.

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=42481
http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/07/27/25011-us-army-africa-us-africa-command-ncos-mentor-ethiopian-soldiers/
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2859.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_National_Defense_Force

First thing someone asks is what the hell is america doing in Ethiopia? Aren't they still battling drought? Why are soldiers being trained and military arsenal being shipped to them? Then you begin putting the pieces together. Just as the plan to attack Iraq during the first war was started by america arming Kuwait, doing horizontal drilling, making wild claims of Iraq having thousands of tanks on the border with Saudi Arabia, so the same is being done here. Excuses of PIRATES gives rises to american military going into Somalia (right next to Ethiopia), then arms from america going to Sudan and then diverted to Ethiopia, suddenly america takes Libya off the terrorism list and is trying to be friendly with Kaddafi, while america talks about Iran it is still conducting business with it along with Russia and China (they are all arming Iran for this attack). All along claiming Israel is their friend (pacifying) until the order is given to Libya, Iran and Ethiopia to attack. You can also read about this in Ezekiel 38th chapter (for the Christians)..It is coming..Keep this in your mind or take notes somewhere, but it will happen.

Also keep in mind the more ercent games america played with georgia (Russia) when it went in and TRAINED their soldiers adn armed them only to hav ethe Russians come in and hand them their ass...all the while america packed its shit and high tailed it out of the region leavign teh Georgian people wondering what happened to the HELP they were going to provide. IT is a cruel game tha is being played all in the name of money, oil, control, power...in the midst of it all lives are slaughtered like cattle for meat where no concern is given for life.

Keep your eyes on the Middle East
C