Author Topic: Lucid Delusion (The Cover Band Years/featuring young Jade)  (Read 9088 times)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Lucid Delusion (The Cover Band Years/featuring young Jade)
« on: February 28, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Re: Lucid Delusion (The Cover Band Years/featuring young Jade)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 08:16:15 PM »
Everything that is wrong with the world, in a song.

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 08:19:28 PM »
wtf.....

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 12:44:28 AM »

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 02:34:06 AM »
Way more talent then lucid delusion

Capt E,
First of all, LD is not a cover band.  Anyone could "do that".  All of their songs are original.  Hey, I just had a thought.....why don't you put up some of "your songs" and let the rest of the Getbiggers give their opinions and/or feedback.  That would be quite interesting don't ya think?

Gotta go for now.  It's breakfast time....12 egg whites, a cup of oatmeal & a banana.  And you? 

Jade
www.myspace.com/luciddelusionrocks   

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 09:54:12 AM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 12:24:01 PM »

god what a gallery of horrors....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=45898223&albumId=102295&page=3

OMFG...

That's Marty Friedman , ex guitarist of MegadetH!!!!

That dude's jacked!

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 03:12:52 PM »
Thanks man!

Holy crap that kick's triggered to hell!!!!

sounds kind of like old Cynic/Atheist
 :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 08:55:03 PM »
OMFG...

That's Marty Friedman , ex guitarist of MegadetH!!!!

That dude's jacked!

I was thinking more along the lines of a juiced up Kip Winger.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 10:40:56 PM »
I say Kane Roberts from Alice Cooper..

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 08:03:16 AM »
I say Kane Roberts from Alice Cooper..

This is Bedlam here all you toss-pot wannabes, I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with any one of you livin' at home  momma boys. Jade is the real deal and I'm fortunate enough to have her in my life, I got the real thing and all you heathens do is wack off to her pics! When is the last time any of you f**ked anything but your hand. You all think you're something, truth be told, you wouldn't know a woman if she slapped her t**s in your face. Capt E you ARE A DOUCHEBAG!! If you had any idea what it's like to be in a band you'd shut your piehole. Yngwie/Rhoads, you're our buddy, we really like you. The rest of you I don't know how you can type with one hand, considering the other is jerking yourself off to my girlfriends pics. You plainly suck, and always will. FU!!!!

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 08:06:48 AM »

This is Bedlam here all you toss-pot wannabes, I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with any one of you livin' at home  momma boys. Jade is the real deal and I'm fortunate enough to have her in my life, I got the real thing and all you heathens do is wack off to her pics! When is the last time any of you f**ked anything but your hand. You all think you're something, truth be told, you wouldn't know a woman if she slapped her t**s in your face. Capt E you ARE A DOUCHEBAG!! If you had any idea what it's like to be in a band you'd shut your piehole. Yngwie/Rhoads, you're our buddy, we really like you. The rest of you I don't know how you can type with one hand, considering the other is jerking yourself off to my girlfriends pics. You plainly suck, and always will. FU!!!!

LOL

you suck

Daddy issues much  ?

hit a nerve when you see what she looks like to the rest of the world ? you like big men

that's OK

really
GB

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2010, 08:10:00 AM »

good grief, just when you think this couldn't get anymore pathetic

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2010, 08:15:47 AM »

This is Bedlam here all you toss-pot wannabes, I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with any one of you livin' at home  momma boys. Jade is the real deal and I'm fortunate enough to have her in my life, I got the real thing and all you heathens do is wack off to her pics! When is the last time any of you f**ked anything but your hand. You all think you're something, truth be told, you wouldn't know a woman

neither do you by the looks of things

if she slapped her t**s in your face. Capt E you ARE A DOUCHEBAG!! If you had any idea what it's like to be in a band

we have yet to see any evidence you know what its like to be in a real band

you'd shut your piehole. Yngwie/Rhoads, you're our buddy, we really like you. The rest of you I don't know how you can type with one hand, considering the other is jerking yourself off to my girlfriends pics. You plainly suck, and always will. FU!!!!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 08:17:51 AM »
Bet I know what you got tendonitis from, sinner!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 08:20:45 AM »
Bet I know what you got tendonitis from, sinner!!

From constantly turning down his speakers when your boyfriends crap music gets spammed on this site

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 08:27:46 AM »
 You stupid rim-licking homos can post anything you want, fact is you'll always suck, I don't even want to think about what you're sucking, but it probably isn't anything on the female anatomy. Vacuum cleaner's come to mind, OH! that's right, you'll be coming in a vacuum bag!! HOOVER THAT IS!! You guys really do suck, I mean WTF!!!! Wannabe MoFos.

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 08:31:38 AM »
You stupid rim-licking homos can post anything you want, fact is you'll always suck, I don't even want to think about what you're sucking, but it probably isn't anything on the female anatomy. Vacuum cleaner's come to mind, OH! that's right, you'll be coming in a vacuum bag!! HOOVER THAT IS!! You guys really do suck, I mean WTF!!!! Wannabe MoFos.

LOL

you work the door when he plays in dives dontcha ?

GRRRRRRRRRR   , stop hatin' my man

god what a gallery of horrors....

GB

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 08:38:04 AM »
I don't get this. Is this one of the guys from the band, who calls himself Bedlam!?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »
Hey that's my band!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »
haha this thread just took an epic turn~!