Author Topic: The dark side of bodybuilding  (Read 17982 times)

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: The dark side of bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »
is that bath towel thing true? :-X
plus no way JJ did g4$, guy respects himself too much... ???

I could be mistaken, but I believe the story about Kovacs and the bath towel came from Nasser.  Can someone confirm/deny?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »

I could be mistaken, but I believe the story about Kovacs and the bath towel came from Nasser.  Can someone confirm/deny?
then it's a lie? ???
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 08:43:42 PM »
Overdid it with Lasix and dehydrated. Had to be carried off.

That'd so awesome if there was video :-\

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »
Why did Paul Dillet freeze up? Is he O.K.? What was it, stage fright?

I was at that show when Dillet had to be carried off stage.  It was at the Arnold Classic, I believe circa 1998.  He was all dehydrated from abuse of diuretics. He was the most cut, veiny guy on the stage.  About 30 seconds into his posing ruotine, he froze up and it looked like he was doing something between the robot, and an epileptic seizure.  One guy came out to help him off stage, and when he realized that wasn't gunna work, they sent in 3 more guys to litteraly pick him up and carry him off.  About 6 years later I saw my buddy do the exact same robot/seizure thing after he overdosed on painkillers and muscle relaxers. Go figure.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 09:01:51 PM »
I was at that show when Dillet had to be carried off stage.  It was at the Arnold Classic, I believe circa 1998.  He was all dehydrated from abuse of diuretics. He was the most cut, veiny #### on the stage.  About 30 seconds into his posing ruotine, he froze up and it looked like he was doing something between the robot, and an epileptic seizure.  One guy came out to help him off stage, and when he realized that wasn't gunna work, they sent in 3 more guys to litteraly pick him up and carry him off.  About 6 years later I saw my buddy do the exact same robot/seizure thing after he overdosed on painkillers and muscle relaxers. Go figure.

so what was it... did he get so dehydtrated his whole body got cramped up when he hit a pose.... wow,,, that musta been very, very painfull... imagine when you get a calf, hammy, bicep or any single muscle cramp.... now imagine every major muscle group in your body head to toe cramping up... no wonder he couldn't move... when a single group cramps, it takes the others to flex and extend to work the cramp out... he had no way to do that at all...  ouch.  good thing people recognized what was happening and carried him off then helped him...
 >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 11:04:22 PM »
I was at that show when Dillet had to be carried off stage.  It was at the Arnold Classic, I believe circa 1998.  He was all dehydrated from abuse of diuretics. He was the most cut, veiny #### on the stage.  About 30 seconds into his posing ruotine, he froze up and it looked like he was doing something between the robot, and an epileptic seizure.  One guy came out to help him off stage, and when he realized that wasn't gunna work, they sent in 3 more guys to litteraly pick him up and carry him off.  About 6 years later I saw my buddy do the exact same robot/seizure thing after he overdosed on painkillers and muscle relaxers. Go figure.
Try 1994 Arnold, I think. And it's hard to get actual footage of the 1993 and 1994 Arnold's, most Arnold Classics for that matter. You'd think that Jim Lorimer and Arnold would release DVDs of the Arnold Classics. Charge like 19.99 for them.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 11:19:35 PM »

The reason why I started checking it out again is cause i've made a lot of natural gains lately, so i'm thinking about gearing up and competing for my first time, but lately i've been leaning towards just avoiding the whole scene.

Bodybuilding: A fudgepacker's paradise

Wait a minute, you've made a lot of "natural gains", so you're thinking of juicing?  Huh? ???

Also, Bbing is "A fudgepacker's paradise", yet you're considering not only gearing up, but "competing" in a pageant?

Gotta say, you're not making much sense buddy.
HAHA, RON.....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »
Yup, i'm thinking about taking it to a higher level. I always used to say "I'm not going to do steroids until i'm like 30, and i've reached my natural limits, and my test levels are naturally dropping." Well, now that time is here.

As for competing, I didn't really realize how gay pro BB is until recently. I always knew it was gay, it's obvious, but I didn't realize how flaming it is. I still want to compete though just for the hell of it.

Now that you realize it's flaming you want to do it?  Delicious!  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 11:38:14 PM »
Now that you realize it's flaming you want to do it?  Delicious!  ;D

Jeezus.....did I miss something?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 12:03:59 AM »
If some random guy said he would pay me $10,000 cash on the spot, if i just dress up in a damn ballerina outfit and prance around for an hour or two,...but nothing else.....sure as shit i woudl do it.  10k easy.
Wait for it....

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 05:29:49 AM »
If some random guy said he would pay me $10,000 cash on the spot, if i just dress up in a damn ballerina outfit and prance around for an hour or two,...but nothing else.....sure as shit i woudl do it.  10k easy.

And you think you will only be "flexing" for that kind of money.....

Just because the fun part its not filmed, doesnt mean that it doesnt happen.

WOOOOOOOOOOSSHSHSHSHSHSH S

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 07:34:16 AM »
For 10 grand I would do just about anything as long as it's not filmed.

10K is not chump change. If 10K was being flashed in your face i'm sure most of you would be down on your knees within seconds, ready to work some sausage. I'll admit, for that kind of cash i'd do it. Most whores in the US only make like 150-250 to screw some nasty old man. In the country I currently live in, 50 bucks will get you some high quality puss.

If there are any weird homos out there with 10K to burn, write me a message. I'll doo whatever weird shit you're into.

Outed!  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 07:38:41 AM »
Ironic since I was not aware of a bright side  :-\

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 08:01:29 AM »

Have you hear heard of Bob Chic ? thats the "brightest it can get" ....the only "survivor' of the brown bag Gold's Gym era'

WOOOShshshshshshshshshsh

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 08:03:09 AM »

;D ;D ;D

io856

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2010, 08:05:26 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010, 08:06:42 AM »
everyone did shit except chick

he earned millions the dignifying way ( did not swallow )

io856

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 08:37:35 AM »
in the end he still kissed a lot of ass anyway

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 11:57:59 AM »
Have you hear heard of Bob Chic ? thats the "brightest it can get" ....the only "survivor' of the brown bag Gold's Gym era'

WOOOShshshshshshshshshsh

It's funny to see all the fools so quick to lump everyone in the same category....there are plenty of us who have never even entertained such things

Clearly, there is a "dark side" to every faction in life, pro sports, entertainment business, etc...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2010, 12:00:31 PM »
It's funny to see all the fools so quick to lump everyone in the same category....there are plenty of us who have never even entertained such things

Clearly, there is a "dark side" to every faction in life, pro sports, entertainment business, etc...
so room 7 by the ice machine is just a figment on a phag's imagination ?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2010, 12:10:37 PM »

Bob, if a pro does G4P but then donates those G4P earnings to charity, would you consider that part of the "dark side" or "bright side" of professional bodybuilding?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2010, 12:11:42 PM »
Im pretty sure when you log on to Getbig, it says "if you don't like bodybuilding, don't come here"

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2010, 12:13:16 PM »
Bob, if a pro does G4P but then donates those G4P earnings to charity, would you consider that part of the "dark side" or "bright side" of professional bodybuilding?

I dont know...who was it you were with?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2010, 12:15:01 PM »
Overdid it with Lasix and dehydrated. Had to be carried off.

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA......aft er all these years, this pic is still cracking me up. it's a fucking Classic
Get Big, or Die Trying