Author Topic: Arnold Classic: Bob Chick Picks Dexter Jackson to Win  (Read 3355 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: BTW BOBERT KAIs presentation will crush melvin's
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »
Darrem is better than Melvin...Kai is better than both except when he does the homo stuff.

Darrem is awesome though 8)
The "homo" stuff is why I don't care for Kai's posing.
((-::

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: Bob Chick Picks Dexter Jackson to Win the Arnold
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »
was never a big fan of dex,,, personality aside, physique wise he was always overshadowed by ronnie (of course everyone was) and the whole ronnie jay thing who also overshadowed dex but dex is very consistant and i think underrated...  like someone posted earlier, dex makes smll gains but keeps his symmetry so year to year he only looks marginally different however... consistantcy over long periods of time can be considered great.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Bob Chick Picks Dexter Jackson to Win the Arnold
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 09:11:36 PM »
was never a big fan of dex,,, personality aside, physique wise he was always overshadowed by ronnie (of course everyone was) and the whole ronnie jay thing who also overshadowed dex but dex is very consistant and i think underrated...  like someone posted earlier, dex makes smll gains but keeps his symmetry so year to year he only looks marginally different however... consistantcy over long periods of time can be considered great.

Yeah, but if you're competing to win, won't small gains hold you back? Granted, he did win the Mr. O, so I guess he is doing something right. Just seems like most guys that stay consistent and don't make big gains really don't win shows ::shrugs::
X

Maxmuscle13

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Classic: Bob Chick Picks Dexter Jackson to Win
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 05:17:04 PM »
Sadly i can name a handfull of top pros that competed in the 90's never won the O and ther were all much more worthy than Dex..Like:Flex,Paul, Kevin,Chris, Nasser.Dex does come in shape but has no Wow factor..kinda fades away on stage with the above mentioned.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 08:10:03 PM »
you'd think he'd double his dose or train differently to gain some more mass

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2010, 08:30:32 PM »
Branch will never win the Olympia...that's delusional

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »
Branch will never win the Olympia...that's delusional
If he does....he'd deserve it.I like Branch but cannot see him holding that title.  But man if he shows up gppd enough to win it...it'd be great!
((-::