Author Topic: Cutting cycle: Trenbolone,Winstrol, Anavar and Clenbuterol  (Read 27835 times)

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
Cutting cycle: Trenbolone,Winstrol, Anavar and Clenbuterol
« on: March 02, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Hi guys, I was thinking of running a all out cutting cycle for 8 weeks of: 75mg/a day Trenbolone
                                                                                                            50mg/a day Winstrol injectable
                                                                                                            40mg/a day Anavar
                                                                                                            40mcg/a day Clenbuterol

I AM 5''7 ,VERY NEW TO CHEMICAL ENHANCED SIDE OF THE GAME, ACTUALLY I STILL HAVE NOT DONE A CYCLE. IM 28 YRS OLD HAVE BEEN TRAINING

HARDCORE SINCE 22, STARTED LIFTING AT 16 FOR SPORTS. I POSTED ON HERE ABOUT 6 MONTHS ON CYCLE ADVICE, WELL SINCE THEN I HAVE GOT KINDA

OF SLOPPY PHSIGUE WISE, I WAS A 178 AT 10% BODYFAT.BUT 2 MANY ALL U CAN EAT BUFFETS, STEAKHOUSES,SUSHI,AND HOME COOKED MEALS FROM

MY HOT MEXICAN GIRLFRIEND AND SEE IT EAT DIET HAS MADE GO UP TO 200 POUNDS, PUTTING ON 22 POUNDS OF TRAIN WRECK STOMACH AND FULL

MOON FACE FAT MOSTLY, I HAVE GOOD FOUNDATION AND I KNOW HOW TO DIET. IF U GUYS CAN PLEASE CRITIQUE THE CYCLE I HAD IN MINE ABOVE, I

HAVE A JOB OFFER THAT CAN MAKE ME SERIOUS COIN AS A BARTENDER, BUT THEY WANT U TO BE RIPPED WITH NO SHIRT ON, AT THE JOB. I KNOW HOW

TO GET RIPPED IN 12 WEEKS NATURALLY, BUT I KNOW I CANT DO IT RIGHT IN 8 WEEKS WITH OUT LOSING ALOT MUSCLE AND NOT LOOKIN GOOD

WITHOUT THE GEAR. LUCKILY I HAVE A GREAT SOURCE THAT EVEN SUPPLIES A FEW IFBB PROS, SO THATS NOT THE PROBLEM:

IS MY CYCLE LIKELY TO GET 40 POUNDS OF SLOP OFF ME IN 8 WEEKS AND SHRED ME TO A 160 POUNDS WITH 4%TO 5% BODYFAT?

I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE IN 12 WEEKS NATURALLY A HANDFUL OF TIMES, SO IT WOULD SEEM LOGICAL WITH GEAR 8 WEEKS WOULDNT BE

A PROBLEM RIGHT? ALSO WHAT SIDE EFFECTS CAN I EXPECT? AND WHAT I CAN DO DURING AND AFTER THE CYCLE TO COUNTER THEM?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Cutting cycle: Trenbolone,Winstrol, Anavar and Clenbuterol
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:14:58 AM »
Vinnie are you in Vegas?
I'm in Vegas PM me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 11:52:50 AM »
Vinnie,

First thing first.  There is no such thing as a "cutting cycle".  You can get ripped off of Test Cypionate and d-bol...The only difference is you will more than likely retain water.  It's all in how your diet it.  I'm not a big fan of cycles that don't have test.  IMO Test should be the base of all cycles.  Here's what I suggest as a newb to gear and trying to rip up.

500mg per week of test prop or suspension (inj EOD)
50 mg of winny EOD
ECA,  Ephedrine, Caffine, Asprine (You can get the Ephedrine from Albertsons, Walgreens or CVS pharmacy) It's going to be Bronkaid or Primatine they will ask for ID so don't go in buying 10 boxes or they'll think you're making Meth.  For Caffine you can get a bottle of No Doz and for asprine get baby aspirin.

Start with 25 mg of Ephedrine, 1 no doz and 80 mg of Aspirin 3 x per day.

You said you know how to diet so I won't bother with that.  Cardio upon waking 45 min of low intensity cardio I'd say 3.0 -4.0 on a 5.0 incline and 30 min at night.

You might not even need the clen.  if you don't want to use ECA then go with clen.  Start with 40 mcg ed for 3 days then go up 20 mcg every  3 days until you get to 120 mcg. take the clen 2 weeks on one week off.  Clen will lose it's effectivenss very fast you can use benydril to change that google or check on boards for that, I'm tired of typing. ;D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »
first cycle at 75 mg of trenbolone e.d

definitely toooo much for a newbie bro !
asstropin

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »
first cycle at 75 mg of trenbolone e.d

definitely toooo much for a newbie bro !

If it's his first cycle he shouldn't even be touching Tren.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 11:58:40 AM »
suspension Or prop for a first time user? did i read that right

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 12:06:59 PM »
suspension Or prop for a first time user? did i read that right

Test is test...But he want's to keep the water retention low he's gonna have to suck it up and become a human pin cushion.  I don't know him personally so i don't know if he retains alot of water.  If he doesn't then he could go with Test E.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 12:43:13 PM »
Suspension is a little much for a newbie...you can get shredded on any ester...I would advise prop over suspension...I'm super lean on enanthate so he could take that as well...its all about diet,cardio, and a good AI

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 12:59:21 PM »
Suspension is a little much for a newbie...you can get shredded on any ester...I would advise prop over suspension...I'm super lean on enanthate so he could take that as well...its all about diet,cardio, and a good AI

Correct but you will agree that it depends on the bodytype.  A bloated mess like me just looks at test E or C and puts on 10 lbs of water.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 03:08:07 PM »
If your a bloated mess already prop is not goin to cut you up...its all about diet and training...your completely wrong

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 04:16:40 PM »
Thanks for all the info Wiggs. Yes I am in Vegas. Not a fan of ECA stack have done it makes me feel to jittery, heard clenbutrol is the best fat burner other then Gh? Is that
sound right?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »
If your a bloated mess already prop is not goin to cut you up...its all about diet and training...your completely wrong

I didn't say it would cut you up and if you look at my first post you'll see where I said diet is the biggest component.  What I'm saying is going with prop will keep water retention down.  Go back and read my post read before you type.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 05:10:07 PM »
Thanks for all the info Wiggs. Yes I am in Vegas. Not a fan of ECA stack have done it makes me feel to jittery, heard clenbutrol is the best fat burner other then Gh? Is that
sound right?

Yeah it's good but Clen and t-3 is the best combo. I'm not tryin to turn you out on drugs though. ;D
GH long term but you gotta have  $$$

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 12:09:24 AM »
So Wiggs why is Trenbolone not good for first cycle? Also is Anavar not a good idea for first cycle?, heard it

was good. Heard of t-3, not sure what it does , manipulates metabolism I think? Back in the day when I

lived in Cali I had a friend that became a regional and state champion. He use have a huge color

encylopedia of Gear book, that came out a new 1 every year. Showed u how to identify fakes and real gear,  

profiles, descriptions, etc. Do u have any idea what that book is Wiggs ?or if they still make something like

that. I just get really confused on what direction to take, with popping my cherry on 1st cycle . I definetly

hold water like a sponge , so basically looking for all my gear to be no water retention for this first cycle, if

that means sticking a pin in me almost everyday so be it. Thanks for you're insights Wiggs

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 12:23:34 AM »
So what test would hold the least water retention propinate or suspension Wiggs?

Why are these guys say test suspension is not good for first time cycle, ? Do to constant injections ?  because 

I will suck it up and deal with that. What ever is going to be greatest road to take.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 04:44:44 AM »
there's this really cool invention they just came out with its like a stock pile of information About what to use And what not to use, how to spot a fake, every profile for every steroid ever made an Shit an answer to most of your questions.....its called google! spend a little bit of time doing research i promise It won't hurt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 09:57:55 AM »
So Wiggs why is Trenbolone not good for first cycle? Also is Anavar not a good idea for first cycle?, heard it

was good. Heard of t-3, not sure what it does , manipulates metabolism I think? Back in the day when I

lived in Cali I had a friend that became a regional and state champion. He use have a huge color

encylopedia of Gear book, that came out a new 1 every year. Showed u how to identify fakes and real gear,  

profiles, descriptions, etc. Do u have any idea what that book is Wiggs ?or if they still make something like

that. I just get really confused on what direction to take, with popping my cherry on 1st cycle . I definetly

hold water like a sponge , so basically looking for all my gear to be no water retention for this first cycle, if

that means sticking a pin in me almost everyday so be it. Thanks for you're insights Wiggs

PM me your e-mail. I have the Anabolic Guide on JPEG it's 5 MB but it will teach you alot of what  you need to know.  Nothing is better than experience though.  I've been studying and on and off gear since I was 19 and I'm 30 now.  I've made my share of mistakes but have learned alot more from NPC, and IFBB people. Because you hold water like a sponge, like I said before your best bet is going to be Test Prop or Suspension.  Yes you will have to inj at least every other day to keep you blood levels stable.  It sucks and prop hurts like a bitch (don't know about suspension)  but I'd rather do that than be a moon faced freak.  Yes, T-3 does increase your metabolism. You can read about it in the book I'll send you via e-mail.

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »
there's this really cool invention they just came out with its like a stock pile of information About what to use And what not to use, how to spot a fake, every profile for every steroid ever made an Shit an answer to most of your questions.....its called google! spend a little bit of time doing research i promise It won't hurt!!!!

I have done research since 20 yrs old,I am 28 now. I also have talked to a few top level npc and ifbb guys. Everyone has different opinions on first cycle. I had a good friend back in Cali that won state titles and was in a national level show . Have been to the Olympia for the last 10 yrs. Everyone has a different opinion. Was just trying to see what guys on the board think like Wiggs, who is cool to give his own insights. If you have nothing to add, no need for smart ass answers.

Google is gko

have talked to npc and Ifbb guys that are top level

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 11:01:37 AM »
susp needs to be taken ed, as do most of the fast acting compounds that have been mentioned.. probly why they arent usualy recomended for 1st cycle, as its a bit much having so many shots everyweek...

where as you could use  a test like enthanate on its own with 1 or 2shots per week, if your diet and training is good and along with  burners youd look and feel great..

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »
you can lie to your self but you can't bullShit me On this one if you've done any type of research you would know that anyone who is anyone wouldn't recommend running tren on a first cycle ever! tren And suspension Have Alot of sides And aren't for a beginner at all And the recommended dose for your first tren cycle is 50mg ed/100mg eod(350ew) You can get shredded on any steroid what determines the outcome of your cycle is with out a doubt diet And training what you put in is what you get out....what you need is a very clean And strict diet, an intense workout routine, And Alot of cardio...if you'd like to use Anabolics still get some winnie some clen And prop(even thou i wouldn't recommend for a newb) And a good ai

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »
you can lie to your self but you can't bullShit me On this one if you've done any type of research you would know that anyone who is anyone wouldn't recommend running tren on a first cycle ever! tren And suspension Have Alot of sides And aren't for a beginner at all And the recommended dose for your first tren cycle is 50mg ed/100mg eod(350ew) You can get shredded on any steroid what determines the outcome of your cycle is with out a doubt diet And training what you put in is what you get out....what you need is a very clean And strict diet, an intense workout routine, And Alot of cardio...if you'd like to use Anabolics still get some winnie some clen And prop(even thou i wouldn't recommend for a newb) And a good ai

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »
I was not lying to myself or  bullshiting bro. I was just stating a cycle that someone told me would rip you to hell along with great diet,cardio, and training. I thought it was alot over kill myself bro. Anyways thanks for you're input on what u think is good to do.

vinnyvegas

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 11:40:20 AM »
What is ai Jersey Muscle?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 11:52:55 AM »
aromatase inhibitior

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 12:12:55 PM »
How important is the clen for fat-burning?

Say your diet, training and cardio are good and you lose 15 lbs in 8 weeks without clen, and under the exact same circumstances you took clen all along, would there be many additional lbs lost from the clen, or just a couple?