Author Topic: Healthy Recipes  (Read 68870 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2012, 02:37:06 PM »
I've used plain goat cheese in a pinch, but it's a bit soft.  If you're familiar with feta, then you'll know the taste and texture you're going for in this recipe.

Yeah sure, but cheese in general is a pain in the ass to get here, and 100g of Feta will cost me about 25$$, so IF I ever will choose to buy one I will not waste it.

I will start though making my own cottage cheese later this year, and am looking for other easy-to-make cheese recipes.

I love cheese, especially all sorts of goat and sheep milk cheese, but that is VERY VERY hard to find in Japan, even if you find Feta it's normally the type made from cow's milk.

It's like finding "Grade A" tuna in the US, lol. Doesn't exist.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2012, 03:02:58 PM »
Yeah sure, but cheese in general is a pain in the ass to get here, and 100g of Feta will cost me about 25$$, so IF I ever will choose to buy one I will not waste it.

I will start though making my own cottage cheese later this year, and am looking for other easy-to-make cheese recipes.

I love cheese, especially all sorts of goat and sheep milk cheese, but that is VERY VERY hard to find in Japan, even if you find Feta it's normally the type made from cow's milk.

It's like finding "Grade A" tuna in the US, lol. Doesn't exist.

Plain Greek yogurt available?  Maybe this would work.  Add salt and strain it more through coffee filters.  I've never added salt, but I've made yogurt cheese that way.  Ends up being the texture of goat cheese.
:

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2012, 02:07:31 AM »

Plain Greek yogurt available?  Maybe this would work.  Add salt and strain it more through coffee filters.  I've never added salt, but I've made yogurt cheese that way.  Ends up being the texture of goat cheese.

No. No greek yoghurt either.

And cottage cheese costs like 2,5$ for 100g.

sandygothes

• Getbig I
Re: Healthy Recipes
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2013, 11:39:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing those healthy recipes.I really enjoyed reading your post.
h

Blake007

• Getbig I
Re: Healthy Recipes
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2013, 07:05:13 AM »
hmm here are very good recipes.. they looks really yummy and I hope also good in taste. I will try some of them at weekend and hope got the same food according to recipe, Garcinia Cambogia Thanks for sharing this tasty stuff here and please guys keep sharing.