Author Topic: 2005 JR NATIONAL's update & pics...  (Read 47686 times)

brianX

Re: JR NATIONAL's update & pics...
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2005, 02:04:12 AM »
The amazing thing about this guy is he's probably natural.

Hardly. I doubt he weighed 180 without drugs.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2005, 02:34:51 AM »
mo's back looks awsome. i think he needs to bring his arms way up to compete with the bigger guys. the rest of his body looks great, its just his arms that are small.
real men= no rubbers

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2005, 03:27:04 AM »
or stupidity

speaking of stupidity....where'd you get your nickname buddy?

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2005, 05:21:43 AM »
I keep hearing he "owned" the show...but does that mean Phil took first in his class and first overall?

MrSymmetry

• Getbig II
  • Winners don't feel pain!
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2005, 06:39:39 AM »
I was there in Chicago and when Big Phill stepped out it was OVER!!!  Everyone in the crowd that knew anything knew it was the man's show to win.  He has pro written all over him; his physique flowed, he was peeled, he was very round, and his overall stage presentation was perfect and was not cocky on stage.  If he looks like this he will win his class at the USA's.  Plus everyone said he looked like Shawn Ray in the face so that means Richard, Phill, and Shawn are all brothers seperated at birth :)  This is not just my opinion; it was others as well including some pros sitting behind me.  Congrats to Phill it was his period!
Peace!
 ;)
Train hard, peace!

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2005, 07:24:36 AM »
When your moms is done blowing you, please have her call me

congrats, now he can go and finish 15th at the nats. for a coupla years, and then get on stage with the pros and look like a concentration camp resident.
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2005, 08:51:38 AM »
MO- you owe my $20 dollars - I will be sending you a pay-pal invoice ;)

Mo Elbasouni
Getbig II
Matawan Muscle Machine
     Re: Take a look at your Jr. Nationals Top contender...
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2005, 11:51:19 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea! Sounds good - I'm really not a betting man, but I'll put $20 I'll beat em if you're man enough to walk up to me and ask for it if he beats me after the show.  If I win, keep it and get an education.   

Do you need $20 that bad?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2005, 09:16:54 AM »
I posted on another thread about Phillips potential. If he brings up is front poses he can be a pro. From the rear and sides he looks great. The front poses are a little shaky at this time. I dont see him taking the USA Title.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2005, 09:23:37 AM »
Phil Heath was everything LIFT claimed him to be.  He is the favorite to win the overall at the USA.  More pics here.  http://www.graphicmuscle.com/bodybuilder.aspx?bbcode=8895

Comparison shots here: http://www.graphicmuscle.com/Comparisons.aspx?event=Junior%20Nationals&year=2005&eventclass=Men&divisioncode=2841

As I mentioned here weeks ago - anyone who had seen him in person knew without a doubt he is a pro in the making. I wouldn't be on here hyping him if I didn't see and believe it myself. Those are some awesome shots of Phil and you can see his conditioning. Like someone else mentioned, he stayed silent and those are the ones you need to watch out for. Anyone who met Phil at this show knows he is a humble, gracious competitor. He's got a great future ahead of him. He's currently in Cali doing a photoshoot. Word is he's going to be dunking a basketball in one of the shoots. Yeah - imagine that body dunking!

If anyone is in Colorado, Phil is guest posing at the Colorado State show in Downtown Denver. Mark Dugdale and 2003 Jr Nationals winner, Dillion Armburst are also guest posing. Should be a great show along with 3 great guest posers.

Look for Phillip in Vegas and I will have more updates later this week.

As far as Mo goes, he's young and has potentional. Backstage and on stage he appeared to be nervous and lack confidence. It takes a helluva lot of work to get on that stage, so props to himf or going through with it. He's a work in progess and if he keeps his head on straight can get there in time.

Peace
LIFT
Elevate Your Image.™

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2005, 10:29:11 AM »
Exactly where did Mo place and did he get to do the Levrone routine?

14th I think

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2005, 10:48:49 AM »
The problem with people who are mediocre is that they generally want to shoot anybody down who displays even a hint of self confidence to make them feel like they're not missing out on achieving something in their life.

I'm not saying all of you here are necessarily in that mindset, just that if I was that bothered by what he says I might consider myself in that group (and there are some of you here - the mediocre are the majority).  The comments regarding Mo's demeanour backstage make it clear that he's under no delusion when it comes to the crunch.  He knows the truth.

That being said, it pays to keep your trap shut about this type of thing.  Externalising it really doesn't make it any more effective and just rubs everybody up the wrong way.  The best way to get there is with implicit belief in yourself and inviting people to shoot you down constantly doesn't really help. 

A bit of a reality check is needed every now and again Mo.  Not a flood.

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2005, 01:11:22 PM »
u guys all talk about mo like he the next mr o, hell this guy will hardly make pro. Hes looks good, but to be a pro..., think will harris, the guys 40+ and mo, its not an aesthetic physique....and size wont necessarily make him a pro.

Bast00

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2005, 09:40:07 AM »
Sorry but Mo doesn't look any bigger than he did at 19.   He looks great but he hasn't improved much since then.

studhammer

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2005, 12:44:56 PM »
Sorry but Mo doesn't look any bigger than he did at 19.   He looks great but he hasn't improved much since then.
mo looks great..anyone wanna see pics of bast?

Bast00

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2005, 12:46:30 PM »
mo looks great..anyone wanna see pics of bast?

1.there are pictures of me in the pictures forum, retard.

2. mo looks great but he hasn't gotten noticeably bigger since he last competed, going by the pictures.

jimi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2005, 12:49:12 PM »
I was there competing this weekend (6th LHW) and had read all of Isaac's hype and looked at the pictures up till 11 days out.

Let me be the first to eat a little crow and say that I didn't think Phil was "all that" from the pictures......but as soon as he stripped down to get on the scale, I knew it was lights out....show over.

Congrats to Phil.  He's the real deal, my friend.  Best of luck in Vegas next month.

240 or bust

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2005, 01:35:09 PM »
What is Mo's height and weight?

He may just be reaching his potential for where he's at with diet/gear/training.

At this point he can stay where he is, or try to push one of these factors, to reach a new level.  It may be time to trade in those receptors.

GoldsGymRules

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2005, 05:41:57 AM »
u guys all talk about mo like he the next mr o, hell this guy will hardly make pro. Hes looks good, but to be a pro..., think will harris, the guys 40+ and mo, its not an aesthetic physique....and size wont necessarily make him a pro.

THis guy is from Jersey. He would have had a hard time making top five at the Jersey State looking at the pics. BTW Chris Perticari- 2nd ,Darin Dudash- 5th both from NJ had him beat by a mile.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2005, 09:07:49 AM »
I was there competing this weekend (6th LHW) and had read all of Isaac's hype and looked at the pictures up till 11 days out.

Let me be the first to eat a little crow and say that I didn't think Phil was "all that" from the pictures......but as soon as he stripped down to get on the scale, I knew it was lights out....show over.

Congrats to Phil.  He's the real deal, my friend.  Best of luck in Vegas next month.

Congrats on your placing and good to see at least one competitor not take my hyping personal. Good luck in your future shows.

Isaac
LIFT STUDIOS
Elevate Your Image.™

jimi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2005, 10:18:24 AM »
good to see at least one competitor not take my hyping personal.
sh!t....only a fool couldn't see that Phil was in a league of his own at the Jrs.   He wasn't even tested there.  His first true test will come next month at the USA's.  I wish him the best of luck. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:22 PM »
LOL - agreed 110%. He knows he has his work cut out for him next month but he's on a mission. He's guest posing this weekend at the Colorado State show, should be a good one if anyone is in Denver this weekend.

Peace

LIFT
Elevate Your Image.™

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2005, 04:37:33 AM »
awww my girl Angela cracked the top 10 in figure!

Mr.Primo

• Getbig III
  • Only plants grow naturally
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2005, 05:36:22 PM »
Mo sucks.
Believe in God or go to hell

MrBiggz22

• Getbig II
  • Get in where `ya fit in!!
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2006, 04:50:29 AM »
Maybe it`s just me, but he looks a little narrow. Granted he`s very thick, but something is missing? Does anyone else agree?

MrBiggz
http://www.labodybuilding.com

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2007, 07:37:55 AM »
A great lineup to say the least