Author Topic: Am I becoming....'Croatch'?  (Read 4250 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Am I becoming....'Croatch'?
« on: March 03, 2010, 05:13:09 PM »
Its a scary thought, I realize.

As some of you may know a few years back when I was bodybuilding and all geared up, I was pretty damn built.  Much moreso than most, well beyond gym rat juicer status.  But Im not into that anymore, and my priorities are elsewhere. 
So lately when I go to workout Ive seen more and more gym rat juicers acting like total dbags in the gym.  Standing right in front of the db rack flexing in the mirror, dropping/throwing weights etc...  and I just cant help but wanna say to them 'you are waaay too impressed with yourself'.

Or am i just getting older and being a bitch?  Thoughts?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Am I becoming....'Croatch'?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 05:18:15 PM »

As some of you may know a few years back when I was bodybuilding and all geared up, I was pretty damn built.  Much moreso than most, well beyond gym rat juicer status.[/b]  But Im not into that anymore, and my priorities are elsewhere. 
So lately when I go to workout Ive seen more and more gym rat juicers acting like total dbags in the gym.  Standing right in front of the db rack flexing in the mirror, dropping/throwing weights etc...  and I just cant help but wanna say to them 'you are waaay too impressed with yourself'.

Not to be a douche...but got any pics of this impressive physique?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 05:18:27 PM »
I think those people are twats too.

Maybe you are just getting mature, and realizing how immature and foolish that whole scene is?

bingo...

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 05:22:18 PM »

Pretty sure uve seen my pics before Groink, theyve been posted numerous times.....
Im not on the computer that I have them saved but Im sure someone will verify me.  William Grant, Alex, Chaos, Pandaemonium,  Ron, and the great Squadfather know who I am some....

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 05:27:46 PM »

Maybe you are just getting mature, and realizing how immature and foolish that whole scene is?

Well I agree I am, having kids helps to push that along... but even so I feel I was much more respectful of the other people in the gym.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »
Pretty sure uve seen my pics before Groink, theyve been posted numerous times.....
Im not on the computer that I have them saved but Im sure someone will verify me.  Alex, Chaos, Pandaemonium,  Ron, and the great Squadfather know who I am some....

I probably have....that's cool. Not trying to slam, just curious what you looked like

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
I probably have....that's cool. Not trying to slam, just curious what you looked like

Didnt think anything of it... motherfvcker  ;D

newmom

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 05:33:23 PM »
Didnt think anything of it... motherfvcker  ;D

TacoBell, your not becoming a Croatch, just more respectfull and the older we get..stupid shit seems more widespread

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 05:39:00 PM »
I should hop back on the special sauce...in 6mos I could walk up next to these assholes posing in the mirror and pose next to them so they go sit down and watch....
But then I realize just how returded that sounds, hence making me the dbag.  Its really a catch 22.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 05:39:29 PM »
curious here too to see this impressive physique, I have not been impressed much here at all

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »
curious here too to see this impressive physique, I have not been impressed much here at all

You didn't like my shirtless pic bull ?

I'm crushed  :'(

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
Croatch is pretty spot on with most guys juiced up. He just comes across way too insecure and jealous when he actually looks better than someone all bloated up just because they have a bit more muscle than him.

I juiced pretty hard for 4 years but have been clean over 6 and training 14 and still hold everything. I don't like training with some of these douchebags but i ignore them. Kind of get sick of guys who think their the man but then see someone better and can't handle it.

Any Euro guys i've talked to in gyms that come to OZ are really cool though it's mainly the Wogs (which i am too).

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »
there's no juicers at my gym (oh haven't you heard, except me of course  ::)) but there's still plenty of washed up DooshFags, Solution...5:30am workouts, can't beat em. The Old (65+) juicers are much more polite and much stronger as well

newmom

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »
You didn't like my shirtless pic bull ?

I'm crushed  :'(

I did if that matters

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 06:36:20 PM »

end of thread.

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 07:32:03 PM »

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 07:33:18 PM »

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 08:43:10 PM »
I can vouch for him , he's , well was a monster..huge and lean..

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 08:54:32 PM »

As some of you may know a few years back when I was bodybuilding and all geared up, I was pretty damn built.  Much moreso than most, well beyond gym rat juicer status.  But Im not into that anymore, and my priorities are elsewhere. 

I get irritated even seeing the biggest bodybuilders doing this shit. What does it take to set the weights down gently and flex when you get home?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »
Taco is quite the beast.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 09:05:55 PM »
I can vouch for him , he's , well was a monster..huge and lean..

Ah thank you william, I edited my post to include you.  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »
Chaos sir (and I use the term loosely), nice to see you.  :D

Having been around some pros and having competed, I can understand why some competitive bbers pose during their workouts, they really are watching their bodies change during the course of a diet etc.
Its just these local gym rats, who have some muscle but no more than their buddies who are also juicing who do this just look retarded.  Oh and wearing a wife beater and seating all over the equipment with overflowing bacne and no towel....come on.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 09:12:30 PM »

Unless it starts consuming all your waking thoughts and you feel the need to go on about it in length I think you are okay.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »
Chaos sir (and I use the term loosely), nice to see you.  :D

Having been around some pros and having competed, I can understand why some competitive bbers pose during their workouts, they really are watching their bodies change during the course of a diet etc.
Its just these local gym rats, who have some muscle but no more than their buddies who are also juicing who do this just look retarded.  Oh and wearing a wife beater and seating all over the equipment with overflowing bacne and no towel....come on.
No offense taken. 8)

Funny that we don't have very many of those juiced up gym rats at the K, and the ones we do have are respectful and polite.  WTF is wrong with them?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!