Author Topic: It's good to be large and very muscular and powerful and mean-looking......  (Read 83201 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
hahaha yes exactly kiwi. Twink has 15 inch arms.
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahaha yes exactly kiwi. Twink has 15 inch arms.

Are you saying the only way he can curl 60 kg for a triple is if we start referring to deadlifts as curls?

Method101

• Getbig V
as for me i have strong, relatively big, good looking arms.. and i am modest.. thank you..
No your  arms are no better than mine.

Method101

• Getbig V
Awesome story, something i've always wanted to be capable of (minus having to train/eat to do that). Get looks from the kids teachers or something of the like. Seriously..not being facetious.

As for the 60kg curl twinks...thats about as realistic as Groinks natural status.
People would only act the same way around you because they would think your carrying a bomb.

Webcke fuck off you twink my arms are 16", you remain scared to post pictures.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Are you saying the only way he can curl 60 kg for a triple is if we start referring to deadlifts as curls?

Are you implying that the vein in method's bicep is bigger than his bicep?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
id be doubtful the twink could even dead 60kg...........let alone curl it.
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
No your  arms are no better than mine.

you are an asshole because my words didnt mean that my arms are better than yours or than anyone, i just said they are from the best "natural" here.. which means some may have better arms and many have worse..

anyway post a pic. of your arms and let's see.. if yours are better than mine i will confirm this with no problem..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
trust me shalaba, your arms are better than methods 15 inch cannons.
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
trust me shalaba, your arms are better than methods 15 inch cannons.

yes without seeing his arms i am sure of that.. i am also sure mine are better than yours :P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
mine aren't worth bragging about. probably 17 inch or so.
No doubt about it...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
you are an asshole because my words didnt mean that my arms are better than yours or than anyone, i just said they are from the best "natural" here.. which means some may have better arms and many have worse..

anyway post a pic. of your arms and let's see.. if yours are better than mine i will confirm this with no problem..

Your arms KILL method's, you have balanced development and good shape...

He has vein in his bicep, which makes him think he has good arms....the way a girl thinks

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

dov

• Getbig IV
I was dropping my daughter off at her friends house today after school and I'm knocking on the door, ringing the bell...but no one is coming to the door. And i know these motherfVckers are home.

So after about 5 minutes the girl's dad answers and says "sorry about that...you scared the shit out of my wife and she didn't want to open the door for you until my daughter said  "That's Tay's dad,open the door"

HaHaHaHaHaHaha!!!!!!!!  I can't wait until tomorrow to dominate people at my gym.  ;D ;D ;D
I ,also, tend to keep my distance from ADULTS who walk around town in a sleeveless T hoping people will notice them :-\

Have fun owning the twinks ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Groink ... quick question. After they recognized you and it was all good ... did the wife hinted in any way that she would enjoy being sodomized and demeaned by a huge guy in any way ?

I second the thought of the blade breaking due to latissimus dorsi density.

Thirdly, I have a hard time reading posts from a guy that finds vaginas disgusting. I am not naming names but Method101 you know who you are .

PS : You have more than enough mass I think. I would be curious what you look like ripped. I believe you could compete and I am not talking about Mr Alaska ....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I ,also, tend to keep my distance from ADULTS who walk around town in a sleeveless T hoping people will notice them :-\

Have fun owning the twinks ::)

Jealousy is a very bitter emotion

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Funny stuff G-man.............but I`m almost positive that Methods arms are bigger than yours and Shalamars put together!!  
 ::)

On a sidenote,I feel like stabbing someone just for general principle.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Groink ... quick question. After they recognized you and it was all good ... did the wife hinted in any way that she would enjoy being sodomized and demeaned by a huge guy in any way ?

I second the thought of the blade breaking due to latissimus dorsi density.

Thirdly, I have a hard time reading posts from a guy that finds vaginas disgusting. I am not naming names but Method101 you know who you are .

PS : You have more than enough mass I think. I would be curious what you look like ripped. I believe you could compete and I am not talking about Mr Alaska ....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you are evil

Truth be told...i would LOVE to fuck this guy's wife...she's a sexy little thing. Even if she would throw down....I'm not into the homewrecking thing at all.

I'm dieting now bro...not killing myself, but cutting out a lot of shit food. I'm down almost ten lbs. in two weeks and i haven't lost any size or strength, just a lot of water i think. i hold water like a bitch on her period.

Thanks for the compliment Sev

dov

• Getbig IV
Jealousy is a very bitter emotion
Well, what's worse? People who supposedly are jealous of you or You for taking great pride and honor in supposedly making peiople jealous?

I think your insecurity and need for attention is faaaaar worse. That's not high self-esteem or self assurance....that's brutal insecurity at a very high level. I've always noticed that most insecure people need constant reassurance. They seek this usually by acting out, such as in the way they dress, talk, etc.....that's all. Carry on with the twink ownage! ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Well, what's worse? People who supposedly are jealous of you or You for taking great pride and honor in supposedly making peiople jealous?

I think your insecurity and need for attention is faaaaar worse. That's not high self-esteem or self assurance....that's brutal insecurity at a very high level. I've always noticed that most insecure people need constant reassurance. They seek this usually by acting out, such as in the way they dress, talk, etc.....that's all. Carry on with the twink ownage! ;D

Says the guy who competed in an online bodybuilding contest.

No attention seeking there  ::)

PS  I don't walk around in sleeveless shirts, no need for that  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Everyone including myself here is an attention whore. I bodybuild to get attention, I post pics stories for the attention etc ...

Like Groink said ... you do not participate in an online competition for " the love of the game "

::)

PS : it's not homewrecking if she's asking for it  ;D ( ahhhh ... punish me big man ! lol )

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Dont fuck with this monster who can curl 60kgs!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Dont fuck with this monster who can curl 60kgs!

LMAO the green tshirt has been resurrected again nice  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
bahahaha looks like he can barely lift the camera.........let alone curl 60kg.
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Groink is one strong mofo to withstand Team Nasser by himself with one hand tied behind his back.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
brutal dated bathroom decor, shower curtain, horrible colour scheme, bottles of shampoo/conditioner, wooden cupboard door knob and size extra small green t shirt from your shifts at the supermarket.
No doubt about it...