Author Topic: It's good to be large and very muscular and powerful and mean-looking......  (Read 83173 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I was dropping my daughter off at her friends house today after school and I'm knocking on the door, ringing the bell...but no one is coming to the door. And i know these motherfVckers are home.

So after about 5 minutes the girl's dad answers and says "sorry about that...you scared the shit out of my wife and she didn't want to open the door for you until my daughter said  "That's Tay's dad,open the door"

HaHaHaHaHaHaha!!!!!!!!  I can't wait until tomorrow to dominate people at my gym.  ;D ;D ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Are you gonna publish this story in your book!?

sounds awesome!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

sounds awesome!

Yes...chapter three will be about how to dominate regular-sized people.

there will be photos of me going to Nasser's gym and dominating him

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

sounds awesome!

;D ;D ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Hey... :-\

Superman dont care about the reaccion of the normal people... you know.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Groink is a man with muscles.
No doubt about it...

Method101

• Getbig V
Pathetic Bravado, that muscle would just be an easier target for the guy who knifes your ass.

On the other hand, it was funny at the gym when i wait for guys to finish bench pressing then use the bar with 60kg on it for curls.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Pathetic Bravado, that muscle would just be an easier target for the guy who knifes your ass.

On the other hand, it was funny at the gym when i wait for guys to finish bench pressing then use the bar with 60kg on it for curls.

If you came at me with a knife i would shove it up your ass...but than again you would probably enjoy that  :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

60 kg biceps curls is good but nothing special!!.. i am only 74 kgs and can do it with 100% right form for reps!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
60 kg biceps curls is good but nothing special!!.. i am only 74 kgs and can do it with 100% right form for reps!!..

No you can't

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
If you came at me with a knife i would shove it up your ass...but than again you would probably enjoy that  :-\

if the knife is a good one there is no need to shit it in his ass.. just keep it and use your finger to deal with his ass :-X

Method101

• Getbig V
If you came at me with a knife i would shove it up your ass...but than again you would probably enjoy that  :-\
If your back is turned in some bar or nightclub and somone you know in person with a grudge sticks a knife through your ribcage you aint gonna do shit.

Im not like that anyway, but some people are and could get pissed off by your attitude.

Groink, yes i can curl 60kg barbell with good form for 3 reps. I have insane bicep strength genetics lol, even though they don't grow  fast.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Method101

• Getbig V
bet?
I believe it because i don't have big  arms but they are stronger than people who have much bigger arms than mine.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Did you flash the wife your ABs big guy  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I believe it because i don't have big  arms but they are stronger than people who have much bigger arms than mine.

as for me i have strong, relatively big, good looking arms.. and i am modest.. thank you..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
If your back is turned in some bar or nightclub and somone you know in person with a grudge sticks a knife through your ribcage you aint gonna do shit.

Im not like that anyway, but some people are and could get pissed off by your attitude.

Groink, yes i can curl 60kg barbell with good form for 3 reps. I have insane bicep strength genetics lol, even though they don't grow  fast.

The knife would break on my granite-like lat.

But nonetheless, how did some lady being scared of me because she didn't recognize me turn into me getting knifed from behind in a nightclub?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
as for me i have strong, relatively big, good looking arms.. and i am modest.. thank you..

No you don't. you say your arms are over 17 inches...that's funny

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
The knife would break on my granite-like lat.

But nonetheless, how did some lady being scared of me because she didn't recognize me turn into me getting knifed from behind in a nightclub?

may be she was scared not because she found you big but because you looked like a low life criminal?.. no offense, this is just a thought!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Did you flash the wife your ABs big guy  :D

Abs are coming in nicely, down to 253 this morning, week 2 of the diet

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
may be she was scared not because she found you big but because you looked like a low life criminal?.. no offense, this is just a thought!..

I know a little bit about the husband...he likes to gamble.

I guarantee she thought i was there to collect money

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
No you don't. you say your arms are over 17 inches...that's funny

yes i am sure i have one of the best natural arms on this site!..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Abs are coming in nicely, down to 253 this morning, week 2 of the diet
Good stuff , whats your goal?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
No way Method can curl 60 kg on the bar for a single, let alone reps.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Good stuff , whats your goal?

No real "goal".... just leaning up a little for the warm weather.

It's already in the 70's here in AZ