Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 67502 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2010, 11:51:13 AM »
So you can't pick a side, is that what you mean? :D

But you can pick Keith's side in this event.

keith is a good man in my book

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2010, 11:51:45 AM »
Oh god you moron why do you think you matter.  \Why do you make idol threats.  you are a low life punk nothing else.  the only reason you get shot on here and every board you go on is because you are full of shit, liar and delusional beyond anyone.  Why can't you see you are not liked by anyone.  You can do whatever you want but facts are facts you are a loser that basically will die and not one person will give a shit.  But most everyone will take a shit in your honor.

I'll email Thomas but tell us who is Travis Anderson is and why would he want this information public for.  This person wrote me out of the complete blue with a list of emails.  What is his beef with you.  Did you steal 2500.00 from any of these individuals.  .... ;D  
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2010, 11:52:48 AM »
Please re-read the post.  This was part of an email that was given to me by one of Keith's former business partners and I have used the word "allegation" numerous times because that's what it is.  Its a interesting read and I will be publishing the rest of the contents at a later time today but its not me accusing him to steal money.  His former business partner emailed me all of his personal information along with emails of the whole situation and there is some real interesting tidbits on there.

His former business partners sent me the info to get back their money from Keith that he allegedly stole.  The truth can only be realized from putting the information out into the public spotlight to shine down on.  

Its harsh, its not a nice thing to do...but it isn't illegal

Again you are full of shit.  Why do you think I am not going to catch this shit.  Please tell me what business partner you ever talked too.  You are a fucking liar Goodrum.  You are so stupid.  Goodrum come to the Olympia this year I dare you.  You are pitiful.  Only on the internet can someone like you do this shit.  you are one fucking lucky guy it is the internet.  That is all I gotta say.  you are a yellow pussy who is the color of shit.  And if you think anything you say or do can actually do something to me personally like hurt my reputation that I have had for the past 25 years or my finances you are even dumber than I say all the time.  Keep it coming cause there is nothing you can do to affect me.  All you do is make yourself look even worse than everyone knows you are.  Come on you fucking monkey
No Worries 4 me

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2010, 11:53:56 AM »
I think Vince and Keith should get in the ring  ;D

Loser has to STFU about the other one forever

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2010, 11:54:57 AM »

It would be a very tight squeeze with his fat ass.... ;D
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2010, 11:55:30 AM »

how does a man have a husband?

I'm a member of the Getbig Supreme Court.  Getbig does not recognize same-sex marriages.
In all future correspondence, the said person will refer to their partner as their "bottom" or "top".  Failure to comply will result in immediate timeout.

Supreme Court Justice

"Wiggs"

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2010, 11:55:53 AM »

My money is on the homo..........the fat ass will probably suffer a massive heart attack.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2010, 11:56:31 AM »
Again you are full of shit.  Why do you think I am not going to catch this shit.  Please tell me what business partner you ever talked too.  You are a fucking liar Goodrum.  You are so stupid.  Goodrum come to the Olympia this year I dare you.  You are pitiful.  Only on the internet can someone like you do this shit.  you are one fucking lucky guy it is the internet.  That is all I gotta say.  you are a yellow pussy who is the color of shit.  And if you think anything you say or do can actually do something to me personally like hurt my reputation that I have had for the past 25 years or my finances you are even dumber than I say all the time.  Keep it coming cause there is nothing you can do to affect me.  All you do is make yourself look even worse than everyone knows you are.  Come on you fucking monkey

Like you could beat me in a fight.  You can't even fight obesity.  I would knock you out before you can haul you fat ass out of the seat you were in at the Olympia.  So lets be serious.

So, there's no such person as Travis Anderson???
A

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »
thanks for clearing that up Justice Wiggs.
footloose and fancy free

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2010, 11:58:37 AM »

I'll email Thomas but tell us who is Travis Anderson is and why would he want this information public for.  This person wrote me out of the complete blue with a list of emails.  What is his beef with you.  Did you steal 2500.00 from any of these individuals.  .... ;D  

hahaah yea go ahead and email Tom.  That will be a hoot.  In fact you should meet up with him.  Now that is something I would love to see.  Travis Anderson is someone who was going to rep Muslce Mafia in Australia you fucking ape.  He made an order.  When it came to shipping he didn't want to pay the high price and either were we.  So he came to Vegas and I gave him his shirts.  he decided he didn't want to take them and left them at the hotel.  he took maybe a dozen of them.  I wasn't about to pay the high cost of shipping oiut of my money.  So they say and now it is over.  Do I owe them the money. sorta.  But, we made every attempt to give him his shirts.  Now get ahold of Tom and see if you get a different story you fucking idiot.  You talk so much shit for someone who doesn't know a thing.  How about this come to Vegas and I will steal the $20 you have.  I will do it right in front of your leather skinned face.  Now what would you do beside shit your pants.  I can set up a spit in Goodrums face session too.  Face it you are a pussy.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2010, 12:00:18 PM »
Welcome to Muscle Mafia.  Our clothing designs are for the person who exhibits confidence and strength while being aggressive and successful.  ;D ::)

Hey I didn't know gay pussy like you could read that site.  It was intended for MEN and guys who are tough and can take care of themselves and successful.  How did you read that.  You are the opposite.  Umm gotta fix that.  How is the Cock Mafia going with you and Goodrum
No Worries 4 me

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2010, 12:00:31 PM »
hahaah yea go ahead and email Tom.  That will be a hoot.  In fact you should meet up with him.  Now that is something I would love to see.  Travis Anderson is someone who was going to rep Muslce Mafia in Australia you fucking ape.  He made an order.  When it came to shipping he didn't want to pay the high price and either were we.  So he came to Vegas and I gave him his shirts.  he decided he didn't want to take them and left them at the hotel.  he took maybe a dozen of them.  I wasn't about to pay the high cost of shipping oiut of my money.  So they say and now it is over.  Do I owe them the money. sorta.  But, we made every attempt to give him his shirts.  Now get ahold of Tom and see if you get a different story you fucking idiot.  You talk so much shit for someone who doesn't know a thing.  How about this come to Vegas and I will steal the $20 you have.  I will do it right in front of your leather skinned face.  Now what would you do beside shit your pants.  I can set up a spit in Goodrums face session too.  Face it you are a pussy.

Get in the ring.....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2010, 12:02:18 PM »
Keith is a good guy, goodrum i know u get ur share of insults from getbig but this just makes it worse man..i got nothing against both guys but internet fueds at guys your age is just not normal

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2010, 12:02:50 PM »

So it appears that Travis Anderson's story has some legitimacy.  

BTW, how do you Sorta Owe Someone?????   ::)  
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2010, 12:03:22 PM »
By the Goodrum, in the amount of time from this morning till just a few minutes ago, I made more money from one deal than you have made in the last 3 months.  i was going to say 6 months but you may be counting your pale white queer husbands money.  See I can fuck with you and at the same time make money.  Something you will never be able to do.  How fucking shitty is that for you.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »
By the Goodrum, in the amount of time from this morning till just a few minutes ago, I made more money from one deal than you have made in the last 3 months.  i was going to say 6 months but you may be counting your pale white queer husbands money.  See I can fuck with you and at the same time make money.  Something you will never be able to do.  How fucking shitty is that for you.

If you make so much money, why not SORTA pay him back????
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2010, 12:07:24 PM »
So it appears that Travis Anderson's story has some legitimacy.  

BTW, how do you Sorta Owe Someone?????   ::)  

hey monkey last post cause I gotta go eat and you know that takes a while.  If travis said I stole the money he is full of shit and he will never get paid.  It was a business deal.  I did the work and gave him the perfectly finished product.  He didn't want to take it on the plane and I was NOT going to pay for the shipping myself no matter what was said.  he can send you everything I ever sent him but it doesn't change the fact that the shirts were done delivered to his hotel and he decided not to take them.  not because they weren't correct or in bad shape, just because he didn't want to carry them on the plane.  Him contacting the likes of you should put a little light on his personality and business manner.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2010, 12:09:12 PM »
Haha LMAO!  Best threads of all time!  One out of shape tubby piece of shit fat ass prediabetic has been do nothing loser defending himself against some homo turd charlatan.  Only on getbig!  MuscleMafia?  HAHA Noworries/keith what a fucking loser you are!  A grown man involved with MuscleMafia t shirts?  :)  Grow the fuck up!

hey I forgot., I am in better shape than you.  Of course you could prove me wrong by posting a photo.  Yea just as I thought.  A big mouth old man.  Hey are you butt fucking Goodrum and not telling us.  You said you were gay awhile back but I thought you said you liked white guys.  What's up with that.  Now leave me alone I am hungry!!!!!!
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2010, 12:18:30 PM »
hey monkey last post cause I gotta go eat and you know that takes a while.  If travis said I stole the money he is full of shit and he will never get paid.  It was a business deal.  I did the work and gave him the perfectly finished product.  He didn't want to take it on the plane and I was NOT going to pay for the shipping myself no matter what was said.  he can send you everything I ever sent him but it doesn't change the fact that the shirts were done delivered to his hotel and he decided not to take them.  not because they weren't correct or in bad shape, just because he didn't want to carry them on the plane.  Him contacting the likes of you should put a little light on his personality and business manner.

You just admitted that you you "sorta" owe him some money and now you're saying that he's full of shit and he will never get paid.

I hope anyone that's considering doing business with Keith is reading this thread. 
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
onlyme ... if you are/were so successful, why yap about it non stop/ and why are you so insecure to get pissed at goodrum??

fluffy

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2010, 12:27:44 PM »
sev ... if you are/were fucking nice girls, why yap about it non stop/ and why are you so insecure to get pissed at anybody??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2010, 12:30:05 PM »
sev ... if you are/were fucking nice girls, why yap about it non stop/ and why are you so insecure to get pissed at anybody??
brutal copying skillz

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »
onlyme ... if you are/were so successful, why yap about it non stop/ and why are you so insecure to get pissed at goodrum??

I don't lie about how much I make in life because I keep it real.  I make a decent amount of money but I'm far from rich.  

Keith is so insecure about himself that like Basile, he has to talk about his so called glory days and talk about how much money he has and puts other people down to feel better about himself and with the internet he can do so without any threat of a beatdown.  

But the sad truth is that he probably isn't wealthy or rich, otherwise he could simply pay this person back his money and not worry about 2500.00.  They are his brand of shirts so he didn't lose out however it appears that Travis did and by his emails, he did try to resolve it with Keith but he wasn't going to give him a dime.

He admits that he "sorta" owes him and just simply doesn't wish to pay him.  What does that say about Keith???
A

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »
Any fans of Two and a half men here? Charlie, the guy who has succeeded in life and had tons of hot women, that would be Keith...and Alan, the bitter brother who hasn't done shit in his whole life, that would be Vince...except Alan is funny and doesn't suck dick.

fluffy

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2010, 12:34:21 PM »
brutal copying skillz
Ah, you recognize what I did there!