Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 67494 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2010, 01:04:08 PM »
Hey I didn't know gay pussy like you could read that site.  It was intended for MEN and guys who are tough and can take care of themselves and successful.  How did you read that.  You are the opposite.  Umm gotta fix that.  How is the Cock Mafia going with you and Goodrum

Take care of themselves?  Haha you're a fat ass that has let himself go.  How the fuck is that taking care of yourself?  You couldn't fight your way out of a fucking paper bag you obese pig.  You're a real winner posting on an immature bodybuilding forum at 40+ years old arguing with some dumbass half way around the country................. selling 100% cotton MuscleMafia t-shirts?  Wow inspiring!   :o

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2010, 02:26:35 PM »
Isn't it bad enough vince was born black? God had to go and make him gay too?!?

He must have eaten children alive in his previous life...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2010, 02:31:00 PM »
Isn't it bad enough vince was born black? God had to go and make him gay too?!?

He must have eaten children alive in his previous life...
so would you rather be gay and black ? or white 500 lbs and not be able to even jerk off ?

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2010, 02:33:04 PM »
OK. Lets settle this right now...

Considering that Keith actually owes me the $2500. And that the email is directed from me.

Keith, you have owed that money to me for quite some time, I have made numerous attempts to try and get it back and you have bullshitted everyturn to try and not pay it back at all. Those emails are from Tom and he has stated everything correctly in those emails.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND AS FAR AS I CAN TELL YOU ARE A THIEF THAT WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING.

GROW SOME BALLS AND ADMIT THAT YOU OWE THE MONEY AND HAVE REFUSED TO PAY IT BACK TO ME.

YOU PROMISED FOR SIX MONTHS THAT YOU WOULD PAY $100 PER MONTH BECAUSE YOU COULDNT AFFORD IT BUT GUESS WHAT NOTHING CAME INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT.

WHEN AM I EVER GOING TO GET PAID? PROBABLY NEVER BUT LEAST EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU NOW>

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »

Hey Keith tell the whole story...

I paid you $2500.00 then had to wait for how many months before the shirts were ready??? I had to wait so long that I decided to fly to Vegas from Australia to try and sort this mess out. I have all the emails if you want to see them again...

Oh dont forget the six months after I left vegas and you promised to pay the money back, I have all those emails as well...

onlyme
Time Out
Getbig V
Don't Fuck With Bears

Re: Muscle Mafia
« Sent to: travisma on: April 05, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Travis, I think I can send you at least $200 this week.  I might have to do it once in $100 then again in $100.  WHat is your PayPal account.

Funny never recieved any of that money.

hey monkey last post cause I gotta go eat and you know that takes a while.  If travis said I stole the money he is full of shit and he will never get paid.  It was a business deal.  I did the work and gave him the perfectly finished product.  He didn't want to take it on the plane and I was NOT going to pay for the shipping myself no matter what was said.  he can send you everything I ever sent him but it doesn't change the fact that the shirts were done delivered to his hotel and he decided not to take them.  not because they weren't correct or in bad shape, just because he didn't want to carry them on the plane.  Him contacting the likes of you should put a little light on his personality and business manner.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »

YOU PROMISED FOR SIX MONTHS THAT YOU WOULD PAY $100 PER MONTH BECAUSE YOU COULDNT AFFORD IT BUT GUESS WHAT NOTHING CAME INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 ;D
!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »
 :D

HOLLY SHIT !!

ONLYME GETTING OWNED BY VISSY'S HUBBY AD INFINITUM

QUICK ! SUICIDE WATCH !

SAVE THE WHALES !

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2010, 03:20:15 PM »
Ladies and Gentleman.....Travis is now in the house. 

Keith, why don't you "sorta" pay Travis back the $2500.00 you obviously owe him. 

A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2010, 03:30:53 PM »
Kieth makes no bones about who he is and what he looks lilke......but Vince thinks he is ronnie coleman and the head of Muscletech all at the same time lol ...not to mention a filthy cock smugglin pillow biter.
QFT..

Goodrum is a spastic cock chomping deluded niggah.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2010, 03:31:17 PM »
The bottom line is that Goodrum is a bona fide asshole. He lies and exaggerates like a scorned woman. Okay, he does get bagged a lot and I join in on a lot of that. However, I don't make up stuff about Goodrum. He lies and distorts things and then uses whatever he can to make a case against anyone who bags him.

I am modifying a Nautilus leg extension machine at the moment. No big deal but it is a lot of work to convert to cable drive. What has Goodrum done re making gym equipment? Bugger all. Good luck to him in his quest to win bodybuilding titles. He doesn't have to dismiss those that others have won in the past. To do so like Goodrum does about my 1970 win smacks of a jealous person. There he is boasting about winning second place out of two blokes. Then he wonders why people laugh at him.

Travisma has no balls if he has to recruit Goodrum to do his dirty work. At least he could count on Goodrum doing stuff a decent person wouldn't even consider doing.

I can tell you that Goodrum lies about things and will do whatever he can to tarnish others. No wonder people want to spit on him.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2010, 03:33:20 PM »
Oh by the way folks, we are just getting started.....Now for the next item in question and this one I already had from someone else but I was reminded recently.

You folks remember that gym that Keith was wanting everyone to invest in Las Vegas.  Now there are some reports about them allegedly not getting their money back and that Keith had made excuses to people that his fax machine was broken for 4 weeks and he didn't receive anything according to this email below.  I have removed the name of the party that received it because I like keeping things wrapped up so I can spring it out again....sort of like that MLB list of baseball players that tested positive.

To: CENSORED!!!!!  
Sent: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008 6:34:25 PM
Subject: My New FAX Number

Everyone please make note of my new FAX number.  If you were faxing me anything over the past 4 weeks I never got anything.  This number works fine now.

Any questions about the gym, I will have some very good news within the next 30 days.

Thank you

Keith

Fax:  702-548-8963

So Keith, since that gym never was even close to being completed and no construction was ever done or property leased, I'm assuming that everyone got their money back didn't they?????

didn't they???

didn't they????

I certainly hope you didn't keep all that money you got now did you????

did you???

did you???

Keith, please explain how you could not notice that your fax machine was broken for 4 weeks.  I'm sure some people would have called.

BTW, what was that good news about that gym..... ::)

Oh I'm so Mc Lovin this thread.  
A

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2010, 03:34:41 PM »
I will tell you something Vince I am only five mins from your gym. Are you there at the moment? Shall I come down to the gym and show you all the emails to Keith trying to sort this shit out? Keith left me with no choice because he want answer emails, phone calls nothing.

I posted on GETBIG this same information and Ron deleted it before anyone got a chance to read it.

The bottom line is that Goodrum is a bona fide asshole. He lies and exaggerates like a scorned woman. Okay, he does get bagged a lot and I join in on a lot of that. However, I don't make up stuff about Goodrum. He lies and distorts things and then uses whatever he can to make a case against anyone who bags him.

I am modifying a Nautilus leg extension machine at the moment. No big deal but it is a lot of work to convert to cable drive. What has Goodrum done re making gym equipment? Bugger all. Good luck to him in his quest to win bodybuilding titles. He doesn't have to dismiss those that others have won in the past. To do so like Goodrum does about my 1970 win smacks of a jealous person. There he is boasting about winning second place out of two blokes. Then he wonders why people laugh at him.

Travisma has no balls if he has to recruit Goodrum to do his dirty work. At least he could count on Goodrum doing stuff a decent person wouldn't even consider doing.

I can tell you that Goodrum lies about things and will do whatever he can to tarnish others. No wonder people want to spit on him.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2010, 03:35:08 PM »
 :D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2010, 03:35:28 PM »
Ladies and Gentleman.....Travis is now in the house. 

Keith, why don't you "sorta" pay Travis back the $2500.00 you obviously owe him. 

Hey he had his chance.  He had the product in hand ready to go.  He decided he didn't want them.  Hard to justify giving back money to a guy who took almost 2 months to pay for the order initially then when they are done and hand delivered to him at his hotel he decides not to take them.  Sorry but I think I will look at this one over and over again and maybe come up with an answer.  But, the worst thing he did was get his attorney Melvin Goodrum involved.  Nothing lower than an attorney and especially one like Goodrum.  Bad choice.  And Goodrum you still didn't do shit.  Like I said I do business with people I have been doing business with for 20+ years.  I get no clients every week.  You can't do shit to me. All you do is look stupid.  And now Travis you look even worse.

Funny how I bet Goodrum is sitting back in his chair gnawing on Vissy's cock saying out of the side of his mouth 'man I sure got Kieth.  I told you honey I own that guy.  Now cum in my mouth like a good boy"
No Worries 4 me

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2010, 03:37:07 PM »
Hey Keith tell the whole story...

I paid you $2500.00 then had to wait for how many months before the shirts were ready??? I had to wait so long that I decided to fly to Vegas from Australia to try and sort this mess out. I have all the emails if you want to see them again...

Oh dont forget the six months after I left vegas and you promised to pay the money back, I have all those emails as well...

onlyme
Time Out
Getbig V
Don't Fuck With Bears

Quote  Reply  Remove 
Travis, I think I can send you at least $200 this week.  I might have to do it once in $100 then again in $100.  WHat is your PayPal account.

Funny never recieved any of that money.

::) ::)

For about the 1000000th time....Noworries isnt Keith....Never was and never will be..

Keith was banned from Getbig and never to return...

To prove this ask Noworries whom he ripped off in Hawaii and is supposed to be a good friend of his?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2010, 03:37:36 PM »
lolol...
Getbig showdown...,

love it!
Sandra

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2010, 03:39:38 PM »
Oh by the way folks, we are just getting started.....Now for the next item in question and this one I already had from someone else but I was reminded recently.

You folks remember that gym that Keith was wanting everyone to invest in Las Vegas.  Now there are some reports about them allegedly not getting their money back and that Keith had made excuses to people that his fax machine was broken for 4 weeks and he didn't receive anything according to this email below.  I have removed the name of the party that received it because I like keeping things wrapped up so I can spring it out again....sort of like that MLB list of baseball players that tested positive.

To: CENSORED!!!!!  
Sent: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008 6:34:25 PM
Subject: My New FAX Number

Everyone please make note of my new FAX number.  If you were faxing me anything over the past 4 weeks I never got anything.  This number works fine now.

Any questions about the gym, I will have some very good news within the next 30 days.

Thank you

Keith

Fax:  702-548-8963

So Keith, since that gym never was even close to being completed and no construction was ever done or property leased, I'm assuming that everyone got their money back didn't they?????

didn't they???

didn't they????

I certainly hope you didn't keep all that money you got now did you????

did you???

did you???

Keith, please explain how you could not notice that your fax machine was broken for 4 weeks.  I'm sure some people would have called.

BTW, what was that good news about that gym..... ::)

Oh I'm so Mc Lovin this thread.  

Goodrum now you are getting really stupid.  You are making shoit up as you go you fucking low life.  #1 you fucking idiot there was NO investor money at all you fucking idiot.  Goodrum I beg you to come to the Olympia.  I am beggin you.  Save some bus fair and get here you fucking cock sucker.  You gonna make up lies like this you are getting into really bad territory.  
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »
Hey he had his chance.  He had the product in hand ready to go.  He decided he didn't want them.  Hard to justify giving back money to a guy who took almost 2 months to pay for the order initially then when they are done and hand delivered to him at his hotel he decides not to take them.  Sorry but I think I will look at this one over and over again and maybe come up with an answer.  But, the worst thing he did was get his attorney Melvin Goodrum involved.  Nothing lower than an attorney and especially one like Goodrum.  Bad choice.  And Goodrum you still didn't do shit.  Like I said I do business with people I have been doing business with for 20+ years.  I get no clients every week.  You can't do shit to me. All you do is look stupid.  And now Travis you look even worse.

Funny how I bet Goodrum is sitting back in his chair gnawing on Vissy's cock saying out of the side of his mouth 'man I sure got Kieth.  I told you honey I own that guy.  Now cum in my mouth like a good boy"

How does Travis look bad???  You've admitted that you "sorta" owed him and you even sent a PM saying you were going to pay him back but you were obviously stringing him along.  

onlyme
Time Out
Getbig V
Don't Fuck With Bears

Quote  Reply  Remove
Travis, I think I can send you at least $200 this week.  I might have to do it once in $100 then again in $100.  WHat is your PayPal account

Keith, Travis didn't have to invest in your Muscle Mafia business but he did.  And in return, its appears that he got screwed out of his money.  Are you denying that you sent him this email promising to pay him????

keith, Its time you got your business affairs in order and pay back these people you owe.

A

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2010, 03:43:21 PM »
No Keith, I paid you the $2500 and waited months for the shirts to be available. Do I need to post the emails with your apologies? Also the reason why I requested the money back was due to the HIGH COST of sending the shirts to Australia and YOU AND TOM agreed to refund the money, do I need to post those emails on GETBIG as well???

Mate you need to man up and tell the truth.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2010, 03:47:37 PM »
lolol...
Getbig showdown...,

love it!
Sandra

Glad you're enjoying the barbecue!!!   ;D

A

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2010, 03:49:11 PM »

Hey Keith remember this email from me??

Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 10:41:53 PM
Subject: Re: Muscle Mafia

Hi Keith,

Ok, I really need to know when this is going to get paid. After my last email with Tom he made mention that this was going to be finalised on the 15th July. From then this is what has happened.

18/7/2008 "I am waiting on my check."
24/7/2008 "What I aim do is send half hopefully by the end of the week and the rest next week if thats okay"
30/7/2008 " I am told it could be by this Saturday"
7/8/2008 "my investor has held up the funds for he says 30 to 60 days because of the economy"
21/8/2008 "I am hoping to get a draw on Friday or by Monday"
2/9/2008 "I am working on getting a retainer paid so I don't have to wait any longer"

We are coming up to two months since we agreed to be reimbursed. We are also getting close to 9 months since I paid.

Please understand that I have been patient and understanding but I have other people to consider as well. Surely considering the amount it is that it isnt that much of an issue??

Regards

Travis

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2010, 03:49:34 PM »
No Keith, I paid you the $2500 and waited months for the shirts to be available. Do I need to post the emails with your apologies? Also the reason why I requested the money back was due to the HIGH COST of sending the shirts to Australia and YOU AND TOM agreed to refund the money, do I need to post those emails on GETBIG as well???

Mate you need to man up and tell the truth.

Travis I don't really give a shoit what you do.  Post up anything you want.  Do you honestly think that will help your cause.  It won't shit to me at all.  I don't do anything with Muscle Mafia anymore.  Do you think you are going to hurt my sales of shirts.  You fucked up big time by getting the chocolate bar involved.  He is very scary and he scares me so much that I don't know what I will do now. ::)  What I don't get is how do you expect us to print the shirts and then get ready to send them to you and because of the high cost of shipping you don't want them anymore so we have to eat everything.  I brought them to your hotel room.  Everything was there it would have been done with but for some odd reason you didn't take them and then you told after you left the hotel already.  
No Worries 4 me

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2010, 03:50:28 PM »
so would you rather be gay and black ? or white 500 lbs and not be able to even jerk off ?

Tough call.

Either way I think it would be a better plan to just shoot ones self in the head.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »
Travis I don't really give a shoit what you do.  Post up anything you want.  Do you honestly think that will help your cause.  It won't shit to me at all.  I don't do anything with Muscle Mafia anymore.  Do you think you are going to hurt my sales of shirts.  You fucked up big time by getting the chocolate bar involved.  He is very scary and he scares me so much that I don't know what I will do now. ::)  What I don't get is how do you expect us to print the shirts and then get ready to send them to you and because of the high cost of shipping you don't want them anymore so we have to eat everything.  I brought them to your hotel room.  Everything was there it would have been done with but for some odd reason you didn't take them and then you told after you left the hotel already.  

::)

I "sorta" disagree with you.  Still haven't explained the fax machine issue.  You didn't notice that your fax machine was out for 4 whole weeks???? ::)
A