Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 66678 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« on: March 04, 2010, 05:08:00 AM »
Keith, for quite some time I've held my tongue on a few things about your business dealings.  Since 2007, I've received various reports about you allegedly stealing money from people.  Until now, I've not any documentation or any actual names of the parties so I've simply brushed as off but recently someone has forwarded me a transmission of emails from you regarding something about the Muscle Mafia this morning.  I have gotten a long page of differents emails back and forth with various people however this one actually caught my eye which was postdated Tuesday September 9, 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Keith D. Jones <keith@epicsportsclub.com>
Cc: morrydubravica@yahoo.com.au; Louis Laurita <louis.laurita@yahoo.com.au>; Thomas Ockerman <musclefactorymaui@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 10:41:53 PM
Subject: Re: Muscle Mafia

Hi Keith,

Ok, I really need to know when this is going to get paid. After my last email with Tom he made mention that this was going to be finalised on the 15th July. From then this is what has happened.

18/7/2008 "I am waiting on my check."
24/7/2008 "What I aim do is send half hopefully by the end of the week and the rest next week if thats okay"
30/7/2008 " I am told it could be by this Saturday"
7/8/2008 "my investor has held up the funds for he says 30 to 60 days because of the economy"
21/8/2008 "I am hoping to get a draw on Friday or by Monday"
2/9/2008 "I am working on getting a retainer paid so I don't have to wait any longer"

We are coming up to two months since we agreed to be reimbursed. We are also getting close to 9 months since I paid.

Please understand that I have been patient and understanding but I have other people to consider as well. Surely considering the amount it is that it isnt that much of an issue??

Regards

Travis

/i]

I have no idea who Travis Anderson is or his agenda or even reason for emailing me these pages of emails between you and him but I will give you the opportunity to explain this.  According to Mr Anderson, it seems as though you did not pay him an amount of $2500.00.  

I will give you the opportunity to explain yourself.  Normally I would send a PM or email but since you are a nuisance, I've decided to put this out on the board for everyone to see.

Keith Jones....please tell us who Thomas Ockerman is as I like your side of the story

A

io856

Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:10:47 AM »
lol @ airing personal info on a public board  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 05:11:01 AM »
you full of s##t snake oil salesman.  if u are a true businessman...you are going to have a shady deal here or there, someone getting ripped off so to speak.  so...u are saying that all your stuff is up n up?  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 05:13:07 AM »
$2500 for what?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 05:25:00 AM »
this thread will fail, so what IF keith did not pay someone, we have all done it at some time.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 05:29:12 AM »
$2500 for what?

I'll let Keith explain that, its really good info bro.  Lots of juicy details and every last detail of his life.  I can even go to his house and pay him a visit or his daughter or his daughter's place of business.  Fortunately for Keith, I'm not like him and I don't intend to release all of his personal information despite his trash talk against my family but I wonder what would happen if I emailed all of this information to someone like Susan Fitness or Goatboy.

Karma really came back on Keith this time.  Perhaps this should give him the message to chance his life around and not spew hatred at others.  

Of course if he continues to trash my husband, I will publicly put all all of his information about him, his two daughter, his two grandsons, his granddaughter, and other stuff.  I will not show him any mercy.  
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 05:33:32 AM »
Karma is always a bitch on you.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 05:38:48 AM »
$2,500, that's nothing. keith spends that on lunch

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 05:40:13 AM »
this thread will fail, so what IF keith did not pay someone, we have all done it at some time.

True, and I could care less about who Keith owes however he's pissed off enough to give all of Keith's personal information about him and his family to the one person on this planet that would have a reason to use it against him.....namely me.  Of course, I will use this as a way to getting Keith to shut his mouth but if he continues to trash me and my family....well I'll go after his plain and simple.

Keith, follow the signs of karma and change your attitude on life.  Stop spewing hatred at others and stop trashing people's families.  Otherwise, your family is next

Well, I have to go to work so catcha all later.  

A

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 05:44:33 AM »
BEWARE! the magic negro has spoken
attention whores rate right up there with homosexuals and lawyers

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 05:47:26 AM »
Goodrum, not only do you not have any shame you don't have much decency. Didn't you piss Derek Anthony off by contacting his parents and disclosing stuff to them. That was a low act even for you. Sure you are the butt of countless jokes and putdowns here but your pompous demeanor gets you tarred and feathered almost daily on this board. Then you think up schemes like a Sheila and attack people with any means at your disposal. Putting info about family here is totally out of bounds and you know it. Yes, I don't like to see anyone attack your partner and that is also not acceptable. That doesn't give you the right to do what has been done to you. I think you better think this one through before you get yourself banned from Getbig.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 05:47:35 AM »
f course, I will use this as a way to getting Keith to shut his mouth but if he continues to trash me and my family
I will be glad to assist (no homo) in taking up the slack.
fuck off homosexual

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 05:48:10 AM »
Vince "Cock Sucking guy, Milk Filled Titties" (is that what it stands for?) airing someone personal laundry is just bad internet ettiquete and low even for you.

Keith is deeper in your mind than Vissy's shaft in your rectum.  

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 05:50:40 AM »
I'll let Keith explain that, its really good info bro.  Lots of juicy details and every last detail of his life.  I can even go to his house and pay him a visit or his daughter or his daughter's place of business.  Fortunately for Keith, I'm not like him and I don't intend to release all of his personal information despite his trash talk against my family but I wonder what would happen if I emailed all of this information to someone like Susan Fitness or Goatboy.

Karma really came back on Keith this time.  Perhaps this should give him the message to chance his life around and not spew hatred at others.  

Of course if he continues to trash my husband, I will publicly put all all of his information about him, his two daughter, his two grandsons, his granddaughter, and other stuff.  I will not show him any mercy.  

wtf?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 05:52:50 AM »
This could be case for Barnaby Jones to resolve.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 05:53:00 AM »
wtf?
Yes he is into men.  Actually he is bi, as he likes to in his own words "pull a Bo Jackson"

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 05:53:54 AM »
Vince, stop being a cock and airing personal shit on a message board. You are clearly obsessed.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 05:55:44 AM »

Of course if he continues to trash my husband,

Congrats
O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 05:57:02 AM »
Sounds like Goodrum is the wife then?

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 05:58:55 AM »
no such thing as a bi man. suck a dick your a homo.
also encourage the further spread of aids.
just think, the magic negro wants to give free insurance
for guy magic negros who spread aids.
yall pay for the pre existing conditions of homos

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 05:59:39 AM »
I thought it was common knowledge that keith owes people money? some dude posted a thread saying he wanted his cash asap...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2010, 06:01:15 AM »
I thought it was common knowledge that keith owes people money? some dude posted a thread saying he wanted his cash asap...

It's been going on for years. Keith got stiffed on payment and in turn he stiffed some other guys. It's not really that amazing.
O

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 06:02:45 AM »
**eating popcorn**
L

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal