Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 66681 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #275 on: March 11, 2010, 09:25:13 PM »
You're doing "so well"  that you have to share a house with another man, romantic. ::)
;D

A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2010, 12:11:57 AM »
;D

Vince you are still the laughing stock of the internet , how does that feel?  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #277 on: March 12, 2010, 05:15:25 AM »
Vince you are still the laughing stock of the internet , how does that feel?  :D

8 Getbig trolls don't make up the entire internet.  I'm the people's champ.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #278 on: March 12, 2010, 05:17:26 AM »

8 Getbig trolls don't make up the entire internet.  I'm the people's champ.
Do you think Ron will give you bluestars after your next contest?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #279 on: March 12, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »

8 Getbig trolls don't make up the entire internet.  I'm the people's spitoon, champ.
Derek says you're a good "catcher" of flying fluids, does Vissy agree?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #280 on: March 12, 2010, 04:27:02 PM »
$2,500, that's nothing. keith spends that on lunch

ahahahahahahah

How did I miss this awesome thread...
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #281 on: March 12, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »
Can someone please sum up what has happened between page 4 and here?  I can't read any more but I want to follow this thread....  ;D
S

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #282 on: March 12, 2010, 04:45:31 PM »
Can someone please sum up what has happened between page 4 and here?  I can't read any more but I want to follow this thread....  ;D

Keith's former business partners wrote me about Keith ripping them off for thousands of dollars and sent me pages of Keith's stalling and making up lies about paying them back along with some emails regarding his failed gym he was promoting. 

It was brutal.  I would hate for my business partners to do something like that
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: March 12, 2010, 04:47:20 PM »

I would hate for my business partners to do something like that
As long as you keep catching their loads in your gaping mouth, you'll be OK. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #284 on: March 12, 2010, 05:06:54 PM »
Do you think Ron will give you bluestars after your next contest?

Ron's kind of weird.  Doesn't give me or Basile blue stars but gives Billy Guns blue stars for doing one show where he showed up weighing 170 pounds and he's 6' 4. 

.  I still chat with Ron and he responds with how things are going but I don't ask him about the stars anymore.  Besides, I'd rather work on getting a Top 5 finish at my next show.   
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »
  Besides, I'd rather work on getting a Top 5 finish at my next show.   
LMFAO hahahahaha only if there are 4 competitors!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #286 on: March 12, 2010, 09:57:41 PM »
LMFAO hahahahaha only if there are 4 competitors!

what's with all the mean posts..damn who pissed in your egg whites ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #287 on: March 12, 2010, 10:16:59 PM »
what's with all the mean posts..damn who pissed in your egg whites ;D
Dont worry its deluded goodrum , he deserves it  ;)

newmom

« Reply #288 on: March 12, 2010, 10:18:51 PM »
good god you boys can be flipping brutal

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: March 12, 2010, 10:22:04 PM »
good god you boys can be flipping brutal
From what I hear that's just the way you like it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #290 on: March 12, 2010, 10:27:21 PM »
From what I hear that's just the way you like it.

go to bed..and you didnt hear shit pal

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #291 on: March 12, 2010, 11:07:30 PM »
go to bed..and you didnt hear shit pal
Um I think he did , I heard it to  8)

newmom

« Reply #292 on: March 12, 2010, 11:08:29 PM »
Um I think he did , I heard it to  8)

LMAO you gonna start to Will

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #293 on: March 13, 2010, 08:55:31 PM »

Keith's former business partners wrote me about Keith ripping them off for thousands of dollars and sent me pages of Keith's stalling and making up lies about paying them back along with some emails regarding his failed gym he was promoting. 

It was brutal.  I would hate for my business partners to do something like that

liar liar pants on fire.  Your lies mean nothing boy.  Travis was never a partner of anything and odd that me and Tom talk all the time and in fact doing something together right now.  Man, can your lies ever end.  Face boy you are out of your league.  Stick with the cock sucking and taking it up your ass.  That is the only tow things you are good at.  Not even sure about that.  Cant take that ugly pale white twinks word for it.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #294 on: March 13, 2010, 08:57:16 PM »
Ron's kind of weird.  Doesn't give me or Basile blue stars but gives Billy Guns blue stars for doing one show where he showed up weighing 170 pounds and he's 6' 4. 

.  I still chat with Ron and he responds with how things are going but I don't ask him about the stars anymore.  Besides, I'd rather work on getting a Top 5 finish at my next show.   

You don't deserve anything but a butt plug and last place.  And forget anything above last place.  The ONLY way you will ever get get a top 5 finish is if there are only 5 competitors including you.  You have proven you are a loser.  Face the facts!!!!
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #295 on: March 14, 2010, 10:29:09 AM »
liar liar pants on fire.  Your lies mean nothing boy.  Travis was never a partner of anything and odd that me and Tom talk all the time and in fact doing something together right now.  Man, can your lies ever end.  Face boy you are out of your league.  Stick with the cock sucking and taking it up your ass.  That is the only tow things you are good at.  Not even sure about that.  Cant take that ugly pale white twinks word for it.

According to the emails, he agreed to operate a distribution of Muscle Mafia T-Shirts in Australia to which he paid you 2500 dollars for it.....That is the definition of a business partner. 

As far as Tom is concerned, the email that he sent Travis is legitimate and I don't care whether you two are working together again or not.  One thing is for sure, Keith and that is that you're out of control.  Not a day goes by that I'm not in your head because you really don't talk about anyone else except me and its always the same jibberish.

My advice, take a vacation from the message boards and get your affairs in order.  You owe the money and you need to pay this fellow.  Stop bullshitting and beating around the bush.  Your past came back to haunt you so deal with it. 
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #296 on: March 14, 2010, 10:54:26 AM »

According to the emails, he agreed to operate a distribution of Muscle Mafia T-Shirts in Australia to which he paid you 2500 dollars for it.....That is the definition of a business partner. 

As far as Tom is concerned, the email that he sent Travis is legitimate and I don't care whether you two are working together again or not.  One thing is for sure, Keith and that is that you're out of control.  Not a day goes by that I'm not in your head because you really don't talk about anyone else except me and its always the same jibberish.

My advice, take a vacation from the message boards and get your affairs in order.  You owe the money and you need to pay this fellow.  Stop bullshitting and beating around the bush.  Your past came back to haunt you so deal with it. 

whatever you say dummy.  Do you realize I own you like it was 200 years ago but worse.  The only problem I have with owning you is you are so stupid.  I mean what are you good for.  Manual labor maybe.  You are very fragile looking and you don't lifts weights so real physical labor might hurt you.  As far as anything that needs reality you defintiely fall out of that ballpark.  Really the only thing you may be good for is cleaning.  Now we have all seen the dump you live in and you don't even bother cleaning when you take photos so you might not even be good for that.  I guess sucking cock and taking it in the ass is all you are good for.  Since I don't do any of that, you will have to stick with Vissy since he obviously has no taste or cares about who he is sticking it too.  Good job though for continuing to own yourself too.  Oh by the way, because you really got me thinking about this Travis deal he had the goods in his hands and left them.  After storing themn for about 8 months they were donated.  So, instead of me wanting to be a good guy and not caring that he made a bad decision you opened my eyes and showed me that I did everything I could to giove him his goods.  So he and I both thank you.  See what happens when you stuid ass gets involved with something. You fuck it up.  And you wonder why you are such a huge joke.
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 14, 2010, 11:41:38 AM »
whatever you say dummy.  Do you realize I own you like it was 200 years ago but worse.  The only problem I have with owning you is you are so stupid.  I mean what are you good for.  Manual labor maybe.  You are very fragile looking and you don't lifts weights so real physical labor might hurt you.  As far as anything that needs reality you defintiely fall out of that ballpark.  Really the only thing you may be good for is cleaning.  Now we have all seen the dump you live in and you don't even bother cleaning when you take photos so you might not even be good for that.  I guess sucking cock and taking it in the ass is all you are good for.  Since I don't do any of that, you will have to stick with Vissy since he obviously has no taste or cares about who he is sticking it too.  Good job though for continuing to own yourself too.  Oh by the way, because you really got me thinking about this Travis deal he had the goods in his hands and left them.  After storing themn for about 8 months they were donated.  So, instead of me wanting to be a good guy and not caring that he made a bad decision you opened my eyes and showed me that I did everything I could to giove him his goods.  So he and I both thank you.  See what happens when you stuid ass gets involved with something. You fuck it up.  And you wonder why you are such a huge joke.
I'm not going to read this shit Keith, but I'm seriously wondering how you're doing on your weightloss and working out, you can PM me if you don't want to get flamed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #298 on: March 14, 2010, 11:53:24 AM »
I'm not going to read this shit Keith, but I'm seriously wondering how you're doing on your weightloss and working out, you can PM me if you don't want to get flamed.

I love getting flamed.  It gets me hot.  Anyway, I am in the gym training 4 to 5 days a week.  I am starting to do some cardio.  I have a virus right now in fact gotta go to doctor to get some drugs.  Weight is slowly coming off.  I have something to do ion June so I am trying to lose as much as possible by then.  I have something else to do in July.  As long as I stay healthy I am in the gym.  My strength is coming back really good.  I feel it is at least a little better being fat and strong than being fat and weak.  This way I can weight train a couple days a week and do only cardio on the other days.  Dieting is so-so.  Cut back on a lot of crap but can't go cold turkey.  I am really hoping to be be back about 80% by the Olympia this year so I can go and not worry about the photos of me.  We will see. 
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 14, 2010, 11:56:29 AM »
I love getting flamed.  It gets me hot.  Anyway, I am in the gym training 4 to 5 days a week.  I am starting to do some cardio.  I have a virus right now in fact gotta go to doctor to get some drugs.  Weight is slowly coming off.  I have something to do ion June so I am trying to lose as much as possible by then.  I have something else to do in July.  As long as I stay healthy I am in the gym.  My strength is coming back really good.  I feel it is at least a little better being fat and strong than being fat and weak.  This way I can weight train a couple days a week and do only cardio on the other days.  Dieting is so-so.  Cut back on a lot of crap but can't go cold turkey.  I am really hoping to be be back about 80% by the Olympia this year so I can go and not worry about the photos of me.  We will see. 
Cool, good luck. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!