Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 66683 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #300 on: March 14, 2010, 12:27:20 PM »
whatever you say dummy.  Do you realize I own you like it was 200 years ago but worse.  The only problem I have with owning you is you are so stupid.  I mean what are you good for.  Manual labor maybe.  You are very fragile looking and you don't lifts weights so real physical labor might hurt you.  As far as anything that needs reality you defintiely fall out of that ballpark.  Really the only thing you may be good for is cleaning.  Now we have all seen the dump you live in and you don't even bother cleaning when you take photos so you might not even be good for that.  I guess sucking cock and taking it in the ass is all you are good for.  Since I don't do any of that, you will have to stick with Vissy since he obviously has no taste or cares about who he is sticking it too.  Good job though for continuing to own yourself too.  Oh by the way, because you really got me thinking about this Travis deal he had the goods in his hands and left them.  After storing themn for about 8 months they were donated.  So, instead of me wanting to be a good guy and not caring that he made a bad decision you opened my eyes and showed me that I did everything I could to giove him his goods.  So he and I both thank you.  See what happens when you stuid ass gets involved with something. You fuck it up.  And you wonder why you are such a huge joke.

Wow Keith, I must be really in your head for you to say stuff like that.  But again your comments are nonsense.  Its now been proven that you lied and cheated people out of their money and the best thing you can do is make amends for it. 
A

newmom

« Reply #301 on: March 14, 2010, 12:32:52 PM »
damn don't you two get tired of bickering back and forth over the same shit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #302 on: March 14, 2010, 12:39:11 PM »
Wow Keith, I must be really in your head for you to say stuff like that.  But again your comments are nonsense.  Its now been proven that you lied and cheated people out of their money and the best thing you can do is make amends for it. 
Keith > dicksuckers like Melvin Goodbum.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #303 on: March 14, 2010, 03:07:36 PM »
You don't deserve anything but a butt plug and last place.  And forget anything above last place.  The ONLY way you will ever get get a top 5 finish is if there are only 5 competitors including you.  You have proven you are a loser.  Face the facts!!!!
WTF is your problem you FAT fucking whale. What kind of loser continuously stalks another man online. You are a fucking sick pathetic loser. Vince, this lard ass will be dead in the very near future. I know you will do alitte jig on his grave.
Welcome to Slovakia

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #304 on: March 14, 2010, 03:35:50 PM »
WTF is your problem you FAT fucking whale. What kind of loser continuously stalks another man online. You are a fucking sick pathetic loser. Vince, this lard ass will be dead in the very near future. I know you will do alitte jig on his grave.
Vince is more likely to do some kind of Peter Pan fairy dance than a jig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #305 on: March 14, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »

Hey I don't talk bad about you and how you and Goodrum suck esach other off before dinner.  Now come on Vissy, tell us exactly how good is Goodrum to you.  Does he let you cum in his ass and then you lick it.  Shit I threw up a little in my mouth thining about Goodrum doing anything.  Oh and remember you don't matter on here or in real life just like your boyfriend Goodrum.  Learn your place. 
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #306 on: March 15, 2010, 07:24:14 AM »
 ;D
A

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #307 on: March 15, 2010, 07:31:46 AM »
damn don't you two get tired of bickering back and forth over the same shit

let 'em alone...this is funny shit. ;D
footloose and fancy free

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2011, 08:17:12 AM »

Well its the very near future and you're right except I'm not going to dance on his grave
A

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2013, 08:23:18 AM »
Never got my money......interesting ending though

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2013, 03:07:20 PM »
Never got my money......interesting ending though

Are you still in contact with Keith? Did he start making those monthly payments yet?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #311 on: October 04, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »
Are you still in contact with Keith? Did he start making those monthly payments yet?

Keith died 2 years ago....and no he never made the payments.  Also had some other people to contact me about money that Keith stole but I've shelved it
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #312 on: December 08, 2013, 05:17:54 AM »
Classic thread...
Had forgotten about it...
Rip onylme