Author Topic: So much for the "Pro Choice" mantra "Keep your laws off of my body"  (Read 7020 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I seriously want to hear any "Pro-Choice" poster here explain to me why you consider the choice to have an abortion and right to not have the government dictate your health decisions but you are all SILENT on my my choice not to purchase PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE if I dont want to buy it under ObamaCare. 

Yet, the vocal "pro-choice" crowd is absolutely silent on ObamaCare's massive intrusion on all aspects of your health care and decisions.

It just goes to show that the left wingers, liberals, progressives, marxists, don't give a flying shit about choice or rights, only about their assumed right to kill a baby and have someone else pay for it.

Please prove me wrong on this.     

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: So much for the "Pro Choice" mantra "Keep your laws off of my body"
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 07:05:35 AM »
while you pro choice ppl are at it...please explain why you feel that only the women should have a choice of whether or not to walk away from the pregnancy...

newmom

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 07:08:00 AM »
while you pro choice ppl are at it...please explain why you feel that only the women should have a choice of whether or not to walk away from the pregnancy...

because its our body, grant it we didnt get there alone so guess its a double edge sword

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 07:12:59 AM »
because its our body, grant it we didnt get there alone so guess its a double edge sword

What about the "pro-choice" crowds' silence on the individual mandate to purchase private health insurance from private corporations? 

Sort of "anti-choice" no? 

newmom

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 07:13:56 AM »
What about the "pro-choice" crowds' silence on the individual mandate to purchase private health insurance from private corporations? 

true, as I pay for me and my daughters own medical insurance out of pocket

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 07:16:03 AM »
true, as I pay for me and my daughters own medical insurance out of pocket

Get ready to pay a lot more under ObamaCare. 

A lot more! 

newmom

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 07:24:12 AM »
Get ready to pay a lot more under ObamaCare. 

A lot more! 

Well I would drop mine and just worry about my daughter then...she comes first

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 07:26:58 AM »
I am Pro-Choice.  However, I do not think you should be restricted from purchasing any kind of health care you want or choose.

I do not think that abortions should be covered in any regards by government health care or funds.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 07:28:12 AM »
I am Pro-Choice.  However, I do not think you should be restricted from purchasing any kind of health care you want or choose.

I do not think that abortions should be covered in any regards by government health care or funds.

What about choosing NOT to buy somwething from a private corporation as this current billr equires under penalty of law and fines by the IRS? 

Do you realize that the IRS is essentially the debt collector and enforcer for this? 

newmom

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 07:28:47 AM »
I dont think any insurance should be allowed to abort a pregnancy

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 07:30:07 AM »
agreed but 9 months gestation doesnt equal 18 years child support payment  ::) its our bodies that must pay child support payments, why do we get no say?

momma I get supporting you during the pregnancy but its your choice and after the fact it should be your responsibility not ours if we choose to walk away as you have the right to...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 07:30:34 AM »

That isn't really a "pro choice ppl" type of thing.  More like a "female, her body and her decision" type of thing.

Granted there is no real compromise on this or level playing field in the man's regards and options.  On the flip side of the coin, what if there were laws that granted the MAN the decision and legal right to have a woman undergo an abortion just because he wanted to?  

This is just one of those issues where no clear cut outcome is available and every time it is discussed each side plays Devils Advocate on the issue.

newmom

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 07:33:36 AM »
agreed but 9 months gestation doesnt equal 18 years child support payment  ::) its our bodies that must pay child support payments, why do we get no say?

momma I get supporting you during the pregnancy but its your choice and after the fact it should be your responsibility not ours if we choose to walk away as you have the right to...

you get a say but ultimately the woman will either terminate the pregnancy. Clearly its not fair. Good point tonymctones

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 07:35:02 AM »

I am against it as a lot of progressives are.  I only support a Universal Single Payer system for everyone and Private Insurance if you want it.  No mandate.

Let me ask you 333366,  why do you support mandatory auto insurance? I do not and therefore will not comply.  Auto Insurance should be just that, AUTO insurance and cover the car and if you don`t want to cover your car, you should not have to.  2 States in America see it this way, a shame that more don`t follow suit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 07:36:53 AM »
That isn't really a "pro choice ppl" type of thing.  More like a "female, her body and her decision" type of thing.

Granted there is no real compromise on this or level playing field in the man's regards and options.  On the flip side of the coin, what if there were laws that granted the MAN the decision and legal right to have a woman undergo an abortion just because he wanted to?  

This is just one of those issues where no clear cut outcome is available and every time it is discussed each side plays Devils Advocate on the issue.
disagree abuot the no clear cut outcome...

I see your point about the hypothetical about the man forcing a women to abort a child but it is in a fact creating a straw man.

My point is along the lines that women have the right to walk away from a pregnancy via abortion Ill i think is fair is to provide men the same rights. I dont mean forcing her to abort I mean not paying child support if he chooses not to.

both ppl were needed to get into the situation but you provide only one with options and not only that but you make the other persons life dependent on the one with options...that my friends is what they called getting screwed up the ace with no lube

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 07:37:29 AM »
I am against it as a lot of progressives are.  I only support a Universal Single Payer system for everyone and Private Insurance if you want it.  No mandate.

Let me ask you 333366,  why do you support mandatory auto insurance? I do not and therefore will not comply.  Auto Insurance should be just that, AUTO insurance and cover the car and if you don`t want to cover your car, you should not have to.  2 States in America see it this way, a shame that more don`t follow suit.

Because you are not forced to drive an automobile.  That is a choice to you make.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 07:38:21 AM »
What about choosing NOT to buy somwething from a private corporation as this current billr equires under penalty of law and fines by the IRS? 

Do you realize that the IRS is essentially the debt collector and enforcer for this? 

I don't think you should be forced to buy anything from anywhere you don't want.  Even if you don't want to have any sort of that thing (health care) at all.

It is your (and others) health we are talking about here.  Health equates into "life and life extension" through treatment, prevention and care.  If you don't want health care to enhance and extend your own life, that is your choice.  But for those who do want it, it should be available to them.  For those who can't afford private corp premiums, there should be some kind of assistance available to them.  Studies have shown that in the long run it is cheaper to help someone with routine health care and screenings than it is much later when illness or bad choices have caught up with them and care for them through sickness and afterwards.  (assuming they survive whatever the situation pertains too)

But that doesn't mean I think you should run out and throw free health care up in the air like confetti in a parade.  Especially to those who take no pro-active actions to contribute to it.  Working, preparing for work (students), etc...

newmom

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 07:38:29 AM »
yes but getting in the "ace" wont get ya knocked up tonymctones (sorry couldnt be helped)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 07:40:15 AM »
yes but getting in the "ace" wont get ya knocked up tonymctones (sorry couldnt be helped)
LOL as I was typing that I could see the replies coming  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 07:43:31 AM »
Because you are not forced to drive an automobile.  That is a choice to you make.     
Exactly.  So why shouldn`t you have the choice of protecting your car or not protecting your car.  You don`t buy house insurance in case your neighbors house catches fire.  If you had house insurance and your friend accidentally set fire to it, you wouldn`t expect HIS housing insurance to cover your damages.

I can`t believe you fail to see the scam of mandatory auto insurance.  Its just as bad if not worse than a mandate for health insurance yet you roll over like a coward.  I predict you will roll over like a coward for mandatory health insurance as well if it comes to that.  You sir, are a coward.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 07:48:28 AM »

Covering abortions would actually save the economy more money in the long run.  Less population, less strain on resources, so it goes...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2010, 07:52:43 AM »
Exactly.  So why shouldn`t you have the choice of protecting your car or not protecting your car.  You don`t buy house insurance in case your neighbors house catches fire.  If you had house insurance and your friend accidentally set fire to it, you wouldn`t expect HIS housing insurance to cover your damages.

I can`t believe you fail to see the scam of mandatory auto insurance.  Its just as bad if not worse than a mandate for health insurance yet you roll over like a coward.  I predict you will roll over like a coward for mandatory health insurance as well if it comes to that.  You sir, are a coward.

::)  ::)

The two are not even remotely close and we have been over this many times over. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 07:53:14 AM »
HERE IS EXACTLY MY STANCE:

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2010, 08:02:57 AM »
I am against it as a lot of progressives are.

This explains a lot about you. Progressivism is the disease that is killing this country.

Do you really know what you stand for?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2010, 08:03:46 AM »

So then your against what the Biden commision accomplished by making steroids a controlled substance?I mean its my f'n body,what right does some piss ant in Washington have to tell me what to put into it.