Author Topic: Here's a Thought...  (Read 4300 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Here's a Thought...
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2010, 05:50:42 PM »
Is it any surprise that with the school system and constant propaganda that a generation of weak minded fools has been bread.

glen beck and rush viewers, i can't agree more :D :D :D :D :D

Go away troll, your comments aren't clever and either are you. A typical left wing metro sexual punk ass.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2010, 05:52:14 PM »
so my claim that 'nobody should be surprised he is doing exactly what he said he'd do' is met with criticism that he didn't fulfill other promises.

that's a change of direction - we can do that if you'd like.  But yes, he did promise the exact lib crap sandwich he is feeding us now.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »
so my claim that 'nobody should be surprised he is doing exactly what he said he'd do' is met with criticism that he didn't fulfill other promises.

that's a change of direction - we can do that if you'd like.  But yes, he did promise the exact lib crap sandwich he is feeding us now.

Well thats exactly why I didn't vote for the fucker. And no I don't think he promised to bribe senators to vote for it, or sell out to the pharma companies, or make people buy insurance. No don't remember him promising that.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2010, 06:00:16 PM »
Dont worry Kazan in 240's mind a representative is supposed to do what they want and not what their constituents want so obama falls right in line with his line of thinking  ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2010, 06:04:07 PM »
Dont worry Kazan in 240's mind a representative is supposed to do what they want and not what their constituents want so obama falls right in line with his line of thinking  ;)

I do worry because there are way to many with that mindset, why else do these pricks get away with stuff like this. Because everyone is so apathetic, they have forgetten who works for who, or simply just accept it. It's sad to see how quickly my fellow Americans have turned into entitlement minded drones.

Seems Nikita Khrushchev was right when he said "Whether you like it or not. history is on our side. We will bury you!"

The grand children of that generation are becoming communist.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ