Author Topic: more scandal in N.Y.  (Read 1519 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
more scandal in N.Y.
« on: March 04, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »
 having to hold emergency meeting right now reguarding numerous scandals comming to light including lieing under oath

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: more scandal in N.Y.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »
having to hold emergency meeting right now reguarding numerous scandals comming to light including lieing under oath

Patterson, Rangle, Massa, Monserat, Chaka Fatta,  et al.

This entire state is a culture of democrat corruption.  its awful on so many levels.  They are communists, marxists, liberals, thieves, and overal shitty people on all levels.     

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »
Patterson, Rangle, Massa, Monserat, Chaka Fatta,  et al.

This entire state is a culture of democrat corruption.  its awful on so many levels.  They are communists, marxists, liberals, thieves, and overal shitty people on all levels.     

And we wonder why they plan to hand out I-Owe-You's to those who are getting a state tax refund... OMG.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 12:16:08 PM »

If you mean Patterson it's going to take a long time for things to sort themselves out. Dems definitely want someone easily controlled and tried making Patterson not run for re-election. He announced being threatened with scandal before all this stuff broke out. Figuring out how much is true will be hard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 12:16:53 PM »
And we wonder why they plan to hand out I-Owe-You's to those who are getting a state tax refund... OMG.

People wonder why I am so hyper about these issues.  

I live in NYC and see this garbage every day and am in the democrat devils' den of corruption and its awful.  

Its only until you spend time around your average marxist lib that you realize how bad they are.  

I am sort of like a 34 y/o version of Michael Savage.  

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 12:19:54 PM »
If you mean Patterson it's going to take a long time for things to sort themselves out. Dems definitely want someone easily controlled and tried making Patterson not run for re-election. He announced being threatened with scandal before all this stuff broke out. Figuring out how much is true will be hard.
drkaje -  I think it is a little more political too. The democrats see the changes that have happened in NJ, VA, MASS and see that happening in NY if, and a BIG IF, the right republican gets up and takes control. The people, the hard working people of NY, THE TAX PAYING people of NY are mad as hell and want change. They want someone that is going to clean things up in NY. They want accountability, honor, fairness, and above all honesty. It's time to clean house.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 12:22:11 PM »
what was it bammer said about(everone grab a mop or get out of the way)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »
drkaje -  I think it is a little more political too. The democrats see the changes that have happened in NJ, VA, MASS and see that happening in NY if, and a BIG IF, the right republican gets up and takes control. The people, the hard working people of NY, THE TAX PAYING people of NY are mad as hell and want change. They want someone that is going to clean things up in NY. They want accountability, honor, fairness, and above all honesty. It's time to clean house.

I guess my pessimism at that is that I know how many welfare bums are out there to always out-vote the taxpaying slob come election time.

I worked on Lazio's campaign when he ran against Hillary in 2000 and saw the zombies in the bronx coming out of the wood work to vote for her and really felt demoralized by what I saw.  

The average dem voter = brain - dead welfare voter or someone dependent on govt.  

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 12:26:06 PM »
i dont see how any respectable grown man can rely on another man, person, or government to get by or promote this to happen by other americans,  what happened to being responsible for yourself?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 12:26:46 PM »

Patterson is pro gay marriage and wants same-sex marriages from other states recognized in New York. He was never really supposed to be Gov and was only there for the party's image. The things that made him seem a loose cannon didn't matter until he actually got real power. They didn't want him as nominee and forced proof of ability to raise a certain amount of funds. Once he proved the ability they had other demands. After those demands were met we started hearing about scandal, LOL!

I believe all politicians are whores but the very act of their not wanting him might mean he sucks a little less than whoever they want to run.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 12:28:03 PM »
I guess my pessimism at that is that I know how many welfare bums are out there to always out-vote the taxpaying slob come election time.

I worked on Lazio's campaign when he ran against Hillary in 2000 and saw the zombies in the bronx coming out of the wood work to vote for her and really felt demoralized by what I saw.  

The average dem voter = brain - dead welfare voter or someone dependent on govt.  

I hear you. But keep in mind the liberal machine is strong and well-oiled in NY. The group is strong in NYC but hardly living upstate. Got to places like Saratoga and you will see paradise. The liberal movement is overpowering here and since conservatism has taken a back seat for so many years they fail to mobilize and get their voices heard. The left is good at this. They bus them in, they round em up.. it is demoralizing yes, but we are looking at a new day. These scandals have awakened the sleeping giant in the likes of the tax payer who in the past didn't feel complelled to get out the vote. I think times area changing here.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 12:30:31 PM »
I can't believe that son of a bitch is cross eyed...
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »
I hear you. But keep in mind the liberal machine is strong and well-oiled in NY. The group is strong in NYC but hardly living upstate. Got to places like Saratoga and you will see paradise. The liberal movement is overpowering here and since conservatism has taken a back seat for so many years they fail to mobilize and get their voices heard. The left is good at this. They bus them in, they round em up.. it is demoralizing yes, but we are looking at a new day. These scandals have awakened the sleeping giant in the likes of the tax payer who in the past didn't feel complelled to get out the vote. I think times area changing here.

I remember going into nursing homes where people were drooling on themselves and dem operatives brought in voting machines so they could get these invalids to vote Hillary.  

I was at a place in Castle Hill, Bronx, where no one spokne English and one spanish speaking person "helped" everyone on line vote.  

Its freaking horrible as these bums all vote reflexively vote Democrat solely to keep the welfare gravy train going at everyone eleses expense.    

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »
I remember going into nursing homes where people were drooling on themselves and dem operatives brought in voting machines so they could get these invalids to vote Hillary.  

I was at a place in Castle Hill, Bronx, where no one spokne English and one spanish speaking person "helped" everyone on line vote.  

Its freaking horrible as these bums all vote reflexively vote Democrat solely to keep the welfare gravy train going at everyone eleses expense.    
No, that's not voter fraud... naaaaahh. And ACORN was innocent.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 12:39:51 PM »
yea and the black panthers were only there protecting the voting booths,  you know  cause they are so dangerous!!!!!!!! ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 12:40:45 PM »
No, that's not voter fraud... naaaaahh. And ACORN was innocent.

I reported it, but nothing happens.  

I am a vote fraud monitor every 4 years at elections.  

2000 election Bronx NY was the worse I ever saw, bar none.  

An old guy threatened me with his cane screaming I wanted to steal his SS and saying I wanted "Lousio" to win and that he was "Lousy"

It was awful.    

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 12:46:29 PM »
I reported it, but nothing happens.  

I am a vote fraud monitor every 4 years at elections.  

2000 election Bronx NY was the worse I ever saw, bar none.  

An old guy threatened me with his cane screaming I wanted to steal his SS and saying I wanted "Lousio" to win and that he was "Lousy"

It was awful.    
report it to who?? YOU'RE IN NYC DUDE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 12:55:37 PM »
report it to who?? YOU'RE IN NYC DUDE!

No kidding! 

I was given a phone number for "Headquarters" or wherever the hell that was. 

I'm telling you, the union goons were out with the AFL CIO street team jackets in full force, the gimps, the welfare zombies, SEIU, election day is crazy in NYC. 

I try telling people , but they are cluelsss as to what occurrs. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
No kidding! 

I was given a phone number for "Headquarters" or wherever the hell that was. 

I'm telling you, the union goons were out with the AFL CIO street team jackets in full force, the gimps, the welfare zombies, SEIU, election day is crazy in NYC. 

I try telling people , but they are cluelsss as to what occurrs. 

I know. SAN FRAN is prolly just as bad. I get hives when I go to the village. Just the liberal smell makes me ill.