Author Topic: TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism  (Read 2165 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
This surprises no one.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Fifty years of underfunding education, while corporations propagandise the population with right-wing radio hate-speech.... that's gotta be good for America. Right?

Maybe Soth Park was right... when it comes to conservatives, it seems the election just broke their brains.

Maybe Max Keiser was right, and it's time for every sensible person to get out of America before 300 million armed whinging babies realise Jesus isn't coming back to save them?

Seeing as Obama has turned out to be just another corporte shill... its only going to get worse.

The Luke

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Fifty years of underfunding education, while corporations propagandise the population with right-wing radio hate-speech.... that's gotta be good for America. Right?

Maybe Soth Park was right... when it comes to conservatives, it seems the election just broke their brains.

Maybe Max Keiser was right, and it's time for every sensible person to get out of America before 300 million armed whinging babies realise Jesus isn't coming back to save them?

Seeing as Obama has turned out to be just another corporte shill... its only going to get worse.

The Luke

Obama's win lowered the perceived value of being white. It's going to take people some time to recover.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

The Luke

::) ::) ::) ::)

To most of it, not all, but most.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
no different than louis ferrakan or how ever you spell his name , but its not racist until white people say it.. am i right?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Obama's win lowered the perceived value of being white. It's going to take people some time to recover.

You think...

people like 333367 won't recover...

Tito24

• Getbig V
no different than louis ferrakan or how ever you spell his name , but its not racist until white people say it.. am i right?

there was some funny stuff in that video... :o

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
I will admit that there is some funny shit in that vid, and some things that can be taken as racist, and thats fine, but why is it only racist when its white people saying that stuff,  butt rev wright ferrekan, sharpton, jackson, ect, can say just as equaly racist shit, but when they say it its not racist?

Tito24

• Getbig V
I will admit that there is some funny shit in that vid, and some things that can be taken as racist, and thats fine, but why is it only racist when its white people saying that stuff,  butt rev wright ferrekan, sharpton, jackson, ect, can say just as equaly racist shit, but when they say it its not racist?

yes, no one is arguing with you..

Obama is black, let's get over that fact and move on...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Re: TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
i dont care that obama is black, you are sorely mystaken on that, my wife is half black and she calls out the double standard just as much as i do

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 07:23:36 PM »
i dont care that obama is black, you are sorely mystaken on that, my wife is half black and she calls out the double standard just as much as i do

Notice how you went on the counter as if i had said you were racist. :D

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 07:32:25 PM »
nope i just didnt want it to get to that point  cause many people take it to that point quickly , so if i get that out in the open it just eliminates the chance from ever comming up

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 07:35:20 PM »
nope i just didnt want it to get to that point  cause many people take it to that point quickly , so if i get that out in the open it just eliminates the chance from ever comming up

So what are we arguing about man?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 07:38:40 PM »
i am not arguing i agreed that there is funny and somewhat racist shit in the vid,  i commented that why isnt it racist when jackson, sharpton, ferrakan and other blacks say similar things?  hense a question, not a statement so that cant be an arguement if i was asking a question

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »
i am not arguing i agreed that there is funny and somewhat racist shit in the vid,  i commented that why isnt it racist when jackson, sharpton, ferrakan and other blacks say similar things?  hense a question, not a statement so that cant be an arguement if i was asking a question

just fucking with ya man,, :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 10:35:08 AM »
We dont hate Obama because hes black.In fact he is one of those clean cut articulate well dressed negros that doesnt have to speak with a negro dialect,so he is just our kind of negro.We dont like his politics.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 12:26:41 PM »

BLACKEN - Now I won't say there's not a nut or two floating around in these groups. It happens on both left and right sided protests. But it is highly known that left leaning groups infultrate these protests, act as if they are part of the gathering, and hold up signs like what you see here. How is it that they are the ones who make the nightly news?? As if this is purely accidental?
The crust of the Tea Party is truly grass roots, similar to those held in the 1700's. People are fed up and scared of their gov't. Now, the reasons are debatable, but to discredit a multi-million member movement over the possibility of a few wackos is just a bait and switch job on the liberal part of the equation.