Author Topic: thank you guys for all the emails and support: I'm not going to run for Mod  (Read 1062 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Over the last several days i have received a lot of personal messages from members on the politics board...Mostly asking me to run for moderator, etc...

I just wanted to say thank you...

However, i don't have the time, and i don't think i could be fair to certain posters on this board...

Mostly One (lunatic)...Right wing (tea-bagger)

However, i just wanted to thank everyone...

Tito24

• Getbig V
i would like to nominate Mindspin for the job though.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
You are so full of crap it aint funny. You aren't even a regular poster here.
Does anybody who posts here regularly even know who you are?
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Yeah, I kinda know him.  He's a bottom, so when I make my weekly visits I can sometimes hear him squealing out loud from the basement.

I sent him those 3 PM's over the last several days because we need balance.  We have liberal, moderate, and conservative mods, but they're all heterosexual.  I felt we needed at least one gay mod.

Tito24

• Getbig V

Since i don't run several mutli-level pyramid marketing gimmicks like yourself on this board, doesn't mean i'm not well known.

Get a real job instead of exploiting ron's board..

Tito24

• Getbig V

Yeah, I kinda know him.  He's a bottom, so when I make my weekly visits I can sometimes hear him squealing out loud from the basement.

I sent him those 3 PM's over the last several days because we need balance.  We have liberal, moderate, and conservative mods, but they're all heterosexual.  I felt we needed at least one gay mod.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Very, very good.  Tomorrow we'll work on taking off the football helmet and not drooling in public.  You keep at it sport!

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Very, very good.  Tomorrow we'll work on taking off the football helmet and not drooling in public.  You keep at it sport!
WHOA WHOOAAAA BABY STEPS!!!!!!!!!

the drooling first but he needs that damn helmet

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
not that I have a stake in this anymore but you all ought to be happy.  Nicky did come back a lot more tempored than before.  A little odd character doesn't hurt.  The guy toned down his antics bigtime.  this thread is harmless.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
not that I have a stake in this anymore but you all ought to be happy.  Nicky did come back a lot more tempored than before.  A little odd character doesn't hurt.  The guy toned down his antics bigtime.  this thread is harmless.

We'll see how you feel in a few months, ...or even weeks when this board is nothing but useless harmless threads.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
We'll see how you feel in a few months, ...or even weeks when this board is nothing but useless harmless threads.
I don't want that.  I don't want to leave the forum with thoughts that it will be worse because I left.  As far as Nicky, he did come back with a toned down act.  He also explained that he was ill during that time with ingury and under medication.  I see how people would mock a thread like this, but in the end this thread is pretty harmless.  Everyone here knows what's up.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
WHOA WHOOAAAA BABY STEPS!!!!!!!!!

the drooling first but he needs that damn helmet

:D

Skip8282

• Getbig V

You certainly would not know it from the real PM's he's sent.  But, I agree, the thread is harmless.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Oh the irony. :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
Oh the irony. :)

Settle down Mizz enterprises...

firstly i'm thanking all those who have supported via email..However, i'm announcing that due to work obligations, family life, and the fact i don't think i can be an objective moderator, as reason enough to not put my name in the pot.

Miss enterprises, i would suggest you merge you businesses with Melvin Goodrim's...This way you can exploit synergies that are present in both the companies.

Just think, of the size of the combined entity.Think of the economies of scale to be gained..About 200k in sales, 500 snake oil products.. 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
By far this was your best post ever. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
By far this was your best post ever.  

Thanks... ;D

I can be quite creative when i think before i write

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Nicky would be a great mod choice.

Nice title under your avatar by the way, Hugo.  :D

Hereford

• Getbig V

x2

Spot on Judi

drkaje

• Getbig V
Settle down Mizz enterprises...

firstly i'm thanking all those who have supported via email..However, i'm announcing that due to work obligations, family life, and the fact i don't think i can be an objective moderator, as reason enough to not put my name in the pot.

Miss enterprises, i would suggest you merge you businesses with Melvin Goodrim's...This way you can exploit synergies that are present in both the companies.

Just think, of the size of the combined entity.Think of the economies of scale to be gained..About 200k in sales, 500 snake oil products.. 8)

You have us confused, LOL!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
You're not running?  Damn...  :(
S

Tito24

• Getbig V
You're not running?  Damn...  :(

thanks for the support eyeball chambers...However, i have decided that it would be in the board's best interest to not have me...At most i can only give 10% effort.

But thanks for your vote..

drkaje

• Getbig V
There has to be at least one hippie who can fairly mod here.

Tito24

• Getbig V
There has to be at least one hippie who can fairly mod here.

sorry to disappoint you...

I may be the best qualified on paper to be mod here( out of the Hippies that is).

Thanks for the lower back advices...

peace