Author Topic: Pentagon Shooter John Bedell was 911 Truther, Anti-Bush Zealot. Anti-Military  (Read 1924 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
possibly b/c whenever a right wing nut goes off and does some crazy shit the ppl he listed say it was b/c of fox news and all their hate speech  ::)

now that its a person who could be a left loon you ppl want to talk about mental illness?  ::)

if the man is mentally ill then that's a relevent fact.

I think most people who commit acts like this are mentally ill

Another example would be Scott Roeder (convicted murder of Dr. George Tiller).   

His brother issued a statements saying Roeder had suffered bouts of mental illness.

My only question would be did his religious beliefs make him mentally ill or was his mental illness what attracted him to certain beliefs

tonymctones

• Getbig V

His brother issued a statements saying Roeder had suffered bouts of mental illness.

My only question would be did his religious beliefs make him mentally ill or was his mental illness what attracted him to certain beliefs
Agreed but its funny that this only comes up when its a lefty loon...when its a righty its all about Fox news hate speech drove im to commit such crimes...

dont get me started on religion straw Ill make you look foolish  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Agreed but its funny that this only comes up when its a lefty loon...when its a righty its all about Fox news hate speech drove im to commit such crimes...

dont get me started on religion straw Ill make you look foolish  ;)

I brought up Roeder's mental illness from the beginning.

You've been around here long enough to know where I stand on religion but I have no clue what you believe

If you want to have a conversation that's fine with me

Do yourself a favor and refrain from issuing threats.  They only serve to make you look like an insecure douche.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I brought up Roeder's mental illness from the beginning.

You've been around here long enough to know where I stand on religion but I have no clue what you believe

If you want to have a conversation that's fine with me

Do yourself a favor and refrain from issuing threats.  They only serve to make you look like an insecure douche.
thats fine I seem to remember you blaming orielly for one of these loons actions as well although i maybe mistaken

You should do the same when insulting religion as it makes you look like a douche as well  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
thats fine I seem to remember you blaming orielly for one of these loons actions as well although i maybe mistaken

You should do the same when insulting religion as it makes you look like a douche as well  ;)

I'm pretty even handed with religion and have a live and let live attitude

my problem is and always has been with religious extremists

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Paging Straw Man, 240, Blacken, Mons, KC, Maddow, Olbermann, et al. 

Paging a single brain cell on the forum.... waiting....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm pretty even handed with religion and have a live and let live attitude

my problem is and always has been with religious extremists

I feel the same way about liberals  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Paging a single brain cell on the forum.... waiting....

So this guy is another NWO plant to divert attention?

Why do you guys keep attributing criminal genius that which is as equally explained as negligence, ineptness, and utter incompetence by the govt?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Well then insanity can cause people to do great things because the killing of Tiller was probably the best day America had last year.I still get a big smile on my face everytime I think of it.