Author Topic: Pentagon Shooter John Bedell was 911 Truther, Anti-Bush Zealot. Anti-Military  (Read 1913 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Reports Say Pentagon Shooter John Patrick Bedell was 911 Truther, Anti-Bush Zealot and Anti-military
Associated Content (AC) ^ | March 5, 2010 | Marc Schenker

Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 5:08:29 AM by Suvroc10

Reports from several, credible sources say that the Pentagon shooter, John Patrick Bedell, was a 911 Truther, an anti-Bush zealot and, just for good measure, anti-military. Bedell was the shooter (terrorist?) who unsuccessfully attempted to storm the Pentagon late yesterday and inflict many fatalities before being fatally shot and dying, hours later, in a nearby hospital. The extent of his damage was minor—two cops with grazing wounds—but the implication of just who he was and what his now all-important motive was will be very severe. Early this morning, many sources are reporting that Bedell was a 911 conspiracy theorist/nut who believed the WTC towers came down in a demolition; was angry at the US government for enforcement of marijuana laws; was an anti-Bush zealot; had links to the University of California, San Francisco; and was an anti-military zealot regarding a supposed "cover-up" in the 1991 death of Marine Col. James Sabow.

(Excerpt) Read more at associatedcontent.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ____

Paging Straw Man, 240, Blacken, Mons, KC, Maddow, Olbermann, et al. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you knew both sides would be dying to hand him off to the other side for credit.

This whol 'sides' thing is hilarious... we're all getting anal without lube, and we spend our time arguing over silly shit.

33, polls have shown the majority of americans doubt the official 911 story anyway, dude.  YOU are in the minority for believing a report that even its writers say needs to be reinvestigated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you knew both sides would be dying to hand him off to the other side for credit.

This whol 'sides' thing is hilarious... we're all getting anal without lube, and we spend our time arguing over silly shit.

33, polls have shown the majority of americans doubt the official 911 story anyway, dude.  YOU are in the minority for believing a report that even its writers say needs to be reinvestigated.

Stop diverting and spinning. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I was worried until seeing 240 post. :)

newmom

et al..haven't seen that in awhile..

I bought into the 9/11 but after 240 showed a you tube link awhile back..fucking made me wonder and I read and researched more..Damn I wish I had that link..240 the one thing that made me go OH SHIT was I believe Condelleza rice warned the mayor of San Fran NOT to fly that day and I believe some fed agents visited Osama bin Laden in a hospital bed months before it happend

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
willie brown, mayor of sanfran, admitted to reporters that condi told him on monday night - called him - asked him to cancel flight for the next morning.  what a stroke of luck, he said!

I don't argue the shit anymore... we could spend 24/7 arguing it here, but it's pointless... the writers of the 911 commission report have called for a new report - that's good enough for me.  The majority of americans don't believe the official story, repeated polls show.  Only those with huge partisan beliefs or emotions attached to that day might refuse to look at facts, and that's cool.  We are all free to believe what we want.  I'm done preaching, etc.  

newmom

willie brown, mayor of sanfran, admitted to reporters that condi told him on monday night - called him - asked him to cancel flight for the next morning.  what a stroke of luck, he said!

I don't argue the shit anymore... we could spend 24/7 arguing it here, but it's pointless... the writers of the 911 commission report have called for a new report - that's good enough for me.  The majority of americans don't believe the official story, repeated polls show.  Only those with huge partisan beliefs or emotions attached to that day might refuse to look at facts, and that's cool.  We are all free to believe what we want.  I'm done preaching, etc.  

well after my run in a few I gotta try and find it..It just fucking sickens me. I watched the shit from my front lawn in E Rutherford, my parents trying to contact me. Streets around me blocked off and I couldnt get to work for days. It was a you tube I think..Damn I gotta find it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Source? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

lol that is until another right wing nut goes on a shooting rampage...then youll start 4 threads about it and perhaps one blaming palin  ;) ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
well after my run in a few I gotta try and find it..It just fucking sickens me. I watched the shit from my front lawn in E Rutherford, my parents trying to contact me. Streets around me blocked off and I couldnt get to work for days. It was a you tube I think..Damn I gotta find it

I'm pretty sure there was a cached version of the San Francisco Chronicle on google that reported this.  To think some terrorists from some cave in the middle of nowhere did this on their own is hilarious.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
now that I'm posting links to this site ...

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5686

8)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

ummmmmm.its YOU that started that shit on here!!!!Everytime there was a killing you got on here and said "how much do you want to bet he has a Glenn Beck book on his table and watches FOX news".This is typical 240,you throw out crap,it turns around and smacks you in the eye and you say "this stuff is unimportant".Typical lib.By the way,think Maddow will have a week of shows on this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ummmmmm.its YOU that started that shit on here!!!!Everytime there was a killing you got on here and said "how much do you want to bet he has a Glenn Beck book on his table and watches FOX news".This is typical 240,you throw out crap,it turns around and smacks you in the eye and you say "this stuff is unimportant".Typical lib.By the way,think Maddow will have a week of shows on this?

240 has been owned so many times over its not funny. 

James

QFT

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
By the way,240 LOVES showing a sign from Tea Partys which was racist.Yesterday at Berkley a bunch of lunatic libs,protesting education,hit the streets with pipes smashing car windows and other destructive things ALL of them[including the whites]anti-American,anti-white,anti-liberty and ALL libs and all violent,not a peep from 240.Then he has the balls to say he is a conservative.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
By the way,240 LOVES showing a sign from Tea Partys which was racist.Yesterday at Berkley a bunch of lunatic libs,protesting education,hit the streets with pipes smashing car windows and other destructive things ALL of them[including the whites]anti-American,anti-white,anti-liberty and ALL libs and all violent,not a peep from 240.Then he has the balls to say he is a conservative.

240 is not a conservative.  He is a lib who likes guns. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
The shooter was probably trying to get Obama's birth certificate.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

Source? 

Here are the sources of the fore warnings to everyone including Willie Brown. Don't you remember this 3? It was talked about forever all over the news on all major networks and internet about condolezza Rice informing him of what was going to occur

http://www.shadownews.org/archives/911.htm
C

James

240 is not a conservative.  He is a lib who likes guns.  

240 has lost it lately. Give him a few more months of watching MSNBC, and he might think we shouldn't own guns anymore.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
now that I'm posting links to this site ...

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5686

8)

like I said good read..

Rumpl4skn
Interesting how the focus of "civil unrest" has gone from underground groups in the 60's (Weathermen, Black Panthers, et al) to primarily individuals now. Average run of the mill guys, quite often.

Now we have lone this and lone that, which of course justifies authority spying on the average Joe's. Individuals. No need to associate anyone with group or prove any conspiratorial activity. Everyone is immediately suspect. And consequently, many of us now subscribe to social networks that allow us to spew our innermost thoughts as they occur, before 90% of us even consider how it might be taken... by someone looking for a reason to bring a hammer down, or make a dishonest association.

Hey, you never know how dangerous John Q Public is, he might steal an airplane or gun some people down. That's why we tap his phone, Eschelon his email, follow him on Twitter, etc.

The groups now - al-Qaeda, Hamas, etc. - are all "over there" (with imaginary local sleeper cells of course, to reinforce and bring the concept to our doorsteps). Over there, where we have no first hand accounts or sightings, so we rely on the govt and intel to tell us what they're up to, how many they've killed, what they're thinking, even.

They don't need Americans signing up with the other disgruntled peeps, joining underground organizations. That's so passe'. The more focus there is on the volatility of the solitary citizen, the more it justifies any surveillance, any intrusions of privacy, any suspension or deprivation of rights.

It truly is a Brave New World (Order).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Reports Say Pentagon Shooter John Patrick Bedell was 911 Truther, Anti-Bush Zealot and Anti-military
Associated Content (AC) ^ | March 5, 2010 | Marc Schenker

Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 5:08:29 AM by Suvroc10

Reports from several, credible sources say that the Pentagon shooter, John Patrick Bedell, was a 911 Truther, an anti-Bush zealot and, just for good measure, anti-military. Bedell was the shooter (terrorist?) who unsuccessfully attempted to storm the Pentagon late yesterday and inflict many fatalities before being fatally shot and dying, hours later, in a nearby hospital. The extent of his damage was minor—two cops with grazing wounds—but the implication of just who he was and what his now all-important motive was will be very severe. Early this morning, many sources are reporting that Bedell was a 911 conspiracy theorist/nut who believed the WTC towers came down in a demolition; was angry at the US government for enforcement of marijuana laws; was an anti-Bush zealot; had links to the University of California, San Francisco; and was an anti-military zealot regarding a supposed "cover-up" in the 1991 death of Marine Col. James Sabow.

(Excerpt) Read more at associatedcontent.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ____

Paging Straw Man, 240, Blacken, Mons, KC, Maddow, Olbermann, et al. 

http://www.examiner.com/x-38737-Social-Justice-Examiner~y2010m3d6-Pentagon-shooter-John-Bedell-had-history-of-mental-illness

Bedell's parents made a televised statement that Bedell had a history of mental illness and drug abuse

333 - why didn't you include the salient fact that he had a history of mental illness.   That seems to be the common link in people who do things like this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Arianna Huffington's views on 911 conspiracy theorists:

More full disclosure: I despise 9/11 "truther" conspiracies. Indeed, one of the guidelines for bloggers on HuffPost is a ban on posts putting forth those kinds of theories. And it was stupid of Van to put his name on a very stupid "9/11 Truth Statement." I've spoken to Van. He doesn't believe that the Bush administration orchestrated the 9/11 attacks or allowed the attacks to happen in a cold-hearted attempt to gin up support. The 9/11 "Truthers" are fringe-dwellers and Van was completely wrong to allow himself to be associated with them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/thank-you-glenn-beck_b_278839.html

Skip8282

• Getbig V

:D --Dead On.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://www.examiner.com/x-38737-Social-Justice-Examiner~y2010m3d6-Pentagon-shooter-John-Bedell-had-history-of-mental-illness

Bedell's parents made a televised statement that Bedell had a history of mental illness and drug abuse

333 - why didn't you include the salient fact that he had a history of mental illness.   That seems to be the common link in people who do things like this.

possibly b/c whenever a right wing nut goes off and does some crazy shit the ppl he listed say it was b/c of fox news and all their hate speech  ::)

now that its a person who could be a left loon you ppl want to talk about mental illness?  ::)