Author Topic: Multiple Sources: Job Growth Depends on Obama  (Read 3753 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Multiple Sources: Job Growth Depends on Obama
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:45:58 AM »
There are multiple sources in numerous papers publishing articles regarding what is holding up the job growth. When you consider that the stock market is doing ok, into the 10k mark, with the nasdaq hitting over 2k, you would think most of these business would begin to create JOBS. But, according to CEO's from manufacturing sectors in steel production, and others within the financial sectors to only name a few, many are saying they are staying put on the jobs front until they see what happens with the healthcare bill, and how it affects their bottom line. Many believe they may not afford to add as many if any jobs as they would need because of the added costs proposed on this bill. Others say the climate bill is a huge obsticle in front of job growth. Cap and Tax? Forget it.

So you see... Obama is not really interested in job growth as he is with gov't control. My opinion is Obama is very smart guy, smart enough to know his pending legislation is stunting businesses from adding jobs. With the "jobs Bill", the "stimulus bill" and all other hollow bills designed to create jobs come to the forefront you would think the shear mention would make the job makers go gaa gaa over them. But today, the unemplyment rate is hovering around 10%, 9.7% to be exact under OBAMATICS. Actually, it is roughly 17% when you count those who quit looking or took part time work.

Is Obama truly looking to re-write the way this country operates? Destroy its fabric and re-cloak it in the mantra of true liberal fashion? I think so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Multiple Sources: Job Growth Depends on Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 10:47:47 AM »
Take a wild guess 12 SECGT.  I have been on to this communist POFS asshole from Day !! 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:06:01 AM »
Take a wild guess 12 SECGT.  I have been on to this communist POFS asshole from Day !! 

No disrespect, but Obama has said it himself...  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »
I know that, but people diudnt listen carefully and heard what they wanted to. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »
I know that, but people diudnt listen carefully and heard what they wanted to. 
That's because most of those who voted for him thought they were voting for the next American Idol instead of the new American President....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 12:31:19 PM »
If job growth depends on him,thats about as bleak as saying your sex life depends on a nun.Nothing happening there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 12:33:13 PM »
If job growth depends on him,thats about as bleak as saying your sex life depends on a nun.Nothing happening there.

DDDAAAMMMNNN! ! !

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 12:44:12 PM »
thats because most who voted for him thought their car payments and mortgages would be paid for and they wouldnt have to work anymore.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 12:58:46 PM »
thats because most who voted for him thought their car payments and mortgages would be paid for and they wouldnt have to work anymore.
And that's a fact, JACK!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 01:00:02 PM »
have you ever listened to the link i posted when howard stern interviewed people in harlem about obama? 12sec?

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 01:09:02 PM »
have you ever listened to the link i posted when howard stern interviewed people in harlem about obama? 12sec?
I stopped listening to Stern when he went to sat. radio. But knowing Stern, I can only imagine...  :o ;D

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 01:09:10 PM »
                          this shows the mindset and the level of knowladge people had who voted for this communist

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »
it is priceless