Author Topic: Ben Rothlisberger RAPES AGAIN.... allegedly  (Read 19146 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Ben Rothlisberger RAPES AGAIN.... allegedly
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2010, 07:04:18 PM »
i would say they need another 4-5 years at least to build a solid foundation... if Al Davis stop wasting money on stupid fucktards, they can be a decent team
Just win baby just win

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »
Marcus was a hell of a player for a smaller running back. The Raiders used to kick ass.
He wasn't really small.   He just was the size of a good size wr. 6-2 about 205.   But yea,   a hell of a player.  Its funny because he and Dorsett were my favorites and both teams brought in Bo and Hershel respectively to run Marcus and Tony (HOF'ers) out.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »
Just win baby just win
McFadden shows promise he just needs the ball more. He is just as good as AP the Raiders just have too many rb's.  But   I don't worry about the Raiders anymore   my team has enough Drama for ESPN to play with.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2010, 04:31:46 AM »
McFadden shows promise he just needs the ball more. He is just as good as AP the Raiders just have too many rb's.  But   I don't worry about the Raiders anymore   my team has enough Drama for ESPN to play with.
Yes they do man Romeo always screws up the playoffs, my team finally got rid of the interception king QB = Panthers

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2010, 07:01:00 AM »
Yes they do man Romeo always screws up the playoffs, my team finally got rid of the interception king QB = Panthers and Peppers.  :o

Fixed
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2010, 07:02:19 AM »
Fixed
They will miss Peppers but not the other clown

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2010, 12:42:29 PM »
Yes they do man Romeo always screws up the playoffs, my team finally got rid of the interception king QB = Panthers
Romo didn't screw ANYTHING up this post season   HE DID GREAT against Philly. Our line couldn't handle the Vikes pass rush but it was just their day.  If your happy Caroline got rid of Jake, that's sad because he was the franchise and took blame just to be a good guy.  Needing a new qb is harder than keeping one that has had a bad year. We were close to getting Jake but were positive with Carter being our starter.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2010, 04:34:21 AM »
Stay on thread topic, guys.......The story continues to gain momentum.

New evidence coming out about the club's security tapes being taped over (intentionally?) I wonder which of Ben's 9 man entourage bribed a bouncer to tape over the footage of Ben and his crew. Big Ben's lawyer not immediately available for comment.

Dude's a pig but I love it, though.....Roping off a VIP section in the club and having one of the club's bouncer stand guard and only allow young sluts to come in. hahaaaaaa. nice!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »

New evidence coming out about the club's security tapes being taped over (intentionally?) I wonder which of Ben's 9 man entourage bribed a bouncer to tape over the footage of Ben and his crew. Big Ben's lawyer not immediately available for comment.

Dude's a pig but I love it, though.....Roping off a VIP section in the club and having one of the club's bouncer stand guard and only allow young sluts to come in. hahaaaaaa. nice!
Why stay on this we know he's going to get out of it.   And all celebs go that way to clubs from Eminem to Farmar.   Remember Oscar was accused of these same allegations  till he told the madam prosecuter he "HAD 500 Women that night  and was drunk so he had no idea which one that lady was"   the prosecutor got mad and the case was thrown out.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2010, 05:07:29 AM »
Why stay on this we know he's going to get out of it.   And all celebs go that way to clubs from Eminem to Farmar.   Remember Oscar was accused of these same allegations  till he told the madam prosecuter he "HAD 500 Women that night  and was drunk so he had no idea which one that lady was"   the prosecutor got mad and the case was thrown out.

Start your own thread about your shitty Cowboys is all I'm saying. By the way, the Ravens were all to happy in helping the Cowboys close out Texas Stadium with a bang. Easily one of the most embarrasing losses in Cowboys history. Great run defense!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2010, 07:28:17 AM »

I saw that on this morning's news.  He is staying away from team voluntary workouts too...which is understandable.  He used to come here to a bar called King St. Bar & Grille here in downtown Charleston.  The guy would clean house with the hos!  He and his boys(usually 3-4) would leave with at least 15 of them to go party it up at another bar.  It was a crazy site to see.  It's bad enough with us normal guys that have to be careful nowadays with the skanks, but you have to be even more careful if you are famous or a pro athlete.  You guys think he did it? 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2010, 10:02:05 AM »
I saw that on this morning's news.  He is staying away from team voluntary workouts too...which is understandable.  He used to come here to a bar called King St. Bar & Grille here in downtown Charleston.  The guy would clean house with the hos!  He and his boys(usually 3-4) would leave with at least 15 of them to go party it up at another bar.  It was a crazy site to see.  It's bad enough with us normal guys that have to be careful nowadays with the skanks, but you have to be even more careful if you are famous or a pro athlete.  You guys think he did it? 
Well if TO was signed to a team   ESPN would have HIM to annouce he won't show up to Voluntary Workouts.  They do that every year.   Its really no big deal.  But if its a franchise guy   THEY FEEL THE NEED TO ANNOUNCE IT.   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »
Santanio Holmes is now in trouble and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTT  :D
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2010, 10:08:04 AM »
Same as Larry Holmes when he faced Mike Tyson.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »
He always WAS in college!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2010, 10:19:53 AM »
Raiders need to win a game where is the Snake Stabler when you need him.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2010, 10:22:25 AM »
Raiders need to win a game where is the Snake Stabler when you need him.
Russell STILL has a chance.    If they gave Dallas that CB who's name I can't say, they can have Kitna!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »
He always WAS in college!

He was Mario Manningams supplier.  :-\
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2010, 10:26:26 AM »
He was Mario Manningams supplier.  :-\
So   Wolvs and Bucks   did work together?    Actually my co-workers  were after KenYon Rambo  once. Something dope related with KEYSHAWN.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2010, 10:28:20 AM »
Russell STILL has a chance.    If they gave Dallas that CB who's name I can't say, they can have Kitna!!!!
It may help kicking field goals once a qtr sucks ass.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2010, 10:29:04 AM »
So   Wolvs and Bucks   did work together?    Actually my co-workers  were after KenYon Rambo  once. Something dope related with KEYSHAWN.

Mario was always high while his days in AA.  :o He had so much potential but is slowly working his way to a decent career in the NFL.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2010, 10:30:03 AM »

Russell weighed in at 290lbs the other day.  :o Russell FTW.  :o
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2010, 10:30:18 AM »
It may help kicking field goals once a qtr sucks ass.
Wait   I have a better deal....Janikowski   for Kitna!!!!!!    Field Goals are hard to get in the heart of Tx!!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2010, 10:33:01 AM »
Wait   I have a better deal....Janikowski   for Kitna!!!!!!    Field Goals are hard to get in the heart of Tx!!!!!

4yr at 16 Million for a Kicker.  ::) ::)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2010, 10:35:03 AM »
4yr at 16 Million for a Kicker.  ::) ::)
Fine with me....its serious now!    Remember when Larry Allen almost killed our kicker for missing an XP?