Author Topic: Ben Rothlisberger RAPES AGAIN.... allegedly  (Read 19149 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Ben Rothlisberger RAPES AGAIN.... allegedly
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2010, 10:38:28 AM »
Fine with me....its serious now!    Remember when Larry Allen almost killed our kicker for missing an XP?

That fat OL who fumbled during the super bowl when that white WR stripped him of the ball?? I believe that Larry Allen screwed up by touching the ball while facing the Dolphins....Is that his dumbass??  ???  ;D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2010, 07:21:06 PM »
That fat OL who fumbled during the super bowl when that white WR stripped him of the ball?? I believe that Larry Allen screwed up by touching the ball while facing the Dolphins....Is that his dumbass??  ???  ;D
That was Leon" (Leave it alone) THE CAT " Lett.  Allen was drafted yrs after that Super Bowl. 
((-::

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »
That was Leon" (Leave it alone) THE CAT " Lett.  Allen was drafted yrs after that Super Bowl. 

His son plays at Texas, right?? I wonder why his son is not a giant fat ass??  :o
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2010, 08:08:30 PM »
His son plays at Texas, right?? I wonder why his son is not a giant fat ass??  :o
You mean Nate Newtons son. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2010, 08:11:56 PM »
You mean Nate Newtons son. 

I thought that it was one of their kids.  :o I believe he is a RB and not even a Fattie.  ;D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »
I thought that it was one of their kids.  :o I believe he is a RB and not even a Fattie.  ;D
He's a running back   he may be TX's best back   if that means anything...Colt's been their leading rusher the past 3 yrs.   Whats funny is (former RB)Robert Newhouse's son was a OL man for TCU! There are a lot of Cowboy kids scattered all accross the NCAA  and maybe the NAIA!   No Aikman's yet.