Author Topic: Stunning Iris Kyle at the Arnold  (Read 15546 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Stunning Iris Kyle at the Arnold
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 06:19:12 PM »
No, those gals won't look that sexy topless but it removes all that fake stuff that detracts from their bodies. I so dislike the freak look that many end up like. There is absolutely nothing sexy about seeing the outline of a breast implant on a very defined woman bodybuilder. Solution: get rid of the implants. 

Like I said, America is too conservative and can't handle things like nudity. Same thing goes for some guys on this board. They think it is a sin or something. Remember that in ancient Sparta the kids did exercises naked together and the society didn't fall apart.

You saying you want the IFBB to go all nude? You lost it basil?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 06:26:27 PM »
No point debating with people who don't know the difference between topless and nude. 

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 06:36:28 PM »
No point debating with people who don't know the difference between topless and nude. 

what about debating with people that know the difference

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 06:40:30 PM »
What is there to debate? I expressed an opinion that might help women's bodybuilding. I have always supported them but find myself being put off by what I see re the circular form of the inserts. Is that supposed to be sexy or feminine? Sorry, it just makes the women look ridiculous. Okay, maybe the demand by judges to see definition has caused real breast tissue to evaporate so these hapless women resort to getting surgical replacements. That is their business but I don't have to look at the spectacle. I see nothing feminine about all that fake stuff.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »
What is there to debate? I expressed an opinion that might help women's bodybuilding. I have always supported them but find myself being put off by what I see re the circular form of the inserts. Is that supposed to be sexy or feminine? Sorry, it just makes the women look ridiculous. Okay, maybe the demand by judges to see definition has caused real breast tissue to evaporate so these hapless women resort to getting surgical replacements. That is their business but I don't have to look at the spectacle. I see nothing feminine about all that fake stuff.

Femininity wise the fake tits are somewhat down the list of importance.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 06:57:47 PM »
No, those gals won't look that sexy topless but it removes all that fake stuff that detracts from their bodies. I so dislike the freak look that many end up like. There is absolutely nothing sexy about seeing the outline of a breast implant on a very defined woman bodybuilder. Solution: get rid of the implants. 

Like I said, America is too conservative and can't handle things like nudity. Same thing goes for some guys on this board. They think it is a sin or something. Remember that in ancient Sparta the kids did exercises naked together and the society didn't fall apart.

shut the fuck up

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 06:58:42 PM »

I don't see how the FBB going topless onstage will help FBB. It is outright disrespectful and will turn what is already a freak show into a full blown flesh fair that's all about skin and sleaze.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 07:00:32 PM »
cant we compromise guys?

have them wear a slim tube top instead of a bikini top.
the compression will hide how unnatural the boobs look in the bikini top

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 07:33:21 PM »
shut the fuck up

Excellent reply and typical of knuckleheads. The women look like crap with those fake boobs. Hope this helps but it obviously won't.

There was Betty Pariso getting a huge introduction and then she spoiled it with those fake boobs. I don't need to see that crap so I no longer watch those gals and I instantly switched off the video of Betty. Sure, the women are partly responsible for the standards today but they are the opposite of producing exciting, sexy women. What can I say? The sport has been ruined. It can't support itself so has to be included in mens events.

The women have a big problem that can't be solved without drastic measures. If the winners have cuts like Iris and size as well then to look like that they will end up losing most of the adipose tissue in the breasts and will look flat. The solution sucks because those inplants are way too obvious. Are we supposed to go along with the crap and applaud that they have breasts? No thanks.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »

Excellent reply and typical of knuckleheads.

Bunch of helots and perioeci around here!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 07:39:45 PM »
Iris attributed her extreme conditioning to 3 hours or more of cardio a day...

Yeah, right. She got just the right concoction of dope and synergized it perfectly, that's what I say biotch.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 07:39:59 PM »
Why single out fbbs- millions of women do breast implant surgery. Why are u that concerned about that in fbbs?

if it is an opinion u have about implants in general then why voice it in the context of fbbs. u know they need to compensate for society sake. At least they try. do u see the male bber trying to compensate for their obvious awkward bodies in any way? dont think so, unless u consider using ridiculous sports clothing, and u know the yuk factor concerning gen pop is the same, i.e 90-99% say what da fuck is dat

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 08:47:09 PM »
I gotta say,

She looks amazing

Check out this other cute chick...
i said this at last years asc, how the fuck do the women some in such good condition?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 08:49:40 PM »

Excellent reply and typical of knuckleheads. The women look like crap with those fake boobs. Hope this helps but it obviously won't.

There was Betty Pariso getting a huge introduction and then she spoiled it with those fake boobs. I don't need to see that crap so I no longer watch those gals and I instantly switched off the video of Betty. Sure, the women are partly responsible for the standards today but they are the opposite of producing exciting, sexy women. What can I say? The sport has been ruined. It can't support itself so has to be included in mens events.

The women have a big problem that can't be solved without drastic measures. If the winners have cuts like Iris and size as well then to look like that they will end up losing most of the adipose tissue in the breasts and will look flat. The solution sucks because those inplants are way too obvious. Are we supposed to go along with the crap and applaud that they have breasts? No thanks.

fuck your self you old pervert. its not a beauty contest. look for that at the bikini shows, dick. its not about sexy. why do you care if you dont watch it?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »
Why single out fbbs- millions of women do breast implant surgery. Why are u that concerned about that in fbbs?

if it is an opinion u have about implants in general then why voice it in the context of fbbs. u know they need to compensate for society sake. At least they try. do u see the male bber trying to compensate for their obvious awkward bodies in any way? dont think so, unless u consider using ridiculous sports clothing, and u know the yuk factor concerning gen pop is the same, i.e 90-99% say what da fuck is dat

I don't like implants in general but that is up to each woman. However, when devising judging criteria I think anything that detracts from the figure/physique should be penalized. The problem isn't necessarily the implants but when those implants are obvious because of low bodyfat then they stand out and tell us those are fake breasts. As long as female bodybuilding/figure/fitness allow this then it will make most look like fake women. Okay, so getting really cut up makes a woman lose her breasts. So what? They hardly look feminine with those highly developed muscles. Not compared even to average male bodybuilders. If you canvass the women they will probably support implants. Why? Well, they want to feel they still are women and look feminine. Yeah, I am not buying it. This sport is extreme enough without that fakeness. We have seen women duplicate what the men do over the years. Where are the drug tests? That would be a start. Oh, I forgot the contest is named after the governor of California so won't be doing anything untoward. What a fake sport and what a load of crap it all is. Sorry, that is how I feel.

I give credit to the women for getting in contest shape. I don't condone what they have to do to present like that. So they lose their boobs and run to the surgeon to get replacements. I put up with muscleheads who are obsessed but I wonder what appeal the women who choose this lifestyle is? Remember, I took many photos of Bev Francis who had really big muscles before Steve helped her. Bev never used implants when she first competed but goodness knows what she tried later in an effort to win the Olympia. The ironical thing is the Ms Olympia title doesn't mean that much any more. All that trouble and for what?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 09:02:50 PM »
fuck your self you old pervert. its not a beauty contest.

Yes, spoken like someone who feels threatened. It certainly isn't anything resembling beauty, is it? That is the pity. The women's sport is dead.

io856

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 09:07:54 PM »
it seems odd that these women desire the fake breasts despite striving for the masculine ideal

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »
it seems odd that these women desire the fake breasts despite striving for the masculine ideal

yeah kinda like the big manly male bbers going around in thongs and discussing bodyparts, symmetry etc. shit there is something fishy about this pro bodybuilding thing,  just cant get my finger on it

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 09:14:21 PM »

bingo!   plus if u look scientifically at normal estrogen to male hormone ratios in these 'women`...they r more man than most normal men...

carpe` vaginum!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »
It certainly isn't anything resembling beauty, is it? That is the pity. The women's sport is dead.

You complained when Bev Francis didn't win the Olympia when she was at her most masculine, acne ridden condition. How the hell do you want to have it? Should it be a femininity contest or not?

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »
vince

ur an old guy and that means god gave u time to gain some wisdom. You obviously wasted this time inventing awkward and useless exercise machines, not to mention too much driving around in white vans

think with me: why do you think implants are bad? cant u see the pec development regardless, of course u can, these things stick out like airbags? Even if they had no pec implants why should fbbs behave like men and not use tops. There are millions of unhappy naturally flat women- do u think they should go to the beach topless just because you think women without the minimum breast tissue should go topless since they have nothing to show. Shit your breasts are bigger than those of many slim women but no one requires u to wear a bra. Hey wait,    maybe ur on to something, let fbbers go topless and you wear a bikini top on the beach

LMAO!

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2010, 09:25:54 PM »
I can't watch cut up women with muscles and fake boobs. It is a put-off. I respect those who don't get implants. That was a mistake by the IFBB to allow this. Too bad America is so uptight because there should be no implants and the gals should pose topless. That might change the sport for the better and bring in the crowds.
Yes, Iris looks incredible and an example of how the guys should try to look. A female Ronnie but with real calves.

WTF
Welcome to Slovakia

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »
Bev Francis was robbed in 83 and was placed 8th. Later she tried the feminine path and they still didn't let her win the Ms Olympia. That sucks.

Feminity is a psychological construct. It exists in the minds of people. It isn't necessarily something that all women have. No amount of holding the hands open is going to make a really muscular woman look feminine. Gosh, I so hate the stupidity that engulfs this sport.

Look at the Flotsam arrive to make fun of people instead of engaging in the discussion.

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2010, 09:28:35 PM »
Basiles idea reminds me of a topless ice skating show my father took me to while visiting Vegas.
Welcome to Slovakia

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2010, 09:30:34 PM »
I'm jealous of her calves (COWS)

This is by no means a racist comment, but have you guys ever noticed that the calves on most black guys are higher than the black women? Just found that interesting.