Author Topic: Organized crime: The 'looting' of $11 trillion from the U.S. economy.  (Read 533 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Organized crime: The 'looting' of $11 trillion from the U.S. economy
World Tribune ^ | March 5, 2010 | world tribune/ Cliff Kincaid

The following is based on a report by Cliff Kincaid for Accuracy in Media.

The New York Times is quoting a spokesman for George Soros as saying that the well-known hedge fund operator is guilty of no wrong-doing in connection with the financial upheaval currently affecting Greece and Europe as a whole.

But Zubi Diamond, author of the powerful new book, Wizards of Wall Street, says the agenda of Soros and other short sellers is clear. Their purpose, he says, is “to loot America and any foreign country which invested in America. Greece was one of them. Iceland was ravaged and annihilated.”

Diamond, with 14 years of experience in the financial markets, calls his book a course in “Economic crisis 101” because of the need to inform ordinary Americans of what is happening right before their eyes. The book is easy to read, although it deals with complex financial regulations and operations, and is only 118 pages. The theme is that the economic crisis was deliberately engineered for profit and political gain and has already resulted in the “looting” of $11 trillion from the U.S. economy.

The term “short selling” in this context refers to investors, speculators and currency manipulators who bet on the decline or collapse of a stock or currency through complex financial instruments handled mostly through secret off-shore accounts. For the hedge fund short sellers to make money, prices have to go down.

Short sellers, who are appearing at a March 11 event at the libertarian Cato Institute, insist that they “provide liquidity and transparency to our capital markets” and that their operations “expose corporate fraud and mismanagement.”

(Excerpt) Read more at worldtribune.com ...

Mr. Zubi estimates that 11 trillion dollars were looted from the American economy. If one adds that 11 trillion to the estimates of what Barck Hussein Obama with Timothy Geithner looted from the American Treasury in 2009 at 13 trillion dollars, one is starting to talk about a great deal of money in the terms of what was stolen would have paid off almost half of the US real debt hovering around 60 trillion dollars. My estimates are in the league of Obama spending, Obama debt and the nefarious and very illegal market manipulation which Tim Geithner was engaging in, in selling short on the US Stock Market and harvesting funds for Obama benefactors and for clandestine Obama policy.

What Geithner was doing is exactly the nation rapist short selling which George Soros and Warren Buffett are constantly up to. Geithner was in being backed by the US Treasury would dump money into Wall Street for a few weeks. Then on a Friday, he would make a massive algorithm sell off, which is what the British Government outed and started alerting the world to. This short selling in knowing the market was going to be dropping simply had to be known by major players who were using this piracy to run their financial institutions in making up for operational funds in what Mr. Diamond is pointing to his 11 trillion dollar robbery.

For the record, that is why America has no money nor expansion. No nation can have stolen from it 24 trillion dollars, markets robbed of liquidity, investors robbed of savings and Obama opening up the debt taps even further. This is the greatest criminal financial theft in world history. It is all in plain sight and most of that currency is sitting in central European banks, and has as this blog noted, should be ordered back into American finance or a war will ensue and America will take her funds back.

This is the same group which was selling short in airline and other stocks moments before 9 11 was struck.

________________________ ________________________ ___________________

I will see what more I can dig up but I dont doubt this for a second. 

George Soros is another criminal minded "banker" who should have been hung a long time ago.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So... to get this straight, 333386...

There is some evil group of bankers pulling strings and robbing our treasury.

The "media"... both FOX and NBC.... fail to report upon this incredibly huge issue.  Why?  Because they are in the pockets of these evil groups.

However, when the media tells us a narrative on the events of 911, we need to believe them.  When the media (who hides this big banker secret from us) mocks the 911 truthers, we must believe them.  Cause they only lie about things like secret cabals robbing societies of every cent... and not those catalyzing events used to ignite the wars necessary to rob societies by these very same groups...

;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
So... to get this straight, 333386...

There is some evil group of bankers pulling strings and robbing our treasury.

The "media"... both FOX and NBC.... fail to report upon this incredibly huge issue.  Why?  Because they are in the pockets of these evil groups.

However, when the media tells us a narrative on the events of 911, we need to believe them.  When the media (who hides this big banker secret from us) mocks the 911 truthers, we must believe them.  Cause they only lie about things like secret cabals robbing societies of every cent... and not those catalyzing events used to ignite the wars necessary to rob societies by these very same groups...

;)

I knew this was coming...lol
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
haha well, 333386 can't stop bringing up 911, how silly it is.  he can't stop calling me out on it, no matter how much i try to ignore the issue.

The 911 "CT" is backed by thousands of military, NYPD, FDNY, and others with phds in advanced math and science.

How many people have signed a "NWO" truth document?  Where is the official "NWO" official report?

His "CT" is very flimsy, and he posts on it 20 times a day.  So I'd like to hear him support it.  I believe it is a dream of paranoid obama haters... and without any evidence to the contrary, I think those who subscribe to it are crazy.

333386, you talk about this weird group daily.  Who are the members?  What is their mailing address?  Or are they a bunch of dark boogeymen who live in a castle in transylvania, emerging only to high-five obama and pick up their stimulus checks?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
haha well, 333386 can't stop bringing up 911, how silly it is.  he can't stop calling me out on it, no matter how much i try to ignore the issue.

The 911 "CT" is backed by thousands of military, NYPD, FDNY, and others with phds in advanced math and science.

How many people have signed a "NWO" truth document?  Where is the official "NWO" official report?

His "CT" is very flimsy, and he posts on it 20 times a day.  So I'd like to hear him support it.  I believe it is a dream of paranoid obama haters... and without any evidence to the contrary, I think those who subscribe to it are crazy.

333386, you talk about this weird group daily.  Who are the members?  What is their mailing address?  Or are they a bunch of dark boogeymen who live in a castle in transylvania, emerging only to high-five obama and pick up their stimulus checks?

Good points!
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
240 - you or none of the other "truthers even have a damn CT! 

This is now the mutherfucking 1,000,000,000 th time I have asked you to provde me with an alternative theory that holds up to five minutes scrutiny since you dont believe the 19 hijackers theory or the penatagon crash. 

So man up and give me an alternative theory that you have had 9 years to formulate that I can debunk in five minutes flat.