Author Topic: You have been laid off!!!  (Read 6942 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: You have been laid off!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »
lmao, ok fat ass. just because you weigh 315 doesn't make you a ''power lifter'' get on the elliptical and do some cardio bro.

::)  ::)  ::)

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 01:49:52 PM »
Oh boy are you stupid. 

who the fuck are you? his fat ass boyfriend? get off his dick and give it a break, jeez.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 01:51:50 PM »
who the fuck are you? his fat ass boyfriend? get off his dick and give it a break, jeez.

no, I am somweone who knows better and enough of a lot of posters here to know garbage when I see it. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2010, 01:52:57 PM »
saopl is probably a 145 lb twink that would break his nose trying to bench 95 lbs

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2010, 01:56:09 PM »
no, I am somweone who knows better and enough of a lot of posters here to know garbage when I see it. 

just because you have a high post count doesn't mean you know what the fuck you're talking about, most of your posts are very biased and just spewing the same bullshit over and over, give it a break and give billy some attention.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »
saopl is probably a 145 lb twink that would break his nose trying to bench 95 lbs

LOL!

yeah, because everyone is either a power lifter or a twink on this site.  ::)

fucking idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2010, 01:59:00 PM »
LOL!

yeah, because everyone is either a power lifter or a twink on this site.  ::)

fucking idiot.

Will you concede that Billy is a valid powerlifter? 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »
oh  wait  then let me guess  your not a power lifter or body builder,  but not a twink,  hmmm  maybe you do bikini  or figure then?? :-*

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »
lmao, ok fat ass. just because you weigh 315 doesn't make you a ''power lifter'' get on the elliptical and do some cardio bro.

I did plenty of cardio this last year when I placed third in the MR.INDIANAPOLIS AND THIRD AT THE GNC classic in bodybuilding.Imagine that?A big fat powerlifter can diet down and place in the top three at national qualifiers in bodybuilding.By the way,I have won two junior national titles in two seperate weight classes in powerlifting and placed in the top three at open nationals 6 times.Would you say that might make me a powerlifter?Would a 942lbd squat 606lb bench and 788 deadlift?By the way,I will be competing at the Iron House classic in April in Ohio I will let you know how I do.I expect a 700lb bench.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2010, 02:19:23 PM »
where are your numbers saopl????? ;D

Mons Venus

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2010, 02:49:36 PM »

BodyProSite.. who'd you vote for the last 7 Presidential elections? Your voting philosophy intrigues me.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2010, 02:52:58 PM »
i have voted for ross perot, and ron paul,  i personaly met ron and he has great ideas  i also met ross perot, kinda goofy, but anyone that can turn themself into what he did, from what he was could deffinently do better than what we have had for the past 9 years,  i have told you before that i am an idependant, do you have amnesia or something?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 02:53:45 PM »
I love Ross Perot, I read his book a while back.  :)
S

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2010, 02:56:23 PM »
he is an interesting guy, very good morals and values too,  many in washington need a lesson in that.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 02:58:46 PM »
I wish a man like Perot or Dave Thomas could have a turn at the presidency.  That would turn things around...
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »

If the mules or oxen in some 3rd world shithole ever drop dead,
...we can slap a yoke on Billy, and use him to plow the fields.
It's good to know he's not as useless as I thought, and can at least be put to use for something.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2010, 04:54:18 PM »
Billy, I've admired your feats of strength foever man... but at 315 pounds, you're probablly 30% body fat on a good day man.  And you've talked about your kidney issues.

I'm a lean 180 twink myself, so I can't lecture on muscle... but i'd like to see you around and debating for another 30+ years.  Go easy man... hate to see you have health problems.  We're gonna need you around to critique the second Obama term ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2010, 05:29:57 PM »

Nice.  Very impressive. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2010, 05:54:12 PM »
Billy, I've admired your feats of strength foever man... but at 315 pounds, you're probablly 30% body fat on a good day man.  And you've talked about your kidney issues.

That's at least 95lbs of fat

I'm a lean 180 twink myself,

Full length pics please... preferably nude.
What?! Just for the purposes of providing proof... nothing else.

Go easy man... hate to see you have health problems.  We're gonna need you around to critique the second Obama term ;)

Now that was just plain mean! Nice one, but still mean nonetheless. I wish I'd thought of it.  ;D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 05:20:32 AM »
Billy, I've admired your feats of strength foever man... but at 315 pounds, you're probablly 30% body fat on a good day man.  And you've talked about your kidney issues.

I'm a lean 180 twink myself, so I can't lecture on muscle... but i'd like to see you around and debating for another 30+ years.  Go easy man... hate to see you have health problems.  We're gonna need you around to critique the second Obama term ;)

240, along with Julio and Henrietta, if full on board the Hope & change express in 2012 no matter what happens.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2010, 05:42:57 AM »
hahahaha only if the repubs are dumb enough to run a palin instead of a thune :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2010, 06:19:22 AM »
That's at least 95lbs of fat

Full length pics please... preferably nude.
What?! Just for the purposes of providing proof... nothing else.

Now that was just plain mean! Nice one, but still mean nonetheless. I wish I'd thought of it.  ;D

Do you see what a dumb ass girl you are?You insult people then get on here and are outraged over insults.At 315 I still have abs.I competed in bodybuilding at 224 lbs and could have been 230lbs.You know NOTHING about lifting,nothing about bodybuilding and even less about powerlifting.Worse then all that is your a thin skinned idiot.You are EXACTLY like Rachel Maddow,a smirking,ignorant moron,who then feels she is the judge of what should be allowed on this site.Your a girl and a dummy.

To 240,my kidneys are fine.I had problems a couple of years ago after taking too many diretics for a show.My blood work is 100% normal and Ive been using for 22 years.I will be around a lot longer then a carpet muncher like Jag.I bet she dies of botchulism-too much bad meat in the can.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2010, 06:25:29 AM »
Do you see what a dumb ass #### you are?You insult people then get on here and are outraged over insults.At 315 I still have abs.I competed in bodybuilding at 224 lbs and could have been 230lbs.You know NOTHING about lifting,nothing about bodybuilding and even less about powerlifting.Worse then all that is your a thin skinned idiot.You are EXACTLY like Rachel Maddow,a smirking,ignorant moron,who then feels she is the judge of what should be allowed on this site.Your a #### and a dummy.

To 240,my kidneys are fine.I had problems a couple of years ago after taking too many diretics for a show.My blood work is 100% normal and Ive been using for 22 years.I will be around a lot longer then a carpet muncher like Jag.I bet she dies of botchulism-too much bad meat in the can.

also from sniffing gas fumes from those bogus pills she cons people into buying. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2010, 11:39:25 PM »
Do you see what a dumb ass #### you are?You insult people then get on here and are outraged over insults.At 315 I still have abs.I competed in bodybuilding at 224 lbs and could have been 230lbs.You know NOTHING about lifting,nothing about bodybuilding and even less about powerlifting.Worse then all that is your a thin skinned idiot.You are EXACTLY like Rachel Maddow,a smirking,ignorant moron,who then feels she is the judge of what should be allowed on this site.Your a #### and a dummy.

awww... i tink I hoit poor billy's widdle feelings.   :'(
Where's the insult? You brag about being 315lbs, 240 said it was at least 30% body fat... I was just doin' a little math. Are you upset I rounded up that 1/2lb. Would you have felt better if I said that was at least 94.5 lbs of fat?

And here I thought you could get through a post without bring up sexuality. I guess I was wrong.
just so you know, ...the only carpet I ever munched, was the carpet in my bedroom when I accidently tripped one morning and landed flat on my face on the fllor. After I realized, my nose wasn't broken, and my teeth weren't knocked out, I laughed, ...cause it was kind of funny. btw - I don't eat meat in a can, ...I'm a vegetarian.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2010, 11:42:44 PM »
also from sniffing gas fumes from those bogus pills she cons people into buying. 

Dude, you don't get gas fumes from MPG caps, you get gas fumes from gas.
based on your lunatic rantings of late, I would say you look like the one who's been sniffing fumes.
they say too much drug use can make you paranoid. that might explain your chicken-little act.
but guess what... the sky ain't falling... you got hit over the head by a little acorn.  ;D
w