Author Topic: You have been laid off!!!  (Read 6941 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
You have been laid off!!!
« on: March 06, 2010, 02:28:47 PM »
Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.  I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.  They voted for change...... I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

THE BOSS

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: You have been laid off!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 09:59:52 AM »
Funny you post that.My company didnt give any increases this year.We just had the meeting announcing it.The most vocal,angry, people are ALL Obama voters.I yelled out "you idiots bitching the most have yourselves to blame.You voted in a man that is purposely destroying the economy,until he is gone you will NEVER get an increase".Dead silence!!!

newmom

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 10:01:28 AM »
they shouldn't bitch at all..THEY GOT JOBS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 10:05:14 AM »

You need to create your own job.  I gave you a good idea you should run with about a week ago. 

newmom

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 10:06:26 AM »
I'm not in a metropolitan area, it would'nt work

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 10:15:04 AM »
Funny you post that.My company didnt give any increases this year.We just had the meeting announcing it.The most vocal,angry, people are ALL Obama voters.I yelled out "you idiots bitching the most have yourselves to blame.You voted in a man that is purposely destroying the economy,until he is gone you will NEVER get an increase".Dead silence!!!

:o

no one said anything ? not even the person who ran the meeting ?

In this economy it goes back to what the last generation had to do , if you don't have a job , it's your job to find a job , I know some people are fine with collecting unemployment while sitting online doing nothing but waste time .

I'd bet there are jobs that would pay them as much as their unemployment but they would see it as not good enough meanwhile they sit around and take no chance at maybe finding something they could live with.

:-\
GB

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 10:18:03 AM »
:o

no one said anything ? not even the person who ran the meeting ?

In this economy it goes back to what the last generation had to do , if you don't have a job , it's your job to find a job , I know some people are fine with collecting unemployment while sitting online doing nothing but waste time .

I'd bet there are jobs that would pay them as much as their unemployment but they would see it as not good enough meanwhile they sit around and take no chance at maybe finding something they could live with.

:-\

The boses here are scared of a 315lb man.They know better then to ever say anything to me.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 10:19:11 AM »

sure you did.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 10:20:05 AM »

Nice!

I know people I used to think were friends who were obama donators who wont even talk to me anymore knowing my utter disgust at this communist asshole.  

Screw em, if they were that stupid to actually send money to a marxist, I dont want them as friends anyway.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 10:42:18 AM »
alot of companies arent giving any increases this year... :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 10:43:14 AM »
agreed if youre gainfully employeed right now, count your blessings and be a good worker companies are looking to trim the fat these days

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »
alot of companies arent giving any increases this year... :-\

Most companies are barely holding on and cant even think about giving raises.  Health Care, Cap & Trade, local taxes, etc will kill this country. 

I really wish Obama would just resign and give it to someone with a clue.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 11:00:38 AM »
Most companies are barely holding on and cant even think about giving raises.  Health Care, Cap & Trade, local taxes, etc will kill this country. 

I really wish Obama would just resign and give it to someone with a clue.   
I understand his rush to push his crap through with the momentum he had but I think if he had concentrated on the economy from day one got us back on the right road. The dems would retain congress in november and he could push his crap through later.

Instead he has decided an all out push to the left is the right move and I think that will cost him and other dems dearly in november.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 11:03:22 AM »
I understand his rush to push his crap through with the momentum he had but I think if he had concentrated on the economy from day one got us back on the right road. The dems would retain congress in november and he could push his crap through later.

Instead he has decided an all out push to the left is the right move and I think that will cost him and other dems dearly in november.

Its going to cost everyone. 

He is a communist radical and does not give a shit about anything other than his marxist revolution. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 11:12:09 AM »
sure you did.  ::)

Hey dick head.In case you didnt notice I post with my reaL NAME.Everything Ive ever said has been proven on here.I dont make claims that cant be backed up you gutless girl.By the way,Ive seen many fools like you say things like "sure you did" Ive seen it with my claim of a 942lb squat,Ive seen it with claims of 700lb good mornings,seen it with my claim that the biggest skinhead magazine in the world had an article about me in it.EVERYTIME Ive proven that I dont need to lie.Unlike you,ANYTHING I say has been proven.So go fuck yourself you little piss ant homo or I will hunt you down and ass rape you in front of your mother and whipe my shitty dick in her hair.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 11:31:51 AM »
Hey dick head.In case you didnt notice I post with my reaL NAME.Everything Ive ever said has been proven on here.I dont make claims that cant be backed up you gutless ####.By the way,Ive seen many fools like you say things like "sure you did" Ive seen it with my claim of a 942lb squat,Ive seen it with claims of 700lb good mornings,seen it with my claim that the biggest skinhead magazine in the world had an article about me in it.EVERYTIME Ive proven that I dont need to lie.Unlike you,ANYTHING I say has been proven.So go fuck yourself you little piss ant homo or I will hunt you down and ass rape you in front of your mother and whipe my shitty dick in her hair.

prove it. fat ass.

btw, only retards actually use their real name on an internet board, might as well just post your SS and bank account # while you're at it.  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 11:36:10 AM »
prove it. fat ass.

btw, only retards actually use their real name on an internet board, might as well just post your SS and bank account # while you're at it.  ::)

Yeah,good point.You see unlike you little bitch,my name is already out there fool.Because unlike you I lift in meets and Im known .Your a pussy,a littlt man living in a big mans world.I know its hard to wake up in the morning and realise your a pussy.Its ok ,keep hiding behind your key board bitch.

Geeze,I know Rush Limbaughs name,maybe I can steal his identity.What a dick.

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 11:42:13 AM »
The boses here are scared of a 315lb man.They know better then to ever say anything to me.

oh lol

I wouldn't so I suppose not many other co-workers would either , just seems like the boss would have , unless he hates what Obama is doing too 
GB

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 11:43:43 AM »
Hey dick head.In case you didnt notice I post with my reaL NAME.Everything Ive ever said has been proven on here.I dont make claims that cant be backed up you gutless ####.By the way,Ive seen many fools like you say things like "sure you did" Ive seen it with my claim of a 942lb squat,Ive seen it with claims of 700lb good mornings,seen it with my claim that the biggest skinhead magazine in the world had an article about me in it.EVERYTIME Ive proven that I dont need to lie.Unlike you,ANYTHING I say has been proven.So go fuck yourself you little piss ant homo or I will hunt you down and ass rape you in front of your mother and whipe my shitty dick in her hair.

Hmmm... let me get this straight.

Billy is expressing a desire to put his dick into another man's anus, yet he is calling him a homo?  ???

How is his post not a threat of physical violence to saopl and saopl's mother? Can we have a little rule enforcement?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 11:46:49 AM »

Are you sure it's the poundage, rather than what they may perceive as the mental instability factor?   :-\

Afterall, there are a lot of fat obese 315lb people in America. Being fat doesn't make you special.
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 11:47:40 AM »
Hmmm... let me get this straight.

Billy is expressing a desire to put his dick into another man's anus, yet he is calling him a homo?  ???

How is his post not a threat of physical violence to saopl and saopl's mother? Can we have a little rule enforcement?

Its only gay if you make eye contact.By the way,you insult others on here on just about every post and your the first outraged at insults.Typical lib.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 11:49:21 AM »
Are you sure it's the poundage, rather than what they may perceive as the mental instability factor?   :-\

Afterall, there are a lot of fat obese 315lb people in America. Being fat doesn't make you special.

Well,you see,Im not fat.Of course you have never stepped foot in a gym and wouldnt understand that.Now,I know your one of those angry bitches who hate men so maybe you should mind your own buisiness.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 01:33:09 PM »
Yeah,good point.You see unlike you little bitch,my name is already out there fool.Because unlike you I lift in meets and Im known .Your a pussy,a littlt man living in a big mans world.I know its hard to wake up in the morning and realise your a pussy.Its ok ,keep hiding behind your key board bitch.

Geeze,I know Rush Limbaughs name,maybe I can steal his identity.What a dick.

lmao, ok fat ass. just because you weigh 315 doesn't make you a ''power lifter'' get on the elliptical and do some cardio bro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 01:42:27 PM »
lmao, ok fat ass. just because you weigh 315 doesn't make you a ''power lifter'' get on the elliptical and do some cardio bro.

Oh boy are you stupid. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »
Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.  I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.  They voted for change...... I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

THE BOSS

;D ;D ;D
S