Author Topic: Mugabe and the White African (Repost)  (Read 2953 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Mugabe and the White African (Repost)
« on: March 06, 2010, 07:17:24 PM »
Grant Michaels posted this a while back before it was out.  Looks like it should be very interesting.

Apparently, white South Africans who were born and raised there have lost everything.

S

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Re: Mugabe and the White African (Repost)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 07:41:35 PM »
Thanks mate.  This is very close to my heart.  I was born there, my folks were born there and my grandparents were born there too..... Zimbabwe was a beautiful nation for blacks and whites alike..... but President Mugabe destroyed it for everyone.  He should be judged in Hague for crimes against humanity....... he should hang in the gallows like Saddam.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 08:11:51 PM »
Grant Michaels posted this a while back before it was out.  Looks like it should be very interesting.

Apparently, white South Africans who were born and raised there have lost everything.

Just to correct things...There is no such thing as a white African. First off they are not white...that is the wrong designation ...they are Caucasians...that is their race. African is a race of which whites/caucasians are NOT a part of. That said...

KARMA IS A BITCH. Amazing how as long as whites were shooting and killing and stealing the land from the Africans in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya etc...no white was bothered. Now the land is being taken back and returned to the rightful owners and now it is an issue.

The Bible says.. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

Now it is being done unto the whites as they have done unto the Africans... AMEN and GET OUT...
C

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 08:17:42 PM »
Just to correct things...There is no such thing as a white African. First off they are not white...that is the wrong designation ...they are Caucasians...that is their race. African is a race of which whites/caucasians are NOT a part of. That said...

KARMA IS A BITCH. Amazing how as long as whites were shooting and killing and stealing the land from the Africans in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya etc...no white was bothered. Now the land is being taken back and returned to the rightful owners and now it is an issue.

Now it is being done unto the whites as they have done unto the Africans... AMEN and GET OUT...
African is not a race, it's a continent, idiot. And they are white Africans if they are white and born in Africa.

Fuck you're retarded. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 08:35:19 PM »
African is not a race, it's a continent, idiot. And they are white Africans if they are white and born in Africa.

Fuck you're retarded. ::)

Chaos you don't have enough brain cells to have a Dick and Jane discussion with. AFRICA is the continent...AFRICAN is the race. Dumbass

You are confused between NATIONALITY and RACE. The indigenous people are Africans, they are the people with the pigmentation in their skin in case you forgot, the caucasians (lepor colony) are the ones without. Caucasians went to Africa fleeing criminal activity in Europe and have been the major PROBLEM there since their arrival.  I am ecstatic the Africans are throwing them out... Stupid part of your rationale is if what you say was true, then you shouold not be complaining about the Mexicans, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, Colombians, Peruvians etc who are all over america, because most of them were born there and therefore are AMERICANS.
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »
Chaos you don't have enough brain cells to have a Dick and Jane discussion with. AFRICA is the continent...AFRICAN is the race. Dumbass

You are confused between NATIONALITY and RACE. The indigenous people are Africans, they are the people with the pigmentation in their skin in case you forgot, the caucasians (lepor colony) are the ones without. Caucasians went to Africa fleeing criminal activity in Europe and have been the major PROBLEM there since their arrival.  I am ecstatic the Africans are throwing them out... Stupid part of your rationale is if what you say was true, then you shouold not be complaining about the Mexicans, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, Colombians, Peruvians etc who are all over america, because most of them were born there and therefore are AMERICANS.
Race is based on color, nationality is based on birthplace.

And they are called South Americans, fuckwit.

Where were you born, Samson?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »

I was born and bred in Africa
I am white and I am African.......... no matter what you say.
The land is also not going back to rightfull owners it is going to Roberts cronies........... you twat

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »
My family...my parents have lost EVERYTHING because of this.... yet they were born there (so was I) and my granparents were born there too.....

But there seems too many Liberals at Getbig........*sigh*
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 09:35:03 PM »

Africa is a continent, people from Africa are African.  What the fuck Samson, are you in there??

White people can be categorized as Caucasians, black people can be categorized as Negroid.

Are you going to argue now that European is a race, and that North American is a race?
S

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 09:48:40 PM »
Africa is a continent, people from Africa are African.  What the fuck Samson, are you in there??

White people can be categorized as Caucasians, black people can be categorized as Negroid.

Are you going to argue now that European is a race, and that North American is a race?
Incredable what a hate filled bigot SAMSON is, I debate on many political forums and I have never seen some one so poisonous as this guy........... ever

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 10:15:24 PM »
Incredable what a hate filled bigot SAMSON is, I debate on many political forums and I have never seen some one so poisonous as this guy........... ever

Yeah, and I use to think beach bum was the most "off balance"....
S

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 09:40:21 AM »
the african race  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 09:56:48 AM »
How can anyone take SAMSONS political debates seriously when he doesn't know the difference between race and nationality? ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 12:48:30 PM »
dont worry chaos, nobody takes him seriously... :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 01:01:55 PM »
dont worry chaos, nobody takes him seriously... :'(
Oh, as often as I see him post here, I thought he was a valued member of the political board.

Am I correct to assume he is to the political board as Goodrum is to bodybuilding?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 01:13:32 PM »
Oh, as often as I see him post here, I thought he was a valued member of the political board.

Am I correct to assume he is to the political board as Goodrum is to bodybuilding?
^LOL ya^

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 02:41:34 PM »
very correct assumption

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 02:49:47 PM »
How can anyone take SAMSONS political debates seriously when he doesn't know the difference between race and nationality? ???

Well, if it's any consolation, he doesn't understand the laws of physics either, and that's something everyone learns in middle school.  :-\

It's funny that bigotry and racism are supposedly off-limits yet Hugo lets this guy's posts fly. Probably THE most racist and bigoted person on this forum. Brutal double standard but that's to be expected.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »
its because hugo feels sorry for him

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 06:02:47 AM »
lmao african race, what will he think of next?