Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Webcast - is Bob biased?  (Read 4295 times)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Classic - Webcast - is Bob biased?
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2010, 04:12:33 AM »
Im not sure if Bob's exact words were "Kai dosen't deserve it" or whatever, but he said somthing to that effect. He did say he was shocked Kai won and thought Dexter/Phill should have won.

outed for having a fetish for grapefruits

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2010, 06:24:29 AM »
Im not sure if Bob's exact words were "Kai dosen't deserve it" or whatever, but he said somthing to that effect. He did say he was shocked Kai won and thought Dexter/Phill should have won.
watch it again and tell us EXACTLY what chick said.
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2010, 06:32:02 AM »
watch it again and tell us EXACTLY what chick said.

Nahhh..that wouldnt make his case if he actually used what I said.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2010, 06:46:08 AM »
Here is what Bob said

"I'm really shocked honestly and I thought that Phil Heath had enough and had shown enough to have taken this title and I got to be honest I did not see Kai Greene repeating as champion this year. I thought he was great, but I don't think he equaled the conditioning of last year and I actually thought he was not as good tonight as he was this morning at the prejudging. This is really kinda of a shock to me and to all the fans that are watching..........."

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2010, 12:35:30 PM »
Here is what Bob said

"I'm really shocked honestly and I thought that Phil Heath had enough and had shown enough to have taken this title and I got to be honest I did not see Kai Greene repeating as champion this year. I thought he was great, but I don't think he equaled the conditioning of last year and I actually thought he was not as good tonight as he was this morning at the prejudging. This is really kinda of a shock to me and to all the fans that are watching..........."

He's a commentator giving his opinion. An opinion that I, and many others, agree with. It had no influence on the judges.