Author Topic: Hey Ron, you need to hold Hugo Chavez accountable.  (Read 1656 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hey Ron, you need to hold Hugo Chavez accountable.
« on: March 07, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »
This child said he was leaving the politics board, even put up a few voting threads, was all good and ready to step down and then............he didn't. Now he's back to deleting countless posts on that board and being as big of a crybaby as he was before. Now I don't know about you, but people who say they're leaving should do just that and leave. The whole board was squared away with Eyeball Chambers (RonPaulFan) being the new moderator as he won the poll but now we've got this wannabe dictator melting down and refusing to leave (despite the dozen meltdowns he had last week saying he would).

Time to hold him to his word and take the moderator position from him. He's ruining that board either way.

Fury

• Getbig V
Nice meltdown, fagg0t.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 06:16:57 PM »
Hugo, why are you moving a thread about militant Islam to the religious board? Pretty sure TERRORISM is a valid topic for this shitty board.

But hey, I knew it was a given that you would move one of my two threads after the Fox News post.

I guess bashing Jews and Christians on the politics board is OK but posting a thread about Muslim terrorists burning a man to death and raping his wife in front of their kids is a nono. Nice board you're letting Hugo Chavez run, Ron.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Nice meltdown, fagg0t.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 06:25:22 PM »
Hugo, why are you moving a thread about militant Islam to the religious board? Pretty sure TERRORISM is a valid topic for this shitty board.

But hey, I knew it was a given that you would move one of my two threads after the Fox News post.

Without having read the thread, but going by your very own words, the thread was about islam, and not terrorism. That makes it a topic for the religion board. ...or are you simply confused, ...or just a liar?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 06:32:23 PM »
Without having read the thread, but going by your very own words, the thread was about islam, and not terrorism. That makes it a topic for the religion board. ...or are you simply confused, ...or just a liar?

Militant Islam and terrorism are one in the same, lazy eyes. The two phrases are interchangeable. Please log back onto your Samson account and avoid addressing my points out of fear of being embarrassed.  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 07:23:04 PM »
You do realize it's about time for the usual suspects to say what a great job he's doing between meltdowns. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 07:30:55 PM »
You do realize it's about time for the usual suspects to say what a great job he's doing between meltdowns. :)

Hahaha, you're right. What's a thread about Hugo without all the sheep telling us how unbiased he is and how he never deletes anything?  ::)

Ron might as well change the name of that board to "Hugo's Playground - Insert Meltdowns Here" and move it down to the alphabet area.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Hey Ron, you need to hold Hugo Chavez accountable.
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »
Mad rude horrid bigot lying nasty person, that chav.  Get shot of him if poss.  (I've forgotten his previous nom de plume, but he was even worse then, a few years ago...

...And I've always thought Mr BerserkingFury is extremely funny, honest and real.

thanks etc.
xLinda