Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Welcome to the Kai Greene and Phil Heath Era  (Read 6220 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
All credit due to Wiggs, but a second thread must be created because it is so true. check out these guys  :o

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: Welcome to the Kai Greene and Phil Heath Era
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 06:57:51 PM »
well,,, heath has 1st class arms... needs more back though...
kai seems like he has more of a v taper... may be low lat insertions because his stomach was a lil out of control there...
routine, well, i thought kai did better,, someone mentioned in another thread his dirty d routine was best... i agree,, he shoulda stayed closer to that.... didn't see melvins routine yet (if someone could post it be cool thnx) so his routine didn't impress me nor did i like it but it was more involved/intricate than phils so...  kais arms were ok,,, very peaky... disappointed with his waistline. crazy legs, better than phils.. otherwise
it's easy to see why the prejudge has phil 1st though, he did bring it, those arms really help,,, just a few more tweaks here and there and the o will be very interesting...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 08:10:11 PM »
both good,freakiness kai,shape and presentation heath,overall look head to toe heath,conditioning at least this time heath,wrong guy one.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 06:13:44 AM »
well,,, heath has 1st class arms... needs more back though...
kai seems like he has more of a v taper... may be low lat insertions because his stomach was a lil out of control there...
routine, well, i thought kai did better,, someone mentioned in another thread his dirty d routine was best... i agree,, he shoulda stayed closer to that.... didn't see melvins routine yet (if someone could post it be cool thnx) so his routine didn't impress me nor did i like it but it was more involved/intricate than phils so...  kais arms were ok,,, very peaky... disappointed with his waistline. crazy legs, better than phils.. otherwise
it's easy to see why the prejudge has phil 1st though, he did bring it, those arms really help,,, just a few more tweaks here and there and the o will be very interesting...

Phil needs to improve his back???

His back was second to none at this Arnold. Best back, Flex Wheeler-like.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 06:26:07 AM »
Wow, now I know why Bob was makin fun of Kai's posing routine and him winning best entertained award -- that was horrible!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 12:27:28 PM »
Phil needs to improve his back???

His back was second to none at this Arnold. Best back, Flex Wheeler-like.

kai definitely had alot more thickness in his back, from top to bottom. compare their back double bicep. and from the side, and from the front..kais back dominates phil's. phils back does look better than kai's back in the rear lat spread though.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 12:31:22 PM »
Phil had the better dryer back

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »
phil looked amazing, no doubt. i think kai is just thicker and more detailed, while phil has a more aesthetic upper body.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 12:40:03 PM »
phil looked amazing, no doubt. i think kai is just thicker and more detailed, while phil has a more aesthetic upper body.
Do you agree that Kai had a film of water covering his details......and that's basically why everyone says Phil should have won......because Kai wasn't dry enough.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »
Kais arms are "peaky" what do you mean he has the best split bicep peaks in bbing
choice is an illusion

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 01:37:47 PM »
Am I the only one who wishes Kai posed like a man?   He poses like Lenda Murray.   Yet more feminine than HER!
((-::

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 01:39:46 PM »
Kais arms are "peaky" what do you mean he has the best split bicep peaks in bbing

yeah, i think so too,,
peaky meaning good peaks on the bi along with the tri,,, some peeps have big "flat" tris,,, kai has a peak, going both ways (lol no pun) adds in the appearance of size to the arms,...
 heath has some good splits in his bis too,,, arms looked very seperated that night.  thought the whole line up all had stellar arms in common that night.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 01:43:42 PM »
yeah, i think so too,,
peaky meaning good peaks on the bi along with the tri,,, some peeps have big "flat" tris,,, kai has a peak, going both ways (lol no pun) adds in the appearance of size to the arms,...
 heath has some good splits in his bis too,,, arms looked very seperated that night.  thought the whole line up all had stellar arms in common that night.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »
Am I the only one who wishes Kai posed like a man?   He poses like Lenda Murray.   Yet more feminine than HER!
X2

regmac

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 10:06:25 PM »
X10!!!!! >:(

His posing is fine. It makes him unique.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 10:22:30 PM »
Am I the only one who wishes Kai posed like a man paul dillet  :-X ?   He poses like Lenda Murray a NYC male stripper.    Yet more feminine than And made more money than HER, Lenda Murray!

FIXED Brooklyn style.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Arnold Classic - Welcome to the Kai Greene and Phil Heath Era
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 10:45:06 PM »
All credit due to Wiggs, but a second thread must be created because it is so true. check out these guys  :o

Phil.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 11:12:36 PM »
will a guy win with this physique?
I am a mini beast

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 11:19:29 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 11:59:05 PM »

No.  Good gym physique.  Monster quads.  Get this beast on getbig.

;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 03:44:11 AM »
Always thought 'til now that Heath was vastly overrated but he proved me wrong. He had the best conditioning, and looked great overall. His narrow chest and clavicles are still a bit of a problem but he's making the right adjusments, keeping his waistline in check and with those delts he covers it up nicely. Kai wasn't as conditioned as last year but he's got a better structure than Heath, his back may not have been as detailed but it's better in width and thickness. Crazy lats, legs are really good and bicep's peak is out of this world. Both of them are upping the antes. Afraid that age is taking it's toll on Dex on the other side.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 04:37:36 PM »
Always thought 'til now that Heath was vastly overrated but he proved me wrong. He had the best conditioning, and looked great overall. His narrow chest and clavicles are still a bit of a problem but he's making the right adjusments, keeping his waistline in check and with those delts he covers it up nicely. Kai wasn't as conditioned as last year but he's got a better structure than Heath, his back may not have been as detailed but it's better in width and thickness. Crazy lats, legs are really good and bicep's peak is out of this world. Both of them are upping the antes. Afraid that age is taking it's toll on Dex on the other side.
I felt and feel that same way about Heath. Ever year he gets better! I never liked him and thought he was all hype (see Martinez) but Heath IS getting better and freakier!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2010, 05:12:43 PM »
I felt and feel that same way about Heath. Ever year he gets better! I never liked him and thought he was all hype (see Martinez) but Heath IS getting better and freakier!
Phil got jacked he should have won the AC

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2010, 07:18:37 PM »
You can see a split between the long and short head of the biceps. Kai and Ronnie C has this. It is not the split between the bicep and tricep.