Author Topic: PHIL HEATH Speaks Out on PBW - Plus: The Head Judge's Report! (Listen Now)  (Read 10115 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Announcement - Episode #182

Phil Heath Speaks Out on PBW (Replay Now Available)

Special Arnold Report to also Feature Head Judge Jim Rockell and Figure Champ Nicole Wikins-Lee!

"PBW" wraps things up from Columbus following another spectacular Arnold Sports Festival.  "The Arnold Post-Show Report" examines Kai's succesful bid to defend his title, Dexter's disapointment, and Branch's top 3 finish.  Runner-up Phil Heath joins in for his exclusive post-contest interview (brought to you by Flex).  And don't miss the special "Report from the Judges Table" with Arnold Classic Head Judge Jim Rockell.  As part of a special bonus segment, PBW also welcomes 2010 Figure International Champion Nicole Wilkins-Lee. - Presented by MuscleTech, Bodybuilding talk radio airs LIVE on Mondays at 8pm ET  

Visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com
Replays provided courtesy of Bodybuilding.com

Now Available: Dan & Bob visit with Arnold & Kai (View Now at Bodybuilding.com)
http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2010arnold/replays/2010-arnold-finmen-post-show.html

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend.
And a proud sponsor of the NPC National Championships and the USA Championships

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask the head judge HOW Dexter lost to Branch. 

I gotta hear that one!    ???  :-\  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It may have been due to his not being where he was at the O.  Seems a lot of guys are competing against their former best shape.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Phil has every right to be upset, at least based upon the pics I've seen.  I know, backs win contests... but I think he brought his up significantly.

Still, I bet that he acts like a gentleman. 

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up

regmac

• Getbig V
I had Branch or Heath winning  but I am just so biased against Kai.  Kai is good....I guess. I just don't enjoy watching him pose like everyone else does. If Bob Paris was black...uh   never mind. :-\
((-::

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
Kai Green is next Mr. O.  Bob, please speak on this!   

;D   ;D    ;D   

regmac

• Getbig V
Kai Green is next Mr. O.  Bob, please speak on this!   

;D   ;D    ;D   
I hope not. :P

MB

• Getbig IV
If a watery Kai can beat Phil at his all-time best, it will be lights out if Kai ever comes in dry to the bone. 

regmac

• Getbig V
I am not a Heath fan   but he SHOULD have won.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: PHIL HEATH Speaks Out on PBW - Plus: The Head Judge's Report! (Tonight)
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
i dont know.  no matter how sharp phil is...look at his width from the front which kills him besides his back.

i'll say it again kai is like his ronnie coleman.  if kai gets dry for the O...how u place phil ahead of him at this pt in their careers.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: PHIL HEATH Speaks Out on PBW - Plus: The Head Judge's Report! (Tonight)
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 10:25:05 PM »
i dont know.  no matter how sharp phil is...look at his width from the front which kills him besides his back.

i'll say it again kai is like his ronnie coleman.  if kai gets dry for the O...how u place phil ahead of him at this pt in their careers.
Flex vs Ronnie Coleman part Deux?

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
Re: PHIL HEATH Speaks Out on PBW - Plus: The Head Judge's Report! (Monday)
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 09:01:49 AM »
It may have been due to his not being where he was at the O.  Seems a lot of guys are competing against their former best shape.

Dexter did not do ACS 2009!!!

erics

• Getbig III
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned a very important judging and accountability issue that was highlighted during the interview.

Jim said to Dan and Bob that they weren't privy to what was happening with the judges and their decisions. Referring to the spread of first place votes amongst the athletes, he said, and I quote, "You are guys aren't really privy to that, you don't see that in the score sheet, you just see the basic totals."

My question is, why not make the judges scores - round by round, judge by judge, athlete by athlete - publically available? Why only the totals?

Why wouldn't you want more accountability and transparency in the judging process? It seems like a very, very basic thing to do.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
phil is 30, not so YOUNG anymore

Stavios

phil is 30, not so YOUNG anymore

30 is fucking young in bodybuilding