Author Topic: ARM DONS PART II........  (Read 105401 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: ARM DONS PART II........
« Reply #1050 on: December 11, 2018, 12:09:18 AM »
for one thing i hate on cruise is that the gym really sucks. no barbells, no racks, the biggest dumbbells is up to 60-70 lbs, and with shitty machines

how do you work out on cruise?
I only do cardio on the ship, I train on land, my ship is docked every day on a different island so on my breaks I get off the ship and train, then usually hit the beach.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1051 on: December 11, 2018, 03:25:01 AM »
I only do cardio on the ship, I train on land, my ship is docked every day on a different island so on my breaks I get off the ship and train, then usually hit the beach.

Have you ever tried David Feathers' gym on Kauaii? He is loaded and collects tons of exercise equipment. He probably has the best-equipped gym in the world when you consider the number and quality of the machines he has. Medx is the premier brand as they don't use a pulley system but rather it is lifted from the bottom. Zero friction which is always a factor with most machines. A lot of the Hammer equipment also doesn't use cables and pulleys and are frictionless as well but Medx is smooth as glass.

He has a bunch of YouTube videos and use to post as ergo on this board. The guy is in his late fifties.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: December 11, 2018, 03:41:01 AM »
Have you ever tried David Feathers' gym on Kauaii? He is loaded and collects tons of exercise equipment. He probably has the best-equipped gym in the world when you consider the number and quality of the machines he has. Medx is the premier brand as they don't use a pulley system but rather it is lifted from the bottom. Zero friction which is always a factor with most machines. A lot of the Hammer equipment also doesn't use cables and pulleys and are frictionless as well but Medx is smooth as glass.

He has a bunch of YouTube videos and use to post as ergo on this board. The guy is in his late fifties.

Never trained there, I go to Kauai Athletic club, they were a sponsor of mine, just free membership and apparel. Nice gym and very close to Kalapaki beach.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1053 on: December 11, 2018, 06:49:39 PM »
Still going strong OG Arm Don status  ;D
Pretty good peaks,  Hydronics or Synthol?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1054 on: December 11, 2018, 07:40:56 PM »
Thanks dude!

Respect, of course no homo ;D

Currently 201.5 with abs, still carnivore, 5 lbs of beef a day gains!

I think you look better and more aesthetic when you were lighter. Don't play the size game. Play the quality game.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: December 12, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »
I think you look better and more aesthetic when you were lighter. Don't play the size game. Play the quality game.
I agree, but if I want to compete I need size, on the national level everyone is huge dude, trying to add muscle slowly through the years, but yes I agree lean a look always looks better, I'm still in good condition even though I'm bulking, I always maintain visible abs no matter what. But again slowly adding quality is the key. In the last 10 years Ive added about 50 pounds.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1056 on: December 12, 2018, 04:27:26 AM »
I agree, but if I want to compete I need size, on the national level everyone is huge dude, trying to add muscle slowly through the years, but yes I agree lean a look always looks better, I'm still in good condition even though I'm bulking, I always maintain visible abs no matter what. But again slowly adding quality is the key. In the last 10 years Ive added about 50 pounds.
50 pounds in 10 years? You need to see Milos,  he puts 40 pounds on guys in a month.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1057 on: December 12, 2018, 05:47:50 AM »
Absolutely, doing it the right way.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: December 12, 2018, 08:39:46 AM »
Pretty good peaks,  Hydronics or Synthol?
Lol, neither.
50 pounds in 10 years? You need to see Milos,  he puts 40 pounds on guys in a month.
Can't deny he did some amazing transformations over the years, especially with guys like Gustavo, Wolf, Hide.
Absolutely, doing it the right way.
Thanks, still a work in progress.