Author Topic: Phil Heath played it cool - all things considered  (Read 2532 times)

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Phil Heath played it cool - all things considered
« on: March 08, 2010, 06:28:13 PM »
I just became a phil heath fan.  I listened to him talking to bob and dan on the radio and was expecting him to be crying lik a bitch about his defeat.  But the fella played it cool.  He gave respect to everyone and just pledged to keep working harder to get better.  That surprised me... A good attitude is hard to come by in bodybuilding.  Does this mean I have to buy his dvd now? :)
I

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Phil Heath played it cool - all things considered
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 06:30:16 PM »
A guy that truly knows he will be the next Mr. O and playin his cards perfectly....
Watching The Haters

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 06:33:13 PM »
Yep....he showed class and dignity. And you KNOW he was fucking SHOCKED when they called him second...he just froze for a second and then gained his composure

And I gotta say...I for one love those funny faces he makes when he hits certain shots. I know he's not trying to be funny, but i was laughing my ass off

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »
Yep....he showed class and dignity. And you KNOW he was fucking SHOCKED when they called him second...he just froze for a second and then gained his composure

And I gotta say...I for one love those funny faces he makes when he hits certain shots. I know he's not trying to be funny, but i was laughing my ass off

Those are awesome beast faces! 8)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 06:53:51 PM »
bullshit heath played it cool.  when he was announced 2nd you can see he was pissed as he clenched his fists and made a face, then walked away, refusing to shake kai's hand.  kai had to hold his hand out for like 4-5 seconds before heath would shake it. 

only reason heath shook his hand was because he didnt want to look like even more of an asshat to the bodybuilding community.
I dont like twinks.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 06:58:34 PM »
bullshit heath played it cool.  when he was announced 2nd you can see he was pissed as he clenched his fists and made a face, then walked away, refusing to shake kai's hand.  kai had to hold his hand out for like 4-5 seconds before heath would shake it. 

only reason heath shook his hand was because he didnt want to look like even more of an asshat to the bodybuilding community.
There's no way this is a biased opinion.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »

He was obviously shocked and disappointed....he just got fucking hosed after busting his ass and getting in the best shape of his life.

But he checked himself and did the right thing,  we have seen guys fucking melt over placings

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 07:00:06 PM »
He was obviously shocked and disappointed....he just got fucking hosed after busting his ass and getting in the best shape of his life.

But he checked himself and did the right thing,  we have seen guys fucking melt over placings

Phil is saving it for a top 3 placing at the Olympia now...
Watching The Haters

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 07:01:32 PM »

What you cannot see in this picture is the poor little orphan that Phil is generously giving his HGH money to.

Good guy, an all around good guy.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 07:28:21 PM »
Phil should have won, hands down.

Have to agree.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 08:43:57 PM »
Phil got robbed for probably the 1st time in his career.

Against Jay and kai at the O, if he's a slight bit above as may have been this case, I doubt he'll get screwed again.

If there were vegas odds... it would probably have Phil most likely to win.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 10:45:08 PM »
He was talking about the interview and how he played it cool there...You need to ask  Rosetta Stone to do a Reading Comprehension DVD for you.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 10:48:09 PM »
He was talking about the interview and how he played it cool there...You need to ask  Rosetta Stone to do a Reading Comprehension DVD for you.

hahaha...AC is some gimmick with their main acct in time-out right now.  u gotta love getbig.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »
hahaha...AC is some gimmick with their main acct in time-out right now.  u gotta love getbig.
Funny how someone picks a Mexican as a gimmick...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 11:48:16 PM »
Funny how someone picks a Mexican as a gimmick...

i'm not saying mexican.  look at all his interactions the last days.  each thread is to bait everyone into a race war.  no different than me hiding i was divcom.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 08:59:36 AM »
i'm not saying mexican.  look at all his interactions the last days.  each thread is to bait everyone into a race war.  no different than me hiding i was divcom.

I would paint myself brown, but the only time it seems to help me is on the bodybuilding stage...Go figure ;)
Watching The Haters

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 01:17:13 PM »

if ron wasnt jewish and didnt timeout everyone who was cool, there would be no need for gimmicks.
I dont like twinks.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 01:59:51 PM »
He was fine on stage, especially considering he should have won.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 03:54:15 PM »
if ron wasnt jewish and didnt timeout everyone who was cool, there would be no need for gimmicks.

If you get timed out it's because you've exceeded the ridiculously high upper limit for being a complete assfuck on this site, so not something to be dismissed lightly.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2010, 06:16:08 PM »
Phil the crybaby gift Heath was obviously coached for the interview by his AMI entourage, including chicky poo.

phil doesn't have the maturity to taking losing well, i'm surprised he even shook kai's hand

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010, 06:19:04 PM »
Phil the crybaby gift Heath was obviously coached for the interview by his AMI entourage, including chicky poo.

phil doesn't have the maturity to taking losing well, i'm surprised he even shook kai's hand

this is true.  I bet he was informed of the questions before they were asked, and he was given a sheet of paper to read his answers from which were pre-typed by some AMI marketer to make sure he didnt sound like a sore loser.
I dont like twinks.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 06:25:38 PM »
this is true.  I bet he was informed of the questions before they were asked, and he was given a sheet of paper to read his answers from which were pre-typed by some AMI marketer to make sure he didnt sound like a sore loser.

Bitter much, or just a Kai fan?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010, 06:36:35 PM »

The "All asshole-All the time"  gimmick is pretty popular lately