Author Topic: A message from Martin's wife.  (Read 6897 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: A message from Martin's wife.
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2010, 06:47:40 AM »
Did Martin post pics of himself before?

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2010, 08:37:35 AM »
A 3 month gimmick with this as the pinnacle? too much. Honestly when I read this yesterday I got anxious for the poor guy with the thoughts of abuse he would soon endure. Bravo who ever you are

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2010, 05:13:24 PM »

This is Getbig.  That's the way things are around here.  Don't like it.....leave.

Retard giving advice to a gimmick, hahahah, getbig classic.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2010, 07:50:15 PM »
A 3 month gimmick with this as the pinnacle?

Ya I'm a little disappoint.  But on the other hand there's probably plenty more where it came from.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2010, 02:23:49 AM »
lol...priceless.....do you also tuck martin in at night and make him peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha h
choice is an illusion

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2010, 02:36:51 AM »
Good evening,

I am sure that the majority of you are aware that my husband, Martin, joined this forum in early December. Initially, I was pleased with his decision to do so. I assumed that the interaction with fellow bodybuilding enthusiasts and aspiring fighters would be both motivational and educational for my husband. At first my optimism was pleasantly rewarded. Martin would regale me at supper with anecdotes and stories he had read the night before on this "GetBig" message board.

However, over the past several weeks, I have observed an alarming shift in his behavior. Many of you by now know that Martin is a free-spirit with a convivial demeanor. These are the qualities that endear him to friends and family (and it's largely why I fell in love with him). I noticed the changes a few weeks ago. They were subtle at first.

Martin opted to skip a workout session at the gym. This was unusual, but I justified it by making excuses (maybe he doesn't feel well, perhaps work was stressful this week, etc.). Next, his grooming habits changed. Martin began to skip his morning shower. He stopped shaving and brushing his teeth. Worst of all, I have overheard him crying in the bathroom with the door locked for several nights in a row. This is when I knew it was time for me to take action, and it didn't take me long to determine the source of Martin's discouragement.

When I logged in to this account, I decided to read some of the old posts. I was, and still am, utterly disgusted at all of the insults and ad hominem attacks directed towards my husband. Some of you ought to be ashamed. Some users in particular (gordiano, for example) seem particularly agitated by my husband’s existence and seem content to bash him at every possible opportunity. I am pleading with you to stop this right now. I still do believe that my husband could benefit a great deal from this message board, and he has already made many great friends here, but the select few I mentioned who are so negative and cynical are ruining the experience for my husband. I do not know, nor do I care, why they choose to act in this manner. Maybe it is jealousy, or maybe they are bitter and miserable in life. It does not matter. Leave my husband alone!

My ultimate goal in posting this message is to encourage the moderators here to delete the cruel remarks made regarding my husband, and to hopefully delete them before he has a chance to read them. I am also reaching out to those who are behind the attacks, and I beg you to stop. My husband is a kind-hearted man who holds no ill-will towards anyone, and some of you people are destroying his vigor and zest for life. Stop it!

does "Martin" still have his milk and cookies at 6:00 pm? or has he been skipping that as well?

bitch STFU go in the kitchen cook us all post workout meals

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2010, 02:42:21 AM »
I'm sorry martin.

PLEASE JUST PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
No doubt about it...

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2010, 09:36:48 AM »
lmao at this thread

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »
This is the best gimmick someone could come up with? Getbig has fallen so far it's not funny.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »
Good evening,

I am sure that the majority of you are aware that my husband, Martin, joined this forum in early December. Initially, I was pleased with his decision to do so. I assumed that the interaction with fellow bodybuilding enthusiasts and aspiring fighters would be both motivational and educational for my husband. At first my optimism was pleasantly rewarded. Martin would regale me at supper with anecdotes and stories he had read the night before on this "GetBig" message board.

However, over the past several weeks, I have observed an alarming shift in his behavior. Many of you by now know that Martin is a free-spirit with a convivial demeanor. These are the qualities that endear him to friends and family (and it's largely why I fell in love with him). I noticed the changes a few weeks ago. They were subtle at first.

Martin opted to skip a workout session at the gym. This was unusual, but I justified it by making excuses (maybe he doesn't feel well, perhaps work was stressful this week, etc.). Next, his grooming habits changed. Martin began to skip his morning shower. He stopped shaving and brushing his teeth. Worst of all, I have overheard him crying in the bathroom with the door locked for several nights in a row. This is when I knew it was time for me to take action, and it didn't take me long to determine the source of Martin's discouragement.

When I logged in to this account, I decided to read some of the old posts. I was, and still am, utterly disgusted at all of the insults and ad hominem attacks directed towards my husband. Some of you ought to be ashamed. Some users in particular (gordiano, for example) seem particularly agitated by my husband’s existence and seem content to bash him at every possible opportunity. I am pleading with you to stop this right now. I still do believe that my husband could benefit a great deal from this message board, and he has already made many great friends here, but the select few I mentioned who are so negative and cynical are ruining the experience for my husband. I do not know, nor do I care, why they choose to act in this manner. Maybe it is jealousy, or maybe they are bitter and miserable in life. It does not matter. Leave my husband alone!

My ultimate goal in posting this message is to encourage the moderators here to delete the cruel remarks made regarding my husband, and to hopefully delete them before he has a chance to read them. I am also reaching out to those who are behind the attacks, and I beg you to stop. My husband is a kind-hearted man who holds no ill-will towards anyone, and some of you people are destroying his vigor and zest for life. Stop it!

ROOOOFFFFLLLLLL!!!!! how did i miss this gem? even if its a hoax its still fucking hilarious

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »
I'm sorry martin.

PLEASE JUST PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
;D
R

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »
We need pics of gimmicks Marty's wife. So, we can see the dominatrix for ourselves....
Watching The Haters

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2010, 04:49:59 PM »

And after making other threads here, how come our friend Marty hasn't addressed this, here in this thread?!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2010, 05:44:35 PM »
The depth of bluto's addiction to this forum is starting to get a little scary.. his psychosis is DEEP
inventing and naming personalities, then posting actively under 3 or 4 different 'names' / characters, he needs some therapy and medication, at least he's not mod anymore, that was his downfall.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2010, 06:17:31 PM »
I ain't readin all that shit, bitch.
That is some funny shit. I ain't reading all that shit either - damn.
U

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2010, 06:20:37 PM »
This thread has potential.
a

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2010, 07:55:52 AM »
Good evening,

I've always been nice to marty!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »
Bluto fucking sucks. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »
She sounds fat.  :-X

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2010, 04:59:51 PM »
She sounds fat.  :-X

my wife sat down and gave me a pep talk and told me that all the people who was mean to me was either jelous or insecure with they own lives.

that said, please dont insult my wife and drag her into this again :'(

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2010, 05:01:12 PM »
my wife sat down and gave me a pep talk and told me that all the people who was mean to me was either jelous or insecure with they own lives.

She's the bitch that started it!!! >:(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2010, 05:01:57 PM »
Lamest gimmick ever
x22826432468426824682875
L

io856

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2010, 05:05:28 PM »

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »
is that for real ?
J

newmom

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2010, 05:21:41 PM »

in all honesty Marty, she should of known to some extent the flack that would come out of it, does she care, I'd think yes if she took the time to post. You must deal with the consequences