Author Topic: Me 3 weeksout 77kg  (Read 12795 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Me 3 weeksout 77kg
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2010, 02:44:26 PM »
Yet I am 10000000times leaner and bigger than you. Hope this help
If not, post your pic YOU LOSER

ahahahahahahha

easy rice- eater.

you're going to have a stroke.
b

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2010, 03:01:34 PM »
looking sharp Kyomu

shape is coming out even more and you are actually gaining some lean muscle as your weight is increasing

keep on track, good work!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2010, 09:16:03 PM »
in the end with color,carb load or other method,he will show up markedly improved from last show.what he takes from some of the training ,dieting ,that he showed us from these months will need adjustments to get the fullest but leanest look for his build.i think this is close to the best at his age,yrs training,and know how,i think his legs have conditioning issues he could get better next time.the thing most people here judge him on is how at this point on how much tighter will he get or better,the main ingrediant that even a sm cycle of anabolics would have given his build the impressive look that someone said he lacked is 'hardness"thats what is missing but he chose this way as the best for him.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2010, 03:23:03 AM »
in the end with color,carb load or other method,he will show up markedly improved from last show.what he takes from some of the training ,dieting ,that he showed us from these months will need adjustments to get the fullest but leanest look for his build.i think this is close to the best at his age,yrs training,and know how,i think his legs have conditioning issues he could get better next time.the thing most people here judge him on is how at this point on how much tighter will he get or better,the main ingrediant that even a sm cycle of anabolics would have given his build the impressive look that someone said he lacked is 'hardness"thats what is missing but he chose this way as the best for him.
You are quit suming up my thought.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2010, 07:05:59 AM »
animo taka

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2010, 07:42:04 AM »
cardio on the bike if you want cuts on your legs. Its genetics yes, but it does make a difference..
Why is the bike best? I have always done the treadmill walking on a pretty steep incline. Gets me in shape fast but legs dont come in good at all. Should I be using the bike, is that the problem?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2010, 07:47:38 AM »
This time, no cardio at all.
Squat to the paralel.pararer.
Leg press also paralelpararer.
fixed  ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2010, 08:19:41 AM »
animo taka
Thanx!!
But Uhhhhh low carb........

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2010, 08:02:52 PM »
I certainly blind to talk to you?

Why can't you just shred the fuck up for once and for all? WTF?

I don't give a shit about your tan, your posing skills or your lack of communication skills. Just have Paco or whoever you are consulting with tell you how to get SHREDDED!

You are taking forever to get nowhere. Your vids all look the same.

I don't dislike you, you just need some fucking motivation or direction or something... you choose to do no cardio AND you are natural? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Have you even bothered to test your bodyfat just so you can see how lean you really AREN'T??? Why don't you go do a water immersion test and see that you havent even entered the single digits yet.

For all of your hard work you would think by now you would at least have ONE cross-striation somewhere on your body.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2010, 08:04:10 PM »
ahahahahahahha

easy rice- eater.

you're going to have a stroke.

Well, we are all rice-eaters (as we gain mass).

Never had a stroke from eating rice.
Q