Author Topic: Obama & Lindsey Grahmm pushing National ID Card as part of immigration bill?  (Read 3167 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NO NOT LIKE NATIONAL ID  like a dL.  something that legal americans have

Why should I have more of my privacy imposed upon because the govt wont do its job and deport these invaders?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Very simple. 

Give all illegals 90 days to leave the country. 

After said period elapses:

1.  They go to emergency room - treat em and call ICE.

2.  They get arrested - detain, debrief and deport. 

3.  Illegals in the schools - detain, debrief, deport.

4.  Illegal hurt in the workplace - treat and deport. 

5.  Fine and jail employers of these people. 

6.  Make English national language. 

7.  Bring home the troops and put them on the borders. 

8.  Hire more ICE officers and place them at the air ports to process illegals for deportation. 

IKE had a program called "Operation Wetback" in the 1950's that worked great.   

Too much common sense....
S

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Why should I have more of my privacy imposed upon because the govt wont do its job and deport these invaders?

Why should any mexican person put up with their privacy imposed on?  Not all of them are illegal and not all legal immigrants have ID or know their SS. What do you propse them? We deport them because they are brown?
Abandon every hope...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
^ x2 eye

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
well  kc  why is my privacy imposed on in the airport?  cause it is necessary  i dont care if some mexicans get profiled in order to make it happen, look at what it would save the country money wise, and job wise. and if you are legal hey  what do you have to worry about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why should any mexican person put up with their privacy imposed on?  Not all of them are illegal and not all legal immigrants have ID or know their SS. What do you propse them? We deport them because they are brown?

Because many of them are bleeding our system dry. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
well  kc  why is my privacy imposed on in the airport?  cause it is necessary  i dont care if some mexicans get profiled in order to make it happen, look at what it would save the country money wise, and job wise. and if you are legal hey  what do you have to worry about?

So let me get this right.  You don't want your rights encroached on by the government, BUT you are more than happy to encroach on the rights of those mexican american's who are here legally?  Double standard or what.  Lets not forget most of the west coast is former Mexican territory so many mexican american families have likely been in those places longer than your family has been in this country, and now they should face profiling because you would rather someone else had their rights encroached on than get an ID card? 

Abandon every hope...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
how do you derive that from what i said, i said my rights get invaded at the airport, but its necessary to achieve a bigger goal, part of things  i deal with it and get over it, i have nothing to hide when i go to the airport,  sooo with that being said, if it imposes on a legal mex privacy so be it, if they have nothing to hide no big deal they can get over it just like i do at the airport, if they are illegal they get gone.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
i am a very dark complected white guy with br hair and eyes.  if authorities thought i was an illegal and wanted to see proof that i am legal i would show them and go on my way, if it meant that the illegals were gona get deported and  the boarders closed and more secure, just like in the airport, i deal with the invasion of privacy and go on my way.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

I was wondering how long it was going to take for a lib to make this a racial issue ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was wondering how long it was going to take for a lib to make this a racial issue ::)

About 2 seconds. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
how do you derive that from what i said, i said my rights get invaded at the airport, but its necessary to achieve a bigger goal, part of things  i deal with it and get over it, i have nothing to hide when i go to the airport,  sooo with that being said, if it imposes on a legal mex privacy so be it, if they have nothing to hide no big deal they can get over it just like i do at the airport, if they are illegal they get gone.

Going to the airport and flying is not a right, it's a privilege so the govt or TSA can impose whatever it likes.  Living your daily life without invasion from the police based on skin colour is a right you have it's called life and liberty.  You cant have much liberty with the police or ICE breathing down your neck everytime you go somewhere can you?

Besides if you can get over having ID to fly, why can't you get over having an ID card to work?  If everyone has to do it, brown, white, black, asian etc then no one gets special treatment, all equals under the law.  Seems the fairest way.    
Abandon every hope...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
but conservatives are the racists?? ::)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
it is not a human right to be a legal american citizen either

kcballer

• Getbig V

I didn't make this an issue about race at all Kazan.  Simply stating what would happen.  It's no secret that mexicans are the majority of illegals, therefore it would stand to reason that they would be the ones asked for ID a lot more than whites.  If that's the case then it's not racist just poorly designed because it encroaches disproportionately on one part of America.   I would rather have one law for all wouldn't you?  One rule for all too.  That means all must provide and submit their ID card to work, not just harass people of mexican descent.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Going to the airport and flying is not a right, it's a privilege so the govt or TSA can impose whatever it likes.  Living your daily life without invasion from the police based on skin colour is a right you have it's called life and liberty.  You cant have much liberty with the police or ICE breathing down your neck everytime you go somewhere can you?

Besides if you can get over having ID to fly, why can't you get over having an ID card to work?  If everyone has to do it, brown, white, black, asian etc then no one gets special treatment, all equals under the law.  Seems the fairest way.    

Illegally coming here and dropping a few tacos on the taxpayer is not a right either. 

Detain, Debrief, Deport! 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
i never said mex decent either  i say all illegals  mex asian african  whatever,  (  non american citizens)   if you wanna live in america, pay your dues, do your part,

kcballer

• Getbig V
Why are you guys playing the 'racist card'  I never once said anyone was racist.  I just posted exactly what the truth is - that mexican looking people are going to be pulled over more regularly than any other race and checked for ID if we implemented something like 333's plan.   If you all think that makes 333 racist that's on you.  I don't.  I just think it makes his idea or plan stupid because it is not one rule for all, but instead more like a witch hunt.  

One card for all, one law for all, one rule for all.  That is the America i want to live in.  Not one where mexican looking people have to remember their SS card everywhere they go for fear of being deported.  
Abandon every hope...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
it is one rule for all   ( all non citizens) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why are you guys playing the 'racist card'  I never once said anyone was racist.  I just posted exactly what the truth is - that mexican looking people are going to be pulled over more regularly than any other race and checked for ID if we implemented something like 333's plan.   If you all think that makes 333 racist that's on you.  I don't.  I just think it makes his idea or plan stupid because it is not one rule for all, but instead more like a witch hunt.  

One card for all, one law for all, one rule for all.  That is the America i want to live in.  Not one where mexican looking people have to remember their SS card everywhere they go for fear of being deported.  

I live in Woodlawn Bronx, NY .  there are at least 40,000 illegal irish in my hood alonwe within about a 2 mile area at best.  I have no problem if ICE swept in and deported these people back to Ireland.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
I didn't make this an issue about race at all Kazan.  Simply stating what would happen.  It's no secret that mexicans are the majority of illegals, therefore it would stand to reason that they would be the ones asked for ID a lot more than whites.  If that's the case then it's not racist just poorly designed because it encroaches disproportionately on one part of America.   I would rather have one law for all wouldn't you?  One rule for all too.  That means all must provide and submit their ID card to work, not just harass people of mexican descent.

I already carry about 4 forms of ID, and a national ID is bullshit. This is just typical dumbass DC elite thinking, here we will impose shit on all the law abiding citzens and the criminals will carry on as if nothing has happened. Just like gun laws, fuck the people who follow the law and criminals just buy shit from the black market.

Yeah works real well, if your a criminal.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
Illegally coming here and dropping a few tacos on the taxpayer is not a right either. 

Detain, Debrief, Deport! 

So lets make sure anyone applying for work has to have the right ID, i.e. a National ID card.  That way they can't be hired, can't get work and won't come here.  The revenue from the card can help pay the massive cost for having a stronger border presence and the cost of transporting them back home.
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
So lets make sure anyone applying for work has to have the right ID, i.e. a National ID card.  That way they can't be hired, can't get work and won't come here.  The revenue from the card can help pay the massive cost for having a stronger border presence and the cost of transporting them back home.

And exactly how long do you think it is going to take for these things to counterfeited? About 5 secs.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

You're ignorant...you truly are.  I try to refrain from insults, but you take the cake.  Immigrants that are here legally have green cards and other documentation to prove that they are here legally.  I'm all for people that are not even supposed to be here in the first place to have their privacy infringed upon.  You make it sound like law enforcement would do this by racially profiling which isn't even the case in the first place.  What constitutional rights do they have when they are not American citizens in the first place?  No national ID is needed, it's just an excuse to impose on all Americans.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I think kcballer is under the impression that there is now way to identify weather or not someone is a legal citizen?
S