Author Topic: ESPN: "Obama trying to take over recreational fishing."  (Read 3469 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: ESPN: "Obama trying to take over recreational fishing."
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »
Can you imagine that this little guy uses the office of the presidency to ban sport fishing?If this doesnt sum up this piece of shit I dont know what does.I cant wait to see this puke get sent back to his hood in a couple of years.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
Can you imagine that this little #### uses the office of the presidency to ban sport fishing?If this doesnt sum up this piece of shit I dont know what does.I cant wait to see this puke get sent back to his hood in a couple of years.

Yeah well make sure he goes to Hawaii, I don't want the fucker back here in Illinois
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2010, 11:49:38 AM »
phones pounded by who?  the 5% of americans without their head up their ass?

accept defeat or go down swining... IMO repubs should swing back... ten million strong against health care mess.  man those phone lines.  No, instead it's just business as usualy.  palin using her airtime to explain hand marker, Romney sucking up to palin on Letterman, repubs complaining not about the bill, but about reconcilliaton - hypocritical cause they all used it repeatedly during bush terms...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 11:51:51 AM »
phones pounded by who?  the 5% of americans without their head up their ass?

accept defeat or go down swining... IMO repubs should swing back... ten million strong against health care mess.  man those phone lines.  No, instead it's just business as usualy.  palin using her airtime to explain hand marker, Romney sucking up to palin on Letterman, repubs complaining not about the bill, but about reconcilliaton - hypocritical cause they all used it repeatedly during bush terms...

Since you claim to be a conservative, I take it you called yourself? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2010, 12:10:34 PM »
Of course he didnt call HE IS FOR OBAMA!!!!!!Ive called about every three days and emailed everyday.THEY DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!Whats funny is 240 actually thinks the republicans have a say,the democrats are the ones holding the bill up.Republicans cant do a fucking thing.Obama is such a left wing loon that even democrats cant support his radical agenda.But 240 likes him and defends him EVERYTIME he can and ALWAYS rips republicans.He never knocks the bill he rips republicans complaining about it.240=LIB!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2010, 12:16:08 PM »
Of course he didnt call HE IS FOR OBAMA!!!!!!Ive called about every three days and emailed everyday.THEY DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!Whats funny is 240 actually thinks the republicans have a say,the democrats are the ones holding the bill up.Republicans cant do a fucking thing.Obama is such a left wing loon that even democrats cant support his radical agenda.But 240 likes him and defends him EVERYTIME he can and ALWAYS rips republicans.He never knocks the bill he rips republicans complaining about it.240=LIB!!!!!!!!!!!

240 claiming he is a libertarian is one of the funniest things I ever saw him post. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 01:52:50 PM »
Regardless,
He is right.

Bu the people that should be called are the swing Congressmen.
But more importantly is to call the people that they know live in potential no districts and have sit ins and rallies like last summer.

The biggest thing is to give money to the dissenting organizations in these areas so that they can continue to advertise and provoke their member to vote according to the district.
http://protectpatientrights.org/about/?id=28

There are many more organizations like this, especially anti abortion groups.
The antiabortion groups will be the first to cave so it will be necessary to lobby them the most.
If they pass the Senate bill then the fight is over.

BTW,
I fish lots, I belong to DU and to my local wildlife chapter.
Wildlife organizations use to work with the government to monitor fish and other wildlife.
The government doesn't have enough people to monitor every lake and to piss these groups off in order to gain acceptance for some urban wild life group like the Sierra club , is incredibly short sighted as wildlife management can only be accomplished with the inclusion of the hunters and fisherman as the main predators in most systems are gone and most fish licenses pay for the management and stocking of most lakes.

Illegal commercial fishing is responsible for the depletion of most fishing stocks.
As recreational fisherman only take a very small percentage of the overall fishing catch and pay far more in tourist dollars to do it.
Many areas will suffer if a bill like this goes through.
Especially around Maine, Washington and Florida. Where sport fishing brings in big tourist dollars.

But then again most urban people have never killed an animal or seen an animal killed for food accept on film. Which is a shame since most people eat meat. So again not a surprise.

The democrats are now an urban only party and could care less about rural people or rural votes, since they don't support the urban democrat agenda of Pelosi and Obama. So no surprise though.
Z

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »
COMMUNISTS

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 06:27:31 AM »
240 claiming he is a libertarian is one of the funniest things I ever saw him post. 

Then he claims to have voted for Bob Barr.Bob Barr is a guy who is a right wing Christian fundamentalist and his views are EXACTLY the same as Palins on everything but the war and foreign policy.Then 240 says Palin is an idiot but her and Barr agree on just about every single issue.INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 06:30:00 AM »
Then he claims to have voted for Bob Barr.Bob Barr is a guy who is a right wing Christian fundamentalist and his views are EXACTLY the same as Palins on everything but the war and foreign policy.Then 240 says Palin is an idiot but her and Barr agree on just about every single issue.INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

240 must be bi-polar. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 07:57:09 AM »
palin is an idiot with mostly solid positions.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 08:34:40 AM »
palin is an idiot with mostly solid positions.

Her positions are based around her faith.I believe your one of the ones that calls her a crazy Bible thumper.Bob Barr is also a fundamentalist Christian who bases his positions around his faith.Your double standard is quite astonishing.Even more amazing is that you praise people who have views that are insane and wrong as smart,and call others stupid who you claim have views similar to you.I dont get it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010, 08:42:54 AM »
Her positions are based around her faith.I believe your one of the ones that calls her a crazy Bible thumper.Bob Barr is also a fundamentalist Christian who bases his positions around his faith.Your double standard is quite astonishing.Even more amazing is that you praise people who have views that are insane and wrong as smart,and call others stupid who you claim have views similar to you.I dont get it.

I think 240 just plays dumb to get people worked up.  I simply cant accept that he believes 75% of the stuff he posts. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2010, 09:18:59 AM »
actually, no, being pro-gun or anti-welfare isn't based on religion. ???

Palin's beliefs that the earth is 4000 years old, that ppl walked with dinos, or that alaska is the place to go when revelation begins...

yeah, that's freaky nut religious shit that doesn't belong in logical decision making for a president.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2010, 09:24:22 AM »

Palin's beliefs that the earth is 4000 years old, that ppl walked with dinos, or that alaska is the place to go when revelation begins...

yeah, that's freaky nut religious shit that doesn't belong in logical decision making for a president.

Being anti-welfare most certainly is Bible based."THE MAN WHO DOES NOT WORK,SHALL NOT EAT" Thats biblical.Her positions on school choice,abortion,the death penalty,low taxes are all faith based.Once again,you have no understanding how these people tie their faith into their politics.Go to ANY Pentecostal church[white ones]in this country and on any given Sunday you will see entire sermons on anti-gun control and the preacher will tie it into faith in Christ.People like Palin and other fundamentalists can take ANY issue ,find a quote in the Bible and prove their position is Bible based.I grew up in that,Ive seen it all my life.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2010, 09:25:17 AM »

hahaha she believes that nonsense?  I thought her father was a science teacher?  What'd he teach in school those wacky 'alternate' theories that have been dis proven time and again? 
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2010, 09:35:22 AM »
yes, she believes the bible literally.

even huck, a baptist minister, said it's a useful book, but not to be taken literally and not every word is true.

Plus huck was never blessed by a witch doctor on the alter for video

(Cue billy to bring up rev wright, slumping palin into the shit wackjob category by doing so hahahaha)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2010, 09:46:39 AM »
yes, she believes the bible literally.

even huck, a baptist minister, said it's a useful book, but not to be taken literally and not every word is true.

Plus huck was never blessed by a witch doctor on the alter for video

(Cue billy to bring up rev wright, slumping palin into the shit wackjob category by doing so hahahaha)

hahaha witch doctors, dinosaurs and a 4000 year old earth.  You can't make this stuff up.  Throw in an inability to think on her feet, crib notes on key republican points (you know because her dad did it too), and a childhood of using death panel medicine and you have yourself a real winner of a candidate. 
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2010, 09:48:49 AM »
not only that, but people want to pair her up with 3-week senator Scott brown.

They feel 1.5 years of governor and 3 weeks of 'senatoring' are adequate to lead the nation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2010, 09:50:19 AM »

They feel 1.5 years of governor and 3 weeks of 'senatoring' are adequate to lead the nation.

Still more than Obama. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2010, 09:54:45 AM »

Oh jeez, a quitter and a newbie.  Great.  We all see exactly how Obama is turning out and we want to elect a dumber version of him?  Congrats republicans, please tell yourself it's not about his skin colour it's just we want a white person who believes in a 4000 year old earth. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2010, 09:55:52 AM »
Oh jeez, a quitter and a newbie.  Great.  We all see exactly how Obama is turning out and we want to elect a dumber version of him?  Congrats republicans, please tell yourself it's not about his skin colour it's just we want a white person who believes in a 4000 year old earth. 

I am hearing some good stuff about mitch daniels.  I dont think Palin should run personally. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2010, 10:01:09 AM »
I am hearing some good stuff about mitch daniels.  I dont think Palin should run personally. 

That's the problem people keep hearing good things about this person or that but there is no clear front runner.  If this keeps going people will have some haphazard candidate whom half the base hates and half loves, while Obama coasts to another term because the repubs can't sort their sh*t out.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2010, 10:04:19 AM »
That's the problem people keep hearing good things about this person or that but there is no clear front runner.  If this keeps going people will have some haphazard candidate whom half the base hates and half loves, while Obama coasts to another term because the repubs can't sort their sh*t out.

I dont want a rockstar, I want a competent grounded sane person who know how to cut budgets. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2010, 10:06:21 AM »
"Still more than Obama.  "

honestly, now that we are both done kneepadding..

Do you believe that with 18 months of governor and a BS in journalism, palin was more prepared for the job as president, than obama?

Recall he had met foreign leaders and been privy to top level intel as a senator for 6 years, knew the law after 7 years in state senate, and had a law degree from one of the top

Tossing out their policy, views etc... If you were hiring a person to run the largest corporation on earth, would you hire a 18-month small-population governor over a harvard JD with 6 years on Foreign intelligence committee?  Would you?

If the roles were reversed, would you have considered Senator Palin (law degree, 13 years in senates) to be LESS QUALIFIED than Governor obama, just a year into his 600,000 population state job?