Author Topic: HGH & Slin Question  (Read 1438 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
HGH & Slin Question
« on: March 09, 2010, 09:27:33 AM »
So I have done lots of research on this topic because this is going to be my first go around. So I just want to reiterate what I have read and get your options on my regimen.

5:45am - 2iu HGH
6:00am - workout
7:00am - post workout 2iu slin (I will increase every few days up to 10iu's)
7:05am - Protein shake w/ 20g of Dextrose (10g for every iu of slin)
6:00pm - 2iu HGH

I will also be on a 20 week cycle of sust (500ml per week)/dbol (30mg ed 6 weeks on 6 weeks off and repeat)/winny (40mg ed the last 6 week) cycle along with GH & slin.

Any input on the HGH and Slin is greatly appreciated.
All Gas!

lesaucer

Re: HGH & Slin Question
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »
why do you wanna use slin.. just up the aas dosage or add compounds

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:21:46 AM »
why do you wanna use slin.. just up the aas dosage or add compounds

I have a few buddies that run HG, Slin and they gave me a few kits of HG and a couple bottles of Humalog for free so I thought I would give it a try and see how I liked it.
All Gas!

lesaucer

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 02:00:38 PM »
I have a few buddies that run HG, Slin and they gave me a few kits of HG and a couple bottles of Humalog for free so I thought I would give it a try and see how I liked it.

thats pretty cool. hg is alright at low dose like you are gonna do 4ius for good health benefits, muscle and eating everything you want and still staying lean. I wouldnt touch slin tho, people are still unsure about whats causing big guts these day, hg or slin or hg in combination of slin, but im pretty sure its the slin... should only use slin when you have maximised aas potential, depending on your goal, if your goal is only to get in good shape, throw that shit slin in the garbage, you dont need that

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 02:41:14 PM »
My buddies are all ripped up and they swore by the slin & gh along with small amounts of aas. Slin is not to be taken for granted though because it could be fatal so it has to be done right everytime. I have read countless hours of info but to hear stuff from people with first hand experience is sometimes the best so if anyone here has some experience and could give me a pointer or two on my regimen that would be great.
All Gas!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »
fuck insulin
only gh

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 02:53:08 PM »
My buddies are all ripped up and they swore by the slin & gh along with small amounts of aas. Slin is not to be taken for granted though because it could be fatal so it has to be done right everytime. I have read countless hours of info but to hear stuff from people with first hand experience is sometimes the best so if anyone here has some experience and could give me a pointer or two on my regimen that would be great.

yea slin is safe as long as you're not a retard, but still be with someone for the few first times just incase, and i guess you wont get any alien gut unless you use huge amounts like 40uis