Author Topic: Mind Set etc of a 150 llb loser  (Read 12356 times)

newmom

Re: Mind Set etc of a 150 llb looser
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010, 09:41:27 AM »
How long did it take you to become obese ?

How long were you obese before you had the aha moment ?

What would you have done if anyone HAD said "you are (getting)fat" ?

Would it have made a difference if it were a stranger or a friend -loved one saying that to you ?

Do you think you were mistreated in anyway when you were obese by anyone or society ?

Excellent questions.

2 years basically right after the birth of my daughter.
I dont know what I would of done if someone called me fat. I knew I was. In 2007, and this memory just makes me sad. I took my then 2 year old to a few carnivals. Most of the kiddie rids, they couldn't even close the bar because I was to fat and the few that did, made me sit up front as to not weigh the ride down.
No it wouldn't of made a difference (in my thought process now). ONLY the overweight person has to reach that moment
Um I barely went anywhere when I was fat. I worked but other than that I stayed home to raise my little one

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »
How long did it take you to become obese ?

How long were you obese before you had the aha moment ?

What would you have done if anyone HAD said "you are (getting)fat" ?

Would it have made a difference if it were a stranger or a friend -loved one saying that to you ?

Do you think you were mistreated in anyway when you were obese by anyone or society ?

It is amazing how quick it can happen, after a buddy of mine got married his once ubber sexy wife DOUBLED her body weight in under 2 years.

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 10:33:09 AM »
From what I've seen and read , the longer someone remains overweight the more likely it is they will die overweight .They may have ups and downs but usually revert back to the larger size .

People who gain a lot in a short time seem to lose it easier if they were not large before.
GB

newmom

Re: Mind Set etc of a 150 llb loser
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 10:36:21 AM »
yea it took a year to come off and i stick with it

newmom

Re: Mind Set etc of a 150 llb loser
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2010, 06:55:52 AM »
I took in about 1000 calories (yes I know not alot but I did it none the less) I was on a fucking mission thats for sure. Eat in secret..um no. I like Kashi bars though but maybe have one or two a week. It seems your friend is not ready. Let me ask you this, when your friend eats a salad does that friend smother it with fat ingredients..ie bacon, ranch dressing stuff like that. I brought my own spray salad dressing when I really watch my calories, actually I barely ate out while loosing.
Am I fucked up in the head..You betcha, its an obsession to stay thin, can't help it it's who I am.