Author Topic: Can Obama get any more Hypocritical than this?  (Read 4975 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Can Obama get any more Hypocritical than this?
« on: March 10, 2010, 07:02:25 AM »
Every day we have Obama screaming about health insurance companies and all the nasty things they do.  Yesterday he took off his jacket and took a posture of someone getting ready for a fist fight. 

He went on a littany of all the "evil" things they supposedly do to the point he practically lost his voice.

YET YET YET YET YET

ObamaCare, for the first time in history, requires us all to purchase PRIVATE health insurance from these very same companies he is screaming about every day under IRS penalty and enforcement. 

AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR IS THIS PERHAPS THE MOST HYPOCRITIAL THING THIS FOOL HAS DONE YET? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Can Obama get any more Hypocritical than this?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 07:07:43 AM »
Sadly, he can and will be more hypocritical.

If Dems want the final nail in their coffin, then they will pass Obamacare

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 07:11:02 AM »
Sadly, he can and will be more hypocritical.

If Dems want the final nail in their coffin, then they will pass Obamacare

I'm serious, how can people be this gullible and stupid to believe Obama on anything at this point? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »
Even the Young Turks get it and i normally cant stand this guy.   

How can anyone believe this crap? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 07:51:31 AM »
This is SOP for the government, they have to demonoze something, usually in the private sector in order to gin up support to expand the federal government.

So we have a government who can't even come remotely close to balancing a budget, let alone not backrupt the country, demonizing private buisness who have to make a profit.

Then we have the useful idiots who fall right in line and buy the bait and switch the POTUS is selling.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 08:56:07 AM »

YES, HE CAN!!! YES, HE CAN!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 09:03:33 AM »

YES, HE CAN!!! YES, HE CAN!!!

I'm serious, how on earth does anyone, other than 240 of course, believe this liar?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 09:31:05 AM »

Do you *really* think I believe whatever Obama says?  Really?  Do you really think that with my understanding of history, awareness of the BS behind both sides, realization of shit like 911 that you can't even handle emotionally, and 15 straight years of news watching, that I don't recognize the game yet?

I mean, do you really put me in that same category as the american idol idiots? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 09:39:36 AM »

Do you *really* think I believe whatever Obama says?  Really?  Do you really think that with my understanding of history, awareness of the BS behind both sides, realization of shit like 911 that you can't even handle emotionally, and 15 straight years of news watching, that I don't recognize the game yet?

I mean, do you really put me in that same category as the american idol idiots? 

I really dont know 240.  The way you rationalize almost every sinlge thing this admn does makes me wonder. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 09:54:57 AM »
sometimes it's for sake of argument.  I learn more from playing devil's advocate, and having 5 different valid arguments thrown at me, than just by saying "Right on man, zero sucks" and having a big circle jerk on it.

People here can call me anything they want, it's not a big deal if someone thinks I'm a lib.  Personally, I would shoot a bad guy in the head to save their ass as they pisse themselves to call 911.  I was the one saying before the election, you'd better be prepared.  Suddenly, obama wins, and mofos are bragging about the bags of rice and ammo they just paid double for.  I mean, really?

Obama is right on some things - the middle class had to be restored thanks to 8 years of bush cutting medicare, vetosing S-chip, etc.  yes, bush went too far.  now, obama is going too far to the left with entitlements.  Remember that pendulum I spoke of a year ago.

In 2012 (or more likely 2016, as Obama is still in great shape in popularity, and unless the GOp can find a rockstar without crib notes on her palm), the repubs will come back with a less-obnoxious version of Dubya, who will slash the obama handouts for 8 years.

It is what it is.  People from both parties would love their side to run the white house for 40 years.  They are morons for wanting this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »
sometimes it's for sake of argument.  I learn more from playing devil's advocate, and having 5 different valid arguments thrown at me, than just by saying "Right on man, zero sucks" and having a big circle jerk on it.

People here can call me anything they want, it's not a big deal if someone thinks I'm a lib.  Personally, I would shoot a bad guy in the head to save their ass as they pisse themselves to call 911.  I was the one saying before the election, you'd better be prepared.  Suddenly, obama wins, and mofos are bragging about the bags of rice and ammo they just paid double for.  I mean, really?

Obama is right on some things - the middle class had to be restored thanks to 8 years of bush cutting medicare, vetosing S-chip, etc.  yes, bush went too far.  now, obama is going too far to the left with entitlements.  Remember that pendulum I spoke of a year ago.

In 2012 (or more likely 2016, as Obama is still in great shape in popularity, and unless the GOp can find a rockstar without crib notes on her palm), the repubs will come back with a less-obnoxious version of Dubya, who will slash the obama handouts for 8 years.

It is what it is.  People from both parties would love their side to run the white house for 40 years.  They are morons for wanting this. 

Is not having a marxist stampede too much to ask for 240? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 10:02:19 AM »
I dunno what you mean?  ???

You mean everyone getting voted out in 2010?

it's possible, but I doubt the rage will be there for most voters.  Sure they will lose seats, but is healthcare as divisive for the repubs as gun control was in 94 with that brady bill?  I dont think so.  I remember people around me,, pissed as hell, about the brady bill.  I don't see average joes pissed about healthcare.  yeah, fox viewers are.  But in 94, people were acting like its the end of the world.

Honestly, most people I know DO NOT have healthcare right now.  Are they THAT pissed that obama is trying to change it?  Now, most peope in 94 DID own guns... so yeah, that affected them much more.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 10:03:31 AM »
I dunno what you mean?  ???

You mean everyone getting voted out in 2010?

it's possible, but I doubt the rage will be there for most voters.  Sure they will lose seats, but is healthcare as divisive for the repubs as gun control was in 94 with that brady bill?  I dont think so.  I remember people around me,, pissed as hell, about the brady bill.  I don't see average joes pissed about healthcare.  yeah, fox viewers are.  But in 94, people were acting like its the end of the world.

Honestly, most people I know DO NOT have healthcare right now.  Are they THAT pissed that obama is trying to change it?  Now, most peope in 94 DID own guns... so yeah, that affected them much more.

Just look at the agenda:

Health Takeowcer
Amensty for Illegals
Climarte Bill

it never freaking ends with this garbage admn. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 10:22:03 AM »
wait, you want to change it from political reality - to how much his agenda sucks?

Nobody on this thread is defending his agenda.  My point was that joe Blow cares way more about the gun on his hip than he does about healthcare he doesn't have, or a climate bill that confuses him.

More people care more about their facebook status, than they do about the 2010 elections.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »
wait, you want to change it from political reality - to how much his agenda sucks?

Nobody on this thread is defending his agenda.  My point was that joe Blow cares way more about the gun on his hip than he does about healthcare he doesn't have, or a climate bill that confuses him.

More people care more about their facebook status, than they do about the 2010 elections.

WRONG!!!!People are in an uproar over spending and the expansion of government.The bottom line is this,liberal New Jersey went republican and a republican won Ted Kennedys seat.Id say that alone shows the utter absolute disdain this country has for Obamas agenda.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 11:22:25 AM »
I'm serious, how on earth does anyone, other than 240 of course, believe this liar?

same as you believe the liars, Palin and Limbaugh

In the long run it is perfectly sane to have everyone on some kind of plan....this way the government doesn't wind up paying for expensive care for those who have chronic illnesses and showing up at emergency rooms....

why can't you see that???????????????????????????..it saves you and I a ton of money you fool!...the insurance companies will have to foot the bills instead of the government...we will go broke if we keep paying for the healthcare of those who are not insured.....

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 11:24:11 AM »
I don't see Obama getting re-elected.  He lost so many independents and swing voters who thought he would be a uniter and a moderate.  Instead we get a hardball administration, nominees with ethics & tax violations, expanding entitlements and hard pushes on several far left progressive ideas.

If the republicans can nominate someone that is likeable with decent experience, they will win.  I would bet a lot of $ that if the election were held this November that Romney would beat Obama.  I think Obama has lost too many people who voted for him and expected something different.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 11:47:18 AM »
i am sure we are just seeing the tip of the ice burg when it comes to bammers hypocracy,  come march 18  pass or no pass i bet he will surpass all that has occured up to this point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 11:53:45 AM »

In the long run it is perfectly sane to have everyone on some kind of plan....this way the government doesn't wind up paying for expensive care for those who have chronic illnesses and showing up at emergency rooms....

why can't you see that???????????????????????????..it saves you and I a ton of money you fool!...the insurance companies will have to foot the bills instead of the government...we will go broke if we keep paying for the healthcare of those who are not insured.....

1.  Palin & Limbaugh are both entertainers at this point and are not trying to force me to buy anything via IRS penalty. 

2.  I dont care if its sane, insane, no brain, whtaever, the govt has no businesses forcing me to purchase a private product from an insurance carrier under force of irs penalty just for the privlege of living.  That is utter garbage. 

3.  Most of the people showing up soley at the ER are illegal aliens who need to be deported anyway. 

4.   How does spending trillions save money? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 11:57:54 AM »

[/quote

Name a Limbaugh lie please.

This bill does NOTHING to lower costs!!!!!!!As Paul Ryan proved when he DESTROYED OBAMA IN THE HEALTH CARE DEBATE.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »
Even DU gets it on this?  Obama can rot in hell for al i care. 
________________________ ________________________ _________________

If Private Health Insurance Companies Are Evil, Why Are You Forcing Me to Be a Customer?
 Edited on Tue Mar-09-10 10:43 PM by t0dd

A big part of the final push for this health care reform effort is focused on how terrible the private insurance companies are. On the White House blog, communications director Dan Pfeiffer is attacking the huge premium increases and monopoly power of some private insurers. HCAN is doing a “mass citizens’ arrest of the insurance companies.” On the stump, President Obama is hitting the terrible practices of the private insurance corporations hard. From Washington Post:

Obama and his health secretary staged a two-pronged attack Monday in a stern letter to health insurance chief executives and a speech in which the president castigated insurance companies 22 times. “How much higher do premiums have to rise,” he demanded, “before we do something about it?”

The messages are part of a strategy that Obama and those around him have begun to employ lately, to ratchet up the pace and the populist appeal of their rhetoric against the health insurance industry. The barbed tone moves far beyond that of the 2008 presidential campaign, when Obama began to say that medical coverage should be accessible and affordable for more Americans.

I agree with the message. I can’t decide if I dislike the industry more for its morally reprehensible practices or its bloated, inefficient, and completely unnecessary nature. Attacking the private insurers is smart politics and should have been done months ago.

The big problem is that the messaging is incompatible with pushing for Obama’s official health care proposal. That program will use the IRS to force Americans to buy insurance from the same, terrible, private insurance industry everyone is now rallying against.

If the private insurance industry is so evil, why would you ever possibly force me to be their customer?

The messaging would make sense of Obama were pushing for a Medicare-for-all system that would completely marginalize or eliminate the private insurers. It would make sense even if the bill only had a simple public alternative, like a public option or Medicare buy-in. I could understand the message even if the bill had a broad state waiver provision that would allow for states to possibly create single payer plans. I might even except the messaging if Obama was pushing for what Switzerland did by forcing all private health insurance companies to become highly regulated non-profits. It might even be accepting if there were only the new consumer protections but no individual mandate.

The issue is that Obama’s health care proposals don’t do any of those things. It places a few good, new regulations on the private insurance companies (which will probably see a very spotty record of enforcement because that function is left up to the states), but it will now force you to buy insurance from these same, terrible, private insurance companies Obama is now attacking, or you face a fine.

http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2010/03/09/if-private-... 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 11:03:16 PM »
"WRONG!!!!People are in an uproar over spending and the expansion of government."

Um.... how many people?  Gallup still has him at 48%.  He's been between 48 and 51 for the last 4 months now.

Some ppl are upset, but if you asked the normal jackass on the street to list 5 Obama policies they disagree with, um...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 07:28:26 AM »
I guess you know very well what the jackass vote is thinking. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
333..even a racist idiot like yourself knows that its mostly U.S, citizens who are showing up at hospital emergency rooms...u hate Obama so much you are making stuff up to make him look bad..be objective

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333..even a racist idiot like yourself knows that its mostly U.S, citizens who are showing up at hospital emergency rooms...u hate Obama so much you are making stuff up to make him look bad..be objective

Ever hear about United Hospital in Pt. Chester?

Yes, I do hate Obama.  He is a marxist progressive and I hate marxists with a passion of all stripes.