Author Topic: I thought Republicans only did this - Massa "massaged" men while in the Navy!  (Read 1375 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Eric Massa's Navy Files
Mar 10 2010, 3:35 PM ET
www.huffingtonpost.com

________________________ _________________

A couple years ago, I got a tip about Eric Massa. It involved his aggrieved former campaign manager, Sanford Dickert, who was involved in an ugly dispute. Dickert claimed Massa had fired him and refused to pay him for work he'd done on Massa's unsuccessful 2006 run for Congress. Massa, he said, had retaliated by issuing a series of salacious charges against him, which Dickert denied, including that he had hired, and then given alcohol to, underage staffers, and also that he had made a pass at Massa's teenage son. This seemed like a personal dispute that didn't have much news value and was, furthermore, impossible for me to adjudicate. I didn't write about it. Dickert wound up filing a libel suit against Massa, and in the court documents, which you can read here, the strange and bizarre charges are all laid out.

Then came last week's news that Massa, a 20-year Navy veteran elected to the House in 2008, was under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for allegedly groping three young male staffers. Massa sort of denied it, while claiming that the House Democratic leadership had set him up. All this made the earlier episode worth revisiting. Dickert, who had since reached a settlement with Massa, declined to comment when I reached him. But in conversations yesterday and today with some of Massa's Navy shipmates, it became clear that the behavior toward his subordinates that got Massa into trouble in Congress is part of pattern that dates to his time in the Navy.

According to Peter Clarke, a Navy shipmate, Massa was notorious for making unwanted advances toward subordinates. He tells the story of his friend Stuart Borsch, with whom Massa shared a hotel room while on leave during the first Gulf War. "Stuart's at the edge of the bed," Clarke says Borsch told him at the time, "and [Massa] starts massaging him. Massa said, 'You'll have to get one of my special massages.' He called them 'Massa Massages.'" Ron Moss, a Navy shipmate and Borsch's roommate, confirmed that Borsch told him this story at the time.

Borsch, now a history professor at Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts, didn't addresss that specific incident, but did confirm to me in an email that he was groped by Massa: "In 1990, aboard the U.S.S. Jouett, I was awakened when a senior officer, Lt. Commander Massa, seemed to be groping me. (I was a lieutenant at the time.) I believe he may have been drinking. I shouted at him and he left. I mentioned the incident to several other officers. I did not officially report it."

Clarke says that Massa's roommate, Tom Maxfield, was also assaulted. "Tom lived on upper bunk," Clarke say. "When you're on ship, you're almost exhausted 24-7. So a lot of times you sleep with your uniform on. Tom and Massa shared a stateroom together. Massa climbed up on the top of his bunk, which is hard to do--you never crawl up on somebody else's bunk. He wakes up to Massa undoing his pants trying to snorkel him." Ron Moss also confirmed hearing this story from Maxfield. Maxfield did not return calls and messages left for him--I'll update if he does.

Massa's shipmates didn't turn him in for fear that he would retaliate. "He was a cocky guy, competent, but he saw himself as a future admiral," Moss told me. "It doesn't surprise me he wound up in Congress." When news of Dickert's dispute with Massa appeared in the Rochester, New York, Democrat-Chronicle in 2006, several of Massa's former shipmates considered coming forward. One of them referred to the dispute as "classic Massa" in an email that was forwarded to me. As Moss wrote to Borsch and Maxfield just before the 2006 election, when Massa first ran for Congress, "I think it is ironic that Massa is accusing this guy [Dickert] of the same thing he tried with you guys (and who knows how many others?) and I think it is pathetic that he would drag his own son into the fray in a public forum." In the end, the former shipmates did not go public with their stories.

However, Massa's behavior in the Navy was not unknown to some in Washington. Around the time of Massa's 2006 race, Clarke says he told Christopher Mansour, then chief of staff to Democratic Rep. Dale Kildee of Michigan, and now a senior official in the Interior Department, about Massa's history. Reached by phone yesterday, Monsour told me, "I just don't want to comment about this. I'd rather not be in this story at all." He added, "I've never met [Massa] or had direct interaction with him."

Massa announced on Friday that he would resign from Congress. That announcement came shortly after the House Ethics Committee had been notified of Massa's behavior in the Navy.

Read documents relating to the Massa-Dickert lawsuit.

________________________ ________________________ ___________________

What a freaking pervert this guy is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Massa said, 'You'll have to get one of my special massages.' He called them 'Massa Massages.'" Ron Moss, a Navy shipmate and Borsch's roommate, confirmed that Borsch told him this story at the time.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______

Culture of corruption.   ;D  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
thank god none of the credible tv talk show hosts are giving this perv any airtime to further push his sicko agenda.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
thank god none of the credible tv talk show hosts are giving this perv any airtime to further push his sicko agenda.

I'll bet Barney Frank reads this article and gives Massa some consolation for what he went through. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Hahaha!  He needs to just come out of the closet already.    

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hey,man love is the most natural kind of love.If your banging a women doggy style on a bed and she starts sliding away from you,what do you grab?Her hips?Her hair?Not natural.You bang a guy doggy style and you just grab his penis,use it as a handle and pull him back in.Thats the most natural kind of love.God bless Massa for his courage to explore his feminine side.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Another reason why NY is a cesspool
Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Hey,man love is the most natural kind of love.If your banging a women doggy style on a bed and she starts sliding away from you,what do you grab?Her hips?Her hair?Not natural.You bang a guy doggy style and you just grab his penis,use it as a handle and pull him back in.Thats the most natural kind of love.God bless Massa for his courage to explore his feminine side.

This explains alot. Anything else you'd like to share Billy?
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This explains alot. Anything else you'd like to share Billy?

Once again,Im married and have been for twenty years.YOU??Let me answer that for you .NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is no man drunk enough to marry a skank like you.

By the way,it looks like we will be adopting an african American kid[or at least fostering with the desire to adopt],all the FBI checks,criminal checks ,backround checks,interviews of friends and family,etc.all passed with flying colors.I wonder if you could get licenced for something like that.Somehow I doubt it.So,when you get on here and claim stupid ass shit like "your a racist,your dangerous" etc. somehow the libs who are in charge of licencing for getting foster kids disagree with you.Now,when you can pass through something like that,or better yet,when your willing to sacrifice your life for someone else like my wife and I ,let me know.

Isnt it amazing,a "racist" like me laying down my desires and my comfortable life for an African American kid[who has been treated pretty fucking shitty through his life]so he can have a better life.All you libs who claim carring,kindness and sacrifice but never lift a fucking finger for anyone can go fuck yourself.I dont talk about it,I do something about it.So,Jag,please let me know when you make ANY sacrifice for ANYONE and if you could EVER pass backround checks like we went through.Or,shut your liberal mouth.

saopl

• Getbig III
Once again,Im married and have been for twenty years.YOU??Let me answer that for you .NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is no man drunk enough to marry a skank like you.

By the way,it looks like we will be adopting an african American kid[or at least fostering with the desire to adopt],all the FBI checks,criminal checks ,backround checks,interviews of friends and family,etc.all passed with flying colors.I wonder if you could get licenced for something like that.Somehow I doubt it.So,when you get on here and claim stupid ass shit like "your a racist,your dangerous" etc. somehow the libs who are in charge of licencing for getting foster kids disagree with you.Now,when you can pass through something like that,or better yet,when your willing to sacrifice your life for someone else like my wife and I ,let me know.

Isnt it amazing,a "racist" like me laying down my desires and my comfortable life for an African American kid[who has been treated pretty fucking shitty through his life]so he can have a better life.All you libs who claim carring,kindness and sacrifice but never lift a fucking finger for anyone can go fuck yourself.I dont talk about it,I do something about it.So,Jag,please let me know when you make ANY sacrifice for ANYONE and if you could EVER pass backround checks like we went through.Or,shut your liberal mouth.

meltdown.jpg

you take things too seriously, fatty mc fat fat.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
meltdown.jpg

Fat ,yet place in the top three at every bodybuilding show Ive ever been in[with three state titles from three different states],which is about 25.Then also place in the top three of every power meet Ive ever been in which is about 75[including 6 nationals].Care to compare pics?

Jag is a filthy skank who shoots her big mouth off on here with her Rachel Maddow sense of humor.She thinks she is witty but she is a half wit,who would piss in her snatch if she ever ran into me.Another internet tough "guy" who has big balls on a forum but is ascared coward in person.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
meltdown.jpg

Care to post your numbers?

saopl

• Getbig III
Care to post your numbers?

sure, 123456789.

saopl

• Getbig III
Fat ,yet place in the top three at every bodybuilding show Ive ever been in[with three state titles from three different states],which is about 25.Then also place in the top three of every power meet Ive ever been in which is about 75[including 6 nationals].Care to compare pics?

Jag is a filthy skank who shoots her big mouth off on here with her Rachel Maddow sense of humor.She thinks she is witty but she is a half wit,who would piss in her snatch if she ever ran into me.Another internet tough "guy" who has big balls on a forum but is ascared coward in person.

lol, see what I mean.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sure, 123456789.

Serious, if you are going to attack another poster on looks, weight, fat, etc, surely you should at least post your own stats and numbers.  

saopl

• Getbig III
Serious, if you are going to attack another poster on looks, weight, fat, etc, surely you should at least post your own stats and numbers.  

hey i'm not the one posting threads about OH I WEIGH 315, I'M TOUGH SHIT. If you want to put your shit out into the open, then don't cry like a little bitch when someone makes a comment about it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hey i'm not the one posting threads about OH I WEIGH 315, I'M TOUGH SHIT. If you want to put your shit out into the open, then don't cry like a little bitch when someone makes a comment about it.

Like I said,put up money and we can compare pics.Im willing to put my money where my mouth is,are you?Is Jag?I doubt it.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!..... Billy you are a PHAGG to the highest order. What STRAIGHT man would know this and what STRAIGHT man would even type some wild shit like this on a message board?

JAG...I am almost speechless here..WTF? And this guy is trying to defend his supposed heterosexuality by claiming he is married....Billy does your husband know where you are and what you are doing?

Once again,Im married and have been for twenty years.

So was Jim McGreevy, Massa, Larry Craig, Robert Allen etc etc...and they all turned out to be CLOSET PHAGGS

YOU??Let me answer that for you .NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is no man drunk enough to marry a skank like you.

But an obvious drunk PHAGG married you...

By the way,it looks like we will be adopting an african American kid[or at least fostering with the desire to adopt],all the FBI checks,criminal checks ,backround checks,interviews of friends and family,etc.all passed with flying colors.I wonder if you could get licenced for something like that.

Sadly the PHAGGS are allowed to adopt children...especially African American children as it is made easier to adopt them than a white child. On the sick side they adopt African American children in order to molest them..Read up on this http://bejohngalt.com/2009/06/media-ignores-duke-gay-child-rape-case/  there are many cases of this suppressed by the media.

Somehow I doubt it.So,when you get on here and claim stupid ass shit like "your a racist,your dangerous" etc. somehow the libs who are in charge of licencing for getting foster kids disagree with you.Now,when you can pass through something like that,or better yet,when your willing to sacrifice your life for someone else like my wife and I ,let me know.

You are racist Billy...no one made that claim..you more than expressed it over and over on this board. BTW It isn't the libs or anyone else behind this except the lesbian and gay groups who have involved themselves in this practice of foster care/adoption of African America children and using them for molestation purposes. Ask yourself why a white gay couple does not adopt white children?...there are many whites in foster care and adoption agencies. They don't want to VIOLATE Their own, but they will violate others....

Isnt it amazing,a "racist" like me laying down my desires and my comfortable life

So you admit you are a racist and a homosexual.

for an African American kid[who has been treated pretty fucking shitty through his life]so he can have a better life.

The child may have had a bad life before...but being adopted by you will assure a psychologically troubled life ahead. The person you present yourself as on this board could in no wise pass any type of thorough psychological check (but then again gay couples go through a different screening process that is much more LAX than heterosexual couples) so far as adopting children of other races there must be an adoption not only of the child, but the RACE as well as it is important to NOT submerge a person of one race into that of another...the outcome is always confusion and trouble...add to this submerging the child into a same sex relationship may cause this child to end up on psychologically troubled with rebellious traits. While I know you're lying billy...just the thought of that is troubling to me...

All you libs who claim carring,kindness and sacrifice but never lift a fucking finger for anyone can go fuck yourself.I dont talk about it,I do something about it.So,Jag,please let me know when you make ANY sacrifice for ANYONE and if you could EVER pass backround checks like we went through.Or,shut your liberal mouth.

The most you have done so far as lifting finger Billy towards anything, is typing on this message board...Give us all a break
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We are adopting a kid,we give 20% of our income to charity.Your a fcking waste of life who doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about.By the way you pussy,if you ever called me a fag to my face Id beat the black off of you.Your a girl.Just look up on youtube,punch my name is and see what a fag Iam.Id bash your skull into mush you little girl.Your a big tough internet girl who couldnt fight his way or lift his way out of a paper bag.Now,go down to the wellfare office and wait for your government cheese racist.LONG LIVE THE DUKE LACROSS PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way,Im married I know FOR A FACT YOUR NOT.Id say thaere is far more evidence your gay then me.I have a kid YOU dont once again,what the fuck is wrong with you queer.Cant get a women to fuck you?Oh thats right your not interested in women you limp wristed pussy.I bet youve had more balls bouncing off your chin,then a major league baseball catcher.Now go back to blowing your man and leave ,this is a lifting site UNTIL you can lift your useles.

Now,ANYTIME you want to meet,just let me know.I will fly to where you are and fucking destroy you,just let me know you little homo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Actually, only a few of us have posted our pics on this site. 

Billy - let me know when you are coming to NYC - there is a place called Dinosaur Grill in Harlem under the West Side Highway that is kick ass. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Actually, only a few of us have posted our pics on this site. 

Billy - let me know when you are coming to NYC - there is a place called Dinosaur Grill in Harlem under the West Side Highway that is kick ass. 

You know whats funny about nit wits like Blacken?He says "you admit your a racist".Its so funny because what Ive said was "by your definition Im a racist".His definition of racist is anyone who thinks the Duke kids were innocent.His idea of a racist is anyone who doesnt think the KKK is a huge threat with their 5,000 members.So,yes,to nit wits like Blacken and Jag Im a racist[not so with Mal,I think he thinks Im racial but maybe not racist].Its what libs do.They try to diminish your arguments by screaming "your racist" and think that wins the day.If people like Blacken and Jag didnt think I was racist Id feel Im not expressing my point correctly.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
"He wakes up to Massa undoing his pants trying to snorkel him."

classic! snorkel him!! never heard that term before.
footloose and fancy free

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You know whats funny about nit wits like Blacken?He says "you admit your a racist".Its so funny because what Ive said was "by your definition Im a racist".His definition of racist is anyone who thinks the Duke kids were innocent.His idea of a racist is anyone who doesnt think the KKK is a huge threat with their 5,000 members.So,yes,to nit wits like Blacken and Jag Im a racist[not so with Mal,I think he thinks Im racial but maybe not racist].Its what libs do.They try to diminish your arguments by screaming "your racist" and think that wins the day.If people like Blacken and Jag didnt think I was racist Id feel Im not expressing my point correctly.

I personally dont care Billy what names people call me.  

I am the only white person with at least 75% of places I go lately.  Actually, the only time I realize it is when other whites are around since it seems so rare that other whites are where I am.  whether its the south bronx, norrth bronx, Mt. Vernon, Yonkers, Etc it makes me laugh that fools call me racist when I am closer to reality than all of these people.    

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I personally dont care Billy what names people call me.  

I am the only white person with at least 75% of places I go lately.  Actually, the only time I realize it is when other whites are around since it seems so rare that other whites are where I am.  whether its the south bronx, norrth bronx, Mt. Vernon, Yonkers, Etc it makes me laugh that fools call me racist when I am closer to reality than all of these people.    

When I lived in CT we used to go watch Mt Veronon play basketball every year.We started when the McRAY brothers were there [Scooter and Rodney]and went all the way up to when Ben Gordon was there.Awesome atmosphere there.We also used to go down toi the city and watch those teams like Boys and Girls and all of them.We even traveled all the way to Camden New Jersey to see those teams,guys like Milt Wagner and later his son Dejaun[I think Dejuan had 67 or so the night we saw him,simply incredible]and Billy Thompson.That was some amazing basketball.