Author Topic: Where's Getbig's Mystics & Sages?  (Read 4634 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Where's Getbig's Mystics & Sages?
« on: March 10, 2010, 11:56:16 PM »
Who here is evolving, pioneering new interpretations of reality, using the power of thought and the will of Love to create their own reality? Anyone meditating? Any prophetic dreams? Mystical insights? Any progress with de-programming one's own conditioned behavior and negative thought patterns? Anyone have any psychedelic trips lately? Anyone starting to notice increased UFO activity and the veil of spirituality blowing down? Starting to see the big picture???
~

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Where's Getbig's Mystics & Sages?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 12:00:35 AM »
from incomplete data

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 12:06:57 AM »

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 12:30:52 AM »
I don't know but I've found what I think might be daddywaddy/falcons mother.

FIGS! WTF

I don't know why but I couldn't quit watchign her videos. Hilarious and strange at the same time.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 12:33:26 AM »
Who here is evolving, pioneering new interpretations of reality, using the power of thought and the will of Love to create their own reality? Anyone meditating? Any prophetic dreams? Mystical insights? Any progress with de-programming one's own conditioned behavior and negative thought patterns? Anyone have any psychedelic trips lately? Anyone starting to notice increased UFO activity and the veil of spirituality blowing down? Starting to see the big picture???
BTW yes I enjoy tripping. It's one of the best gifts life gives.I've been thinking alot about thought itself*. Alot on deep thought and how deep thought can get. Where is the bottom of deep thought? Insanity? Strange how you're own mind can be such a mystery.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 01:34:57 AM »
BTW yes I enjoy tripping. It's one of the best gifts life gives.I've been thinking alot about thought itself*. Alot on deep thought and how deep thought can get. Where is the bottom of deep thought? Insanity? Strange how you're own mind can be such a mystery.

It's a mystery for those with a curiosity. You can't have a curiosity if you think you have all the answers.

I've been having a lot of experiences lately that validate the power of my thoughts. I have been harvesting the rewards of thoughts as they create my reality, rippling the unified field of existence with the intentions that drive those thoughts from long ago. Been meeting a lot more awakened people lately and I know that this is meant to be. You are the awareness that witnesses your thoughts. Since most of your thoughts are random impulses, or spontaneous inspiration, it is best to witness them rather than get too involved in them. Take responsibility for the thoughts you think and the experiences you have, to responsibly determine the place where your thoughts and responses bring you, not your impulses and reactions.
~

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 01:44:56 AM »
Purple Haze anyone?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 01:48:09 AM »
It's a mystery for those with a curiosity. You can't have a curiosity if you think you have all the answers.
I've been having a lot of experiences lately that validate the power of my thoughts. I have been harvesting the rewards of thoughts as they create my reality, rippling the unified field of existence with the intentions that drive those thoughts from long ago. Been meeting a lot more awakened people lately and I know that this is meant to be. You are the awareness that witnesses your thoughts. Since most of your thoughts are random impulses, or spontaneous inspiration, it is best to witness them rather than get too involved in them. Take responsibility for the thoughts you think and the experiences you have, to responsibly determine the place where your thoughts and responses bring you, not your impulses and reactions.
One first must be Wrong, in order to be Right 

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 02:32:37 AM »

I'm well aware of not having all the answers. I like being able to wonder what everything is all about. Thst's why 'tripping' is one of the things I enjoy. I provides insight my regular mind just can't provide. To neglect impulses and reactions is wrong to me though. The mind records what works well and replays through impulses and reactions.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 07:56:56 AM »
Falcon is in timeout or he would have something to add I'm sure.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 08:29:20 AM »
Seriously I did meditation and yoga for a number of years. I never really had any relevations on the universe or anything it made me really relaxed and calm was the biggest benefit almost to a degree where I couldnt think actively on anything. Meditation teaches not to think but just let thoughts go by for me a bit dangerous.

žoklis

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »

I have experienced that state of  consciousness in moment before i fall asleep or partly awaken in the morning-i can witness mind flow and patterns...i wounder would yoga or some drugs can help to develop those skills?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 11:19:52 AM »
I have experienced that state of  consciousness in moment before i fall asleep or partly awaken in the morning-i can witness mind flow and patterns...i wounder would yoga or some drugs can help to develop those skills?

My advice to align yourself with your higher consciousness:

1. Untangle your mind - be conservative with your energy and where you chose to focus it. Do not waste your thoughts and feelings on impermanent sufferings but instead chose to encounter your wounds with courage and compassion, and return to clear-mindedness asap.

2. Cultivate Infinite Consciousness - When your mind is readily available for being aware of other things than lower vibrations such as needs, worries, conditions, doubt, insufficiency, etc., your consciousness is ready to transcend the physical circuits and attune to something more everlasting. Your source, Infinite Awareness; the 'I Am' presence every living creature knows. There are many ways to recapture the presence of Infinite Awareness into your perception, I'd say use your imagination, but for starters here is an example of one I have had success with: Focus on deep, harmonious breathing from your lower abdomen, eyes, tongue, and shoulders relaxed, spine upright (I call this the posture of empowerment), and then almost pretend that you were just born into the moment you find yourself in. Like an 'Oh! Here I Am! I Am here now perceiving this point of observation on Earth from this particular human vehicle. Ah ha! This human's operating system supports the feelings of peace and love! A beautiful opportunity to expand consciousness is truly at hand...'

3. The Meta-Programmer - With clear-mindedness comes the awareness of being aware, rather than awareness on inner division. Some call it I squared, or Intelligence studying Intelligence. From this transcendent vista of yourself you can be a meta-programmer and study your conditioned beliefs and thought structures, behavior patterns, etc., and then program them according to how you responsibly chose to do so. This is when experience may begin to challenge the integrity of your life's True Will. Clarifying your True Will is essential for the maintenance of a multidimensional human. Congrats you are now experiencing your higher circuits of intelligence!

If you can maintain a free mind, keep your mind clear, and conserve the energy of your thoughts, the thoughts you're inspired to expand with, or thoughts you chose to think, are that much more energized and have a greater ripple effect on the unified field of existence, this vast holographic playing field for our eternal spiritual selves. Release your desires with love and trust they they will return. Don't worry about any aspect on how they will return, for if you are living through the heart, the return path home should not take long.
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 11:31:21 AM »
Seriously I did meditation and yoga for a number of years. I never really had any relevations on the universe or anything it made me really relaxed and calm was the biggest benefit almost to a degree where I couldnt think actively on anything. Meditation teaches not to think but just let thoughts go by for me a bit dangerous.

I think I have a brain chemistry set that pre-maturely releases dmt from the pineal gland, inducing experiences of mystical insights and daytime trips. When I meditate beyond the 15-20 minute threshold my third eye lights up in the dark from within my mind, and pulsates dramatically. I think this can be induced through connecting with and balancing higher circuits of the brain, or upper chakras.
~

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 11:31:23 AM »
Sevastase - denied administrative position with illuminati. making shoes in Romania.
Johnny Falcon - doing a 5-10 stretch in Ron's big house
Fat Panda - bellicose nature currently denying him nirvana. 

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 11:37:05 AM »
Sevastase - denied administrative position with illuminati. making shoes in Romania.

hahahaha the loss of humility is perhaps the buddha's most destructive demon.
~

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »
LMAO  ;D chimps with a grand slam on this post.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 03:07:01 PM »
recent?

i wrote this down yesterday so i wouldnt forget it:

Matter can be represented by numbers.
every number is infinitely divisible.
Matter is infinitely divisible.
can something infinitely divisible exist? can it be solid? Does the idea of Matter, somethign that takes up space and has mass, even make sense?

i was also thinking about the enormous amount of energy inside of just one single atom.
and how many atoms are inside of any given object, especially the human body.
the idea of such gigantic resevoires of devestating power within every thing in existance..
pretty..interesting

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 03:11:43 PM »
Someone PM Kiwiol so he can commune with the Oracle.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »
Someone PM Kiwiol so he can commune with the Oracle.
I have on the line right now.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 03:34:31 PM »
I don't know but I've found what I think might be daddywaddy/falcons mother.

FIGS! WTF

I don't know why but I couldn't quit watchign her videos. Hilarious and strange at the same time.

i think it was vecause you wanted to have sex with her  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »
>:( :-\ :( :'(

so true  :'( :'(

but it comes and goes.

life can be difficult at times, which can lead one from the proper path.

if i could survive i would move to somewhere very quiet with no other people - like my panda brothers.
175lbs by 31st July

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 06:45:20 PM »
i think it was vecause you wanted to have sex with her  :-\
I'd probably fuck that crazy bitch, yes.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »
 I've been on more psychedalic trips than I can count.

I was walking around with dreadlocks, wearing tie died shirts, dropping acid 3x per week and tripping on other drugs inbetween back when a lot of people here were in pre school. I was in full-on freak mode for a couple years until it burnt me out and I had to put on the brakes.

Deprogramming the mind and living a spiritual life, I try to do it. Life is very boring without a spiritual path, it become monotonous and dull. Spirituality makes it interesting and exciting.

Doing yoga is great too, any of you all do it? It can be really powerful. Weight lifting is a great form of yoga too in my opinion.

I've been doing hot yoga for the past year. Hot Yoga is HARDCORE. Seriously, it is the most brutal physical exercise I have ever done, period, it is absolutely brutal, a little too much sometimes. The average weight lifter will break down after about 10 or 15 minutes doing it.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 09:35:42 PM »

lol