Author Topic: Anadrol and Dianabol stack?  (Read 12938 times)

ak3179

• Getbig I
Anadrol and Dianabol stack?
« on: March 11, 2010, 08:56:26 AM »
I was going to start a cycle of anadrol and dianabol and have gotten mixed info on that cycle so I wanted to post and see what everyones thoughts were?  The cycle is 30mg of dianabol a day for 6 weeks, 50mg of anadrol a day for 5 weeks then 25mg of proviron a day for 3 weeks starting on the third week and then 10mg of nolvadex a day starting on the fifth week for 4 weeks.  I want to stick with orals so if anyone has a better stack with dianabol I would love some info.  Thanks

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Anadrol and Dianabol stack?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 11:28:54 AM »
That's gonna be pretty damn toxic bro...take test and dbol or test and anadrol

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »
That's gonna be pretty damn toxic bro...take test and dbol or test and anadrol

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 02:07:16 PM »
Or if you "have" to do it with those compounds take 50-100 mg anadrol a day for three weeks, then 30 mg dianabol for three to four weeks and then your pct...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 02:29:14 PM »
yea perfect bro, also should add oral tren and halo, also take cheque drops before every workout man, your liver is gonna love it!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 05:24:57 PM »
yea perfect bro, also should add oral tren and halo, also take cheque drops before every workout man, your liver is gonna love it!

no pain no gain ;D
Thunderdome approved

ak3179

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »
  I was just asking for some advice man, didn't have to be sarcastic about it bro.  I was just wondering because i have a few friends that have run this very same cycle  and had great results on it.  I had just heard good and bad things so just wanted more input.  The people who i know who used this cycle have been working out for many years and have done many cycles in their lifetime.  I appreciate the info though man.

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 08:57:03 PM »
  I was just asking for some advice man, didn't have to be sarcastic about it bro.  I was just wondering because i have a few friends that have run this very same cycle  and had great results on it.  I had just heard good and bad things so just wanted more input.  The people who i know who used this cycle have been working out for many years and have done many cycles in their lifetime.  I appreciate the info though man.

its cool bro just be safe with your liver. you can inject and get better results with less sides, why not do it ?

ak3179

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 06:53:03 AM »
its cool bro just be safe with your liver. you can inject and get better results with less sides, why not do it ?
Well i just never have injected before and dont know much about it man

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 07:29:55 PM »
Ive done 50mg of both per day. Its a good mix just go something like 2-4 weeks on 2-4 off. Never done it alone though, only with a test base. Oral only cycle I would stick with higher dose of dbol.

jibr0418

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 04:28:29 PM »
Maybe try cutting the A-50 dosage in half. That's a very harsh cycle you  have planeed. I have read that people do this kind of cycle but lower the dosage of both when running together. Maybe 20mg dbol and 25mg A-50 a day. Not trying to tell you what to do, just trying to help you out. Good luck either way you do it. Just be smart about it.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 04:48:39 PM »
too much orals might cut your appetite

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 01:27:16 PM »
dont listen to some of these people.............you will be fine running that cycle for 6 weeks

but its definatly not a cycle i would reccommend if you were interested in maintaining your gains when you come off

secondly, only pussies do all oral stacks

but a better one might look liek this

week

week 1-8 stan (30-50mgs)
week 1-3 anadrol (50-100mgs)
week 4-8 dbol (get up to around 50-60 mgs at week 6 then taper down)
some nolva throughout
week  8-10  hcg and clomid

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 01:38:12 PM »
Why would u taper down the dbol dose? Its not necessary And ur post cycle advice isn't specific at all..from the way you said it here it looks like an improper way to post..

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »
Why would u taper down the dbol dose? Its not necessary And ur post cycle advice isn't specific at all..from the way you said it here it looks like an improper way to post..

i dont have to spell out how to take clomid and nolvadex......you can find that in a millions sites on the internet

and if you dont understand why someone would  front load, then taper down a dose in the weeks prior to going off cycle.......likewise, this is not something i have time to spell out for you

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 05:11:59 PM »
the reason you "spell things out" is so the op understands the information your trying to give him i don.'t agree with tapering down the dboll dose....run It one dose beginning to end...And if you don.'t "Have time" to answer properly And in full don.'t even bother

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 05:15:14 PM »
And how are oral only cycles only for Pussys i wouldn't run a cycle like that but if It meets his expectations then its fine....only for Pussys lol i guess just another ignorant poster on getbig

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 05:23:25 PM »
Clomid needs to be taken for atleast two weeks after discontinuing hcg...your post cycle weeks 8 through 10 made no sense.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 06:05:05 PM »
i dont have to spell out how to take clomid and nolvadex......you can find that in a millions sites on the internet

and if you dont understand why someone would  front load, then taper down a dose in the weeks prior to going off cycle.......likewise, this is not something i have time to spell out for you

I don't like your arrogance

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 04:09:15 AM »

and if you dont understand why someone would  front load, then taper down a dose in the weeks prior to going off cycle.......likewise, this is not something i have time to spell out for you

Spell it out because I'd like to hear exactly why you think tapering down an oral makes absolutely any difference whatsoever.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010, 05:24:57 AM »
dont listen to some of these people.............you will be fine running that cycle for 6 weeks

but its definatly not a cycle i would reccommend if you were interested in maintaining your gains when you come off

secondly, only pussies do all oral stacks

but a better one might look liek this

week

week 1-8 stan (30-50mgs)
week 1-3 anadrol (50-100mgs)
week 4-8 dbol (get up to around 50-60 mgs at week 6 then taper down)
some nolva throughout
week  8-10  hcg and clomid
is ben johnson a pussy ?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 12:30:48 PM »
Ben Johnson is ye haha but aside from that this is a steroid info board so like people are sayin, give info instead of aloada generalisations