Author Topic: how safe are fat burners  (Read 6635 times)

w8m8

Re: how safe are fat burners
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 06:34:52 AM »

The fact that you were willing to try it obviously with the intent of using it speaks volumes.  You obsessively over-exercise (and most would agree – incorrectly) twice a day, consistently take all sorts of “fat-burners” and other substances that will eventually, if not already, surly screw up your endocrine system.  And from the sounds of your posts, you under eat.  You are setting yourself up for osteopenia/osteoperosis, heart irregularities, and amenorrhea.

It’s all great and wonderful you’ve lost all that weight, don’t get me wrong.  But you have traded one obsession/compulsion for anther and gone overboard.  Neither one is healthy.  Perhaps you don’t care about your health, perhaps it’s all vanity, but I seriously doubt it.

This requires professional help.  I’m not saying this to be mean, but seriously, please get some help.  The fact that you were/are willing to risk leaving your daughter without a mother strongly suggests you need it.

Thanks Dr. Drew

::)

Listen Princess I know you dont mean any harm or if it's just you way, either way that's your business. Just because I said I have tried T3, broinkaid or the alike does not mean Im a pill popper...HELLO I'm unemployed, I value my dollar more than that. Besides it''s not like I don't do research. And as far as working out twice a day, that is MY choice, and have said I do only cardio so excuse me for loving going to the gym or running outside.God what have I become ::) and one more thing, I dont give a flying fuck wether someone thinks I'm doing it right or wrong. I eat when Im hungry or if not hungry have an apple between meals or something. I'm not a big person anymore, and eat clean doesnt take much to fill me up. And when you start critquing the men that speak about roids and shit please make sure you tell them the same thing..Thanks

not for nothing ... you are irritable , irrational , and obsessive compulsive ... not to mention rude and unpleasant

You have said over and over you are size 0 or 1 and use t3 to maintain , you're skinny fat even at that size and over exercise

you live on the internet .. either here or the other boards .. true story .. you don't have a job so you are keeping yourself sedentary to post that much ... that also speaks volumes about the amount of nervous energy you have that isn't expelled in a better way ( walking - gardening- etc. NOT running ).. from some of the things you post it also shows you don't have good judgement .. your post history can show that

if it bothers you when someone points out that you took unhealthy risks and are not on a great road in your fitness plan... then I'd suggest you ask for some other honest opinions from professionals ... do you have a Dr. and does that Dr. know everything about you and your weight maintanence plan ?

PrincessL is never ever volatile nor rude and your reaction was way off the chart

totally not cool  8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2010, 07:27:53 AM »
not to mention most of these so called fat burners are nothing more than high dosages of caffeine..

A few of these fat burners have so few of the actual active ingredients that are proven in scientific studies to burn fat..

In example it takes about 125 mg (20% active forslean) taken twice daily to burn fat...According to a big study that was funded by sabina corp

A few fat burners that have forskolin listed on the bottle have 25mg of this stuff per dosage...It probably inert as well...

the supplement companies call it window dressing...

newmom

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2010, 08:20:12 AM »
oh okay w8m8. Yes I have a doctor and please point out what other boards besides MM or muscleweek. Yes I am irratable, why, because I miss working and the economy sucks. Did you not pm me not to let the board bother me, oh my mistake. I didnt say Princess L was rude or volitale, those are your words, I believe I posted she didn't mean any harm. Yes I have a FP doctor. I still get weighed once a month at WW to keep on track. Thanks all for your concern, it is noted and I soak it in. It's all good.

w8m8

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2010, 09:58:31 AM »
Did you not pm me not to let the board bother me, oh my mistake.

why yes ... yes I did ... because you were being bashed about in a thread pretty brutal and felt bad about that  :-\

I didnt say Princess L was rude or volitale, those are your words, I believe I posted she didn't mean any harm.

I said she wasn't ... and meant she was totally undeserving of your "Thanks Dr.Drew"  remark especially  ::) but here again you show how little you think about what is posted and just seem to REACT

see I don't understand why people are bulimic..it's a waste of food and money to chomp it down then throw it back up (I bet Princess will accuse me now of being a bulimic).

on another thread you felt that comment was due ?   why ?

It's all good.

good because this isn't the V board

have a nice day .. it's beautiful outside and I'm going to enjoy it  :)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2010, 02:10:07 PM »
Someone gave me 20 dnp pills, ughhhhhhh couldn't stand it, made me sweat, even if I was watching tv

Holy shit you took DNP?
Jesus. LOL

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2010, 02:19:26 PM »

now, i am sightly inclined towards using fat burners .....  how safe are these? do they really work?

The over counter stuff is about as effective as green tea and caffeine. Ever try that? Save your money.

newmom

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2010, 03:11:50 PM »
why yes ... yes I did ... because you were being bashed about in a thread pretty brutal and felt bad about that  :-\

I said she wasn't ... and meant she was totally undeserving of your "Thanks Dr.Drew"  remark especially  ::) but here again you show how little you think about what is posted and just seem to REACT

on another thread you felt that comment was due ?   why ?

good because this isn't the V board

have a nice day .. it's beautiful outside and I'm going to enjoy it  :)

Sure enjoyed the day myself outside..Oh but I was on a harley.
Well just like you didn't like me saying Dr. Drew, her stating Im a pill popper was on called for in my opinion and stating something about not being around for my kid was uncalled for IMO. So we each have my own opinion. No need to feel bad. Im a big girl and appreciated the pm. But like I said to you, it doesnt really bother me. Hope you had a FANTASTIC day

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2010, 08:38:23 PM »
Listen Princess I know you dont mean any harm or if it's just you way, either way that's your business. Just because I said I have tried T3, broinkaid or the alike does not mean Im a pill popper...HELLO I'm unemployed, I value my dollar more than that. Besides it''s not like I don't do research. And as far as working out twice a day, that is MY choice, and have said I do only cardio so excuse me for loving going to the gym or running outside.God what have I become ::) and one more thing, I dont give a flying fuck wether someone thinks I'm doing it right or wrong. I eat when Im hungry or if not hungry have an apple between meals or something. I'm not a big person anymore, and eat clean doesnt take much to fill me up. And when you start critquing the men that speak about roids and shit please make sure you tell them the same thing..Thanks

I never accused you of being a pill-popper, however, in retrospect, it could certainly be interpreted that way.  You, yourself have stated you’re taking or have taken, Alli, Xenical, Lipo, T3, Bronkaid, clen, and various combinations and experimented with DNP.

You state you do your research.  Therefore, you must know DNP can cook you from the inside out and easily be deadly.  It's a poison, an industrial chemical for gosh sakes.  As harsh as it sounds, I personally find it shocking a single mother of a young child would risk her LIFE like that.  I make no apologies for what I said other than it may have been perceived as insensitive.

Supplements aside, the 2wice/day cardio, with no resistance training (and therefore highly catabolic) along with the very low caloric intake can also present long term health consequences.

I by no means intend(ed) this to be an attack on you, honest.  Right or wrong, good or bad, out-of-line,  noneofmybusiness … I just couldn’t continue to sit back and say nothing.

:

newmom

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »
okay Princess L then I might have taken it the wrong way and no you shouldn't make any apologies. I never claimed to be a guru of loosing weight or anything. I did it nautrally not one pill or anything. Never said I made smart decisions, but I own my actions.
I understand that you find it shocking, wether I should or shouldnt is nether here nor there. I tried it, didn't like it and know better.

I know you didn't mean any harm I stated that. Speak your mind, it's what a good board, thread, debate, glass of wine kind of talk.

No harm no foul if ya ask me.

newmom

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2010, 08:49:26 PM »
Am I obsessed about staying thin, wether someone calls it skinny fat or whatelse, Yes I am. I worked my ass off to be where I am. I make no apologies for that. I love to workout, cant help it. It's a great stress reliever in these times. 2 years ago, I couldnt even walk for 10 minutes without grasping for air and now I can run a marathon

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 12:33:04 AM »
life is nice,so away from that can damage ourselfs

great results with t3-ventolase for 3 months...

Ug

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »
A friend who was always looking for the miracle drug, was hospitalized after using DNP...

The thing was that he already had lots of experience with the drug, and it still happened..

Sounds like some scary sh!t  :o  Some people would eat Decon if they heard it was a fat burner.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 12:01:37 AM »
Eat Decon? If you were selling sauteed Racoon's assholes on a stick,people would buy em' and eat em'! >:(
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2010, 07:47:15 PM »
fukin deadly  the safe stuff is clen and t3