Author Topic: Hello My Children - I am back  (Read 5728 times)

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
Re: Hello My Children
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2010, 03:11:53 PM »
We like you mad and upset on here. Greenskeeping seems as a nice job rather than sitting in a damn box behind a computer all day with a manager smacking you over the head all day like I do. Congrats.
Manual labor=oh joy ::)
Welcome to Slovakia

newmom

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
Good for you Josh, I know you will do well

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2010, 03:29:21 PM »
Manual labor=oh joy ::)

I love labor jobs--outside, in the mountains, done by 2 pm.
Remember oh great one, I have 2 university degrees but choose labor jobs because I like physical work. And I am sure you enjoy what you do also so all is good for both of us. Have a good day

just a quick question tho--what is so labor intensive about sitting on a mower?  Maybe I missed something there

newmom

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »
josh as long as your happy that's all that matters.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2010, 03:35:20 PM »
josh as long as your happy that's all that matters.

yup

theres something I stone cold dont understnad though, and I even pm'd this question to him.  Others on here have made me absolutely go bonkers.  Even you did once. But MJK has absolutely zero effect on me. I cant even force myself to get mad at him and I have tried, and tried hard.  I have never had an account have absolutely zero effect on me and its weird because it frustrates me, I dont get why he doesnt upset me. I've never had that happen.

any thoughts?

I think it might be because he tries to hard and others got me nuts naturally, thats my only thought

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2010, 03:44:37 PM »

just a quick question tho--what is so labor intensive about sitting on a mower?  Maybe I missed something there
Steering, handles, pedals.....that's hard work for an Elite_Penis_Puffer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2010, 03:58:54 PM »
yup

theres something I stone cold dont understnad though, and I even pm'd this question to him.  Others on here have made me absolutely go bonkers.  Even you did once. But MJK has absolutely zero effect on me. I cant even force myself to get mad at him and I have tried, and tried hard.  I have never had an account have absolutely zero effect on me and its weird because it frustrates me, I dont get why he doesnt upset me. I've never had that happen.

any thoughts?

I think it might be because he tries to hard and others got me nuts naturally, thats my only thought

I don't know how I made ya bonkers, I really am a ball buster, but I have thick skin and can take shit. Truely sorry (no comment about sorry's chaos). I tried to find ya on FB. I actually did miss ya. Proud of ya Josh, you are a ok in my book

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2010, 03:59:31 PM »
I don't know how I made ya bonkers, I really am a ball buster, but I have thick skin and can take shit. Truely sorry (no comment about sorry's chaos). I tried to find ya on FB. I actually did miss ya. Proud of ya Josh, you are a ok in my book
Your mom goes to college.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »

I have a hidden facebook account after pugalist666v stalking of me

newmom

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2010, 04:15:44 PM »
I have a hidden facebook account after pugalist666v stalking of me

gotcha..well just know that I missed ya

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2010, 09:55:06 PM »
yup

any thoughts?

MJK got to me initially but he just came out of the blue trying to be a tough guy -- always talking smack, unprovoked shit talking, all in anonymity. But now I feel the same way as you. He just doesn't have an effect. I think it's because when he tries to make his mark on a thread he just gets so brutally owned and smacked down. It almost makes me smile when he tries to make witty comebacks. But I handle it differently than you. For me, it's just child's play and light bag work to keep me sharp for the more heavy hitters like SusanFitness and Sev. But I have to admit that sometimes it's just too easy because as much as he tries to hide it he's melting all over the place. It's like when a 10yo boy tries to punch you in the stomach and you just keep him at bay by putting your hand on his forehead and while he swings wildly never coming close to landing.