Author Topic: Lauren Powers and "Miss Man" Jayne Trcka in Lady Gaga's New Video "TELEPHONE"  (Read 17406 times)

newmom

I'm guessing you didn't see videophone gaga and beyonce
where beyonce made gaga look like she hadn't passed through puberty ... Open you eyes

okay so I dont watch to many videos SUE me..again I never said they were the prettiest

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
seriously NO HOMO, but doesnt she kinda look like BORAT ?

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here

Lady Gaga Says She Hoped To Change Public's Perception Of Beyonce With 'Telephone' Video

RapUp.com: Viewers may have been surprised to see a new side of Beyoncé when she assumed the role of good-girl-gone-bad Honey B in the video for Lady Gaga’s “Telephone.” But that was all part of Gaga’s plan, she tells “Big Boy’s Neighborhood.”

“We definitely get along. She’s a good friend of mine and I was so excited to make this video with her. The video in a lot of ways is more about her even than it is about me. It was sort of a pop-art venture for me to bring her into my world. In a way, the video is an attempt for her and I to erase pop music as we know it up until this very point. It’s meant to change the perspective of the world on what a pop music video should be and she’s kind of the vehicle for that. In reality, more people around the world are familiar with her aesthetics than they are with mine. It was something for me to kind of change the way that you see her for one video.”

Gaga tweeted the *Yamino illustration above, writing, “I think the Pop Universe just imploded. Completely brilliant. Whoever made this: BRAVO.”

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Am i the only person who can't stand beyonce and doesn't find her attractive?

Possibly the most over-rated female currently.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
okay so I dont watch to many videos SUE me..again I never said they were the prettiest

but you did say she has a great body. if this is your idea of a good body, feel free to not post pics anytime soon.

b

newmom

in the video she did have a great body

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Am i the only person who can't stand beyonce and doesn't find her attractive?

Possibly the most over-rated female currently.

EXTREMELY overrated and I just don't get it. 

She is pretty, though.  I'm not really attracted to her myself because she's annoying as fuck, but I will admit she's pretty.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
but you did say she has a great body. if this is your idea of a good body, feel free to not post pics anytime soon.

Way to post the worst pic to try and prove your point.

“I was working in strip clubs when I was 18,” the singing star dishes in an interview with Fabulous Magazine. “Girls from my background weren’t meant to turn into someone like me,” she adds.

“I come from a wealthy Italian family, went to a good school [she was at the same super-rich Manhattan Catholic girls’ school – Convent Of The Sacred Heart – as Paris Hilton],” GaGa explains. “You’re meant to live with Mom and Dad until they die. I went against all I was brought up to be; I moved out of home, wouldn’t take any help from my parents [her internet entrepreneur dad and his business partner wife] and supported myself with waitressing jobs and stripping.”

It was around this time she began using drugs heavily.

She says, “My act was pretty wild. I’d wear black leather and dance to Black Sabbath, Guns N’ Roses and Faith No More. Very rock ’n’ roll. I don’t like to talk about it too much but there were drugs, serious drugs,” she says. “I wouldn’t want to inspire other people to do the same.”

Nonetheless, Lady GaGa doesn’t regret her past as a stripper.

“I discovered a real personal freedom through it….I was drawing huge crowds, setting hairspray alight on stage and dancing madly…I have a strong sense of my own sexuality. I love the naked human body and I have huge body confidence.”

Marriage material right there. lol

newmom

thanks Shock..IMO that part of the snapshot of the video with her arms up is a perfect body IMO..thighs dont touch flat tummy

clued-up

• Getbig V

She doesn’t do it for me.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Not htinking Beyonce is hott is Madness. Gaga is magical also. Watch her videos. If you don't want her you will after seeing the videos   :o Vicious sex appeal. Of course this is just one white mans opinion. BTW she looks really good in the photo above also I don;t get how that's supposed to look bad?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

She doesn’t do it for me.
Lol. 1 photo.
Fail.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
thanks Shock..IMO that part of the snapshot of the video with her arms up is a perfect body IMO..thighs dont touch flat tummy

It is a very sad day in history when women look to Lady "bs" Gaga as the perfect body... Sad sad sad
Watching The Haters

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Yes, she is in good shape...

She still isnt really that hot. She needs some curves or and a better ass to waist ratio. 
Valhalla awaits.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
lady gaga is definitely "do-able"...but she is not "hot" inn any way...    shes lean without any sginificant imperfections... but theres thousands of chicks in every medium sized town on the planet who look as good if not better.... very average