Author Topic: Ventura: ‘You’re not allowed to ask’ about 9/11  (Read 6792 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ventura: ‘You’re not allowed to ask’ about 9/11
« on: March 12, 2010, 04:36:17 PM »
Former Minnesota governor and one-time professional wrestler Jesse Ventura has run afoul of the Huffington Post's no-conspiracy-theory policy, and he's not happy about it.

"I can't believe the Huffington Post today will practice censorship," Ventura says in astonishment. "I've got news for them. ... I won't ever write for 'em again."

Ventura had posted an item on Tuesday which took note of a recent conference at which "more than one thousand architects and engineers signed a petition demanding that Congress begin a new investigation into the destruction of the World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11." He also quoted a few paragraphs from his new book, American Conspiracies, to explain why some of those experts see signs of controlled demolition.

http://rawstory.com/2010/03/ventura-youre-allowed-ask-911/

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Ventura: ‘You’re not allowed to ask’ about 9/11
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 04:46:55 PM »
Former Minnesota governor and one-time professional wrestler Jesse Ventura has run afoul of the Huffington Post's no-conspiracy-theory policy, and he's not happy about it.

"I can't believe the Huffington Post today will practice censorship," Ventura says in astonishment. "I've got news for them. ... I won't ever write for 'em again."

Ventura had posted an item on Tuesday which took note of a recent conference at which "more than one thousand architects and engineers signed a petition demanding that Congress begin a new investigation into the destruction of the World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11." He also quoted a few paragraphs from his new book, American Conspiracies, to explain why some of those experts see signs of controlled demolition.

http://rawstory.com/2010/03/ventura-youre-allowed-ask-911/

These thousand architects and engineers are quacks!!!

Never mind once highly respected Physicist Steven Jones and his loony work...  The building fell faster than gravity would naturally drag an object to Earth.  Forget physics, and forget these loony physicists!  
S

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 04:58:13 PM »
I'm sorry but what you posted makes no sense, even if it was a controlled demolition why would that make it fall faster then gravity would drag an object?

Was SAMSON somehow involved?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 05:06:39 PM »
I'm sorry but what you posted makes no sense, even if it was a controlled demolition why would that make it fall faster then gravity would drag an object?

I'm not an engineer, but I guess it would mean a vacuum was created similar to the way the demolish buildings so that they'll come down fast in their own footprint.

From the 9/11 Commission Report: "At 9:58:59, the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds"

Look into it, you don't have to be a genius or even an adult to realize that the floors below the impact would have exerted resistance on the collapsing building had 1350 Feet of building "pan caked"...
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 05:08:28 PM »
with explosives, there is no oxygen present - hence the building can fall faster than it could with normal air resistance.  On 911, if you would have dropped a brick off the top of the building as the collapse started, the brick would have hit the ground 1 to 2 seconds after the building hit the ground.  

This means the building (in WTC7 case) failed at both central columns on all 45+ floors, simultaneously, and still managed to hit the ground faster than gravity alone should have allowed.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 05:11:38 PM »
with explosives, there is no oxygen present - hence the building can fall faster than it could with normal air resistance.  On 911, if you would have dropped a brick off the top of the building as the collapse started, the brick would have hit the ground 1 to 2 seconds after the building hit the ground.  

This means the building (in WTC7 case) failed at both central columns on all 45+ floors, simultaneously, and still managed to hit the ground faster than gravity alone should have allowed.

Ok no oxygen, how much oxygen do you think a fire burning at what 1000 C consumes?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »

It's insanity, the stuff normal guys like you and I can see on the surface and all the fishy stuff these architects don't understand about the collapse.  

The news about the thousand plus architects and engineers signing this petition is great.  I hadn't been keeping up with any 9/11 related news.  Happy to read this!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 05:18:03 PM »
Ok no oxygen, how much oxygen do you think a fire burning at what 1000 C consumes?

The fire probably consumed a gargantuan amount of oxygen, the top of the building was burning and the plane left a massive hole in the building that fed the fire.  

Officially the area near the impact was heated by burning jet fuel until the steel was "weakened" which caused a floor by floor chain reaction (pancake collapse) from the top which was suppose to explain why the floors below any fire gave way.

Why didn't these floors untouched by fire exert any resistance?  The fire up top was surely sucking massive amounts of oxygen up through the building.
S

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 05:20:28 PM »
Ok so you are saying that the whole building was wired with explosives? Each floor?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 05:23:46 PM »
Ok so you are saying that the whole building was wired with explosives? Each floor?

No, just like I'm not saying Bush had anything to do with it. 

I think we should at least answer these questions though, in a way that at least makes sense to average people, let alone engineers, architects, and physicists.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 05:28:43 PM »
http://911research.wtc7.net/

That's a really well balanced site, lots of interesting papers and as far as I know everything on there is sourced and backed up.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/22/inside-the-beltway-70128635/?feat=home_columns

Sorry for hijacking your thread 240...
S

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 05:30:01 PM »
Thermate!  It is a trademarked product, that serves only one purpose. and this is in its use of controlled demolitions.  Thermate, the patteneted thermite derivitive can cut through steel like butter.  Thermate traces were found in "large quantities" in the 9/11 rubble.  This is not rocket science people.  Numerouse Steel I-beams were found in the rubble that had been severered at a perfect 45 degree angle, which is textbook procedure when rigging controlled demolitions.  JETFUEL DOES NOT CONTAIN THERMITE AND RANDOM EXPLOSIONs DON'T CAUSE PRECISELY ENGINEERED DEMOLITIONS!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 05:33:06 PM »
How many people and how much time would it take to wire a building like the WTC with enough explosives to bring it down?

And how would those people go about wiring the explosives so that no one from the public would see them before they went off? 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »
How many people and how much time would it take to wire a building like the WTC with enough explosives to bring it down?

And how would those people go about wiring the explosives so that no one from the public would see them before they went off? 
Fucking hard, or impossible?  Doesn't change the facts of the collapse, or at least one thousand architects and engineers don't believe it does.  :P
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2010, 05:42:24 PM »
yeah, no point in arguing it.

I could literally spend the next 30 minutes detailing answers to this kazan, but i dont want to.  I'd rather go watch 'the hurt locker' and have some wine.  A few hours of research could answer those Qs if you are indeed interested.  

a few tidbits... only every 3rd floor was wired - that's how all the steel girders magically fell in 30 foot chunks that fit perfectly on trucks (guarded by men) to be taken to china for recycling.  the molten polls at 1600 F for 6 weeks (way above jet fuels peak 1500 F flash peak for a few seconds) below ALL THREE towers for the next 6 weeks are the most telling of all.

Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).  molten steel below towers = impossible without explosives.

again, 240 is retired from 911.... lol shit... again :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 05:49:32 PM »
It's insane that its almost been ten years and there's been no investigation explaining what the fuck happened...
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »
Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).  molten steel below towers = impossible without explosives.

Not to keep this up, but you're telling me the steel wasn't even melted? ???

Steel that was merely "softened" some how went from a gigantic 1350/60 foot building to rubble in ten seconds? ???

Well I'll be damned...  ;D
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 05:56:34 PM »
yeah, the official report is that it fell due to softened steel.  that's in the 911 report.  never melted.

how does softened steel get hotter than anything capable of jet fuel at its split second peak temperature?  and stay that hot until mid-december in winter?

kean (911 commissioner chair) said they never looked at the molten steel, but it puzzled him too.  they were told if it's not related to al-q, it's irrelevant.  go figure.

It's Q's like that which lead men of science, like the thousands of engineers, to wonder why.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 06:24:08 PM »
This all just boils down to credibility.  Huffingtonpost wants to be taken seriously.  It hasn't nothing to do with the truth.  

It was truths are accepted before what truths can be proved.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 07:29:12 PM »

It's Q's like that which lead men of science, like the thousands of engineers, to wonder why.  
Most people wonder why.

But flip the coin and answer how anyone could have pulled off wiring all of those buildings with explosives and not get caught and nobody has stepped forward to say they were involved or know any details about it?  Don't you think it would take quite a few people to wire those buildings?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 07:36:52 PM »
Most people wonder why.

But flip the coin and answer how anyone could have pulled off wiring all of those buildings with explosives and not get caught and nobody has stepped forward to say they were involved or know any details about it?  Don't you think it would take quite a few people to wire those buildings?
and quite a few to tip off ppl that they shouldnt fly etc etc.... ::)

again not one credible CT has ever been laid out about 9/11 just a bunch of internet gurus watching videos on their computers and saying this or that

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »

Was SAMSON somehow involved?

No I was not involved...what he should have said it the building fell at FREEFALL SPEED...not faster than gravity could pull it down.
C

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 07:58:48 AM »
 The building fell faster than gravity would naturally drag an object to Earth.  

the metal melted at a temp lower than disignated for that grade of steel....granted...soo somethings is a fishy BUT

ya cant have anything fall faster than what gravity allows...9.8m/s/s is IT  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 08:36:14 AM »
WTC 7 is the smoking gun... anyone that does there reseach on that building and doesnt come to the conclusion there have been lies and coverups are not people with the reasoning skills and logic to form there own opinions anyway...These types will always just take the governments word for it...
DAWG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010, 08:43:02 AM »
WTC 7 is the smoking gun... anyone that does there reseach on that building and doesnt come to the conclusion there have been lies and coverups are not people with the reasoning skills and logic to form there own opinions anyway...These types will always just take the governments word for it...

Ok genius, for any part of your CT to hold true, that you need to put forth viable CT's for the penatago and PA as well.  What are those? 

That is what you guys who believe in the CT dont want to accept, because it blows your whole theory out of the water. 

For any part of the CT in one area to be true, the whole thing has to be true.